4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Life with Mary [v0.60] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download PC (428MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry, my bad :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been playing Alexandria but I promise I did not think of that till you pointed it out same Cast

Yep. And Dance hottie, and Simone.....
Not gonna happening this game is pure relation base that three sum wasn't suppose to happen Patreons begged for itbut don't expect nothing else Iv'e tried cheating several times if you answer wrong I believe the count is atlease 5x she leavesno matter how much or long relationship been you cant ignore her too much or its game over so chances of going behind her back will never happen

I actually hope the other ladies who might become options (MC's Ex and Dance hottie) dont end up being game overs because I have a suspicion Mary and MC wont have a happy ending.

The dev seems to be dropping hints that Mary does love the MC but its not a "til death do us part" love. More like a mentor/life coach relationship in the end. The MC's Ex dropped the hint that young womens wants are not concrete at that age.

I only hope the MC is not left twisting in the wind when Mary's affection turns elsewhere. Maybe the Ex or the dance teacher are available to the MC at the end.
I felt that way the very first time she kiss Simone and begged me not to be mad at her and my opinion of her has not changed since that was when I saw her as a Loose Girl and all feelings I had for her went away immediately I tried to Cheat on her but Developer won't allow it this is why I feel somethings gonna go terribly wrong for MC as I was writing this post I wanted it to be a surprise but guess what Gent I opened up the save file with editor and here is whats on it ( icheated 1/0 0 ) ( shecheated 1/0 0 ) things are not looking good

U

User_365148

I felt that way the very first time she kiss Simone and begged me not to be mad at her and my opinion of her has not changed since that was when I saw her as a Loose Girl and all feelings I had for her went away immediately I tried to Cheat on her but Developer won't allow it this is why I feel somethings gonna go terribly wrong for MC as I was writing this post I wanted it to be a surprise but guess what Gent I opened up the save file with editor and here is whats on it ( icheated 1/0 0 ) ( shecheated 1/0 0 ) things are not looking good
lol

You must've altered you save file some how. Those values can't be 1 at the same time. And they refer to the answer you give Mary at the pool about your ex. About how it ended.

Bong

Apr 30, 2017
Damn I really disliking Mary the longer the story goes. I mean its like Mary is that spoiled gold digger and at this point even Simone is more mature than her. I hope the Dev make the players choose who will you end up with

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
LOL GOOD ONE BUT I DIDN'T SAY THAT I JUST TYPED HOW ITS READ OUT THE ZERO AT THE END OF EACH MEANS I HAVE NOT SHE HAS NOT CHEAT ALL IM SAYING IS I BELIEVE THERE MIGHT BE CHEATING GOING ON IN AN UPDATE BECAUSE THEY'VE ADD CHEATING METERS TO THE GAME THOSE WOULDN'T BE THERE IF THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF CHEATING. IN SHORT GAME HAS CHEATING BUT NO ONE HAS CHEATED AS OF YET NOT MC OR MC GIRLFRIEND
Those values only determin if MC's Ex GF cheated or if MC cheated on her. You can decide that when MC talks to Mary about his ex GF

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
IN THIS UPDATE THE SCENE AT THE POOL PLAYS DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING IF ON HAREM OR NOT IM TOTALLY CONVINCE GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO BACKSTAB MC I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME TURNING INTO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MC IN (MAD TURN) TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET IT OUT MY MIND STILL HATE THE WIFE WAITING ON UPDATE FOR REVENGE
dude, whats with the caps. chill out, its just a game

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Those values only determin if MC's Ex GF cheated or if MC cheated on her. You can decide that when MC talks to Mary about his ex SOMETHING GOTTA BE WRONG WITH MY SAVES THEN AND I HAVE A FEW I THOUGHT the SAME SO WHY ARE those COUNTED AS ZERO AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED already why the game have not counted it as 1 for something that happened already

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
okay i gotta say i really love the game (update seemed a little short tho),i'm on the harem route and i really liked the pool scene but there's something going on with Mary...either she told MC to think about how it all ends regarding their relationship with her best friend ( a happy threeway all the way relationship) or she's thinking more and more about wanting to experiment maybe open relationship or whatever..she seems looser and looser and wants to try new things that not involve the MC being in them.Hope the dev doesn't turn her into a cheating,spoiled brat and its all just in my head cause if the ex gf is right...this game is gonna turn bad for all of us

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes