4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I believe there will no ending with Mary and MC together ( the game is not called Life with Mary forever). The age gap is just to much to overcome as her character as of now is just to immature in regards to relationships.

Only ending I see is the MC alone again in his apartment. I dont think Simone wants the MC, she wants Mary to herself. The Ex seems only interested in driving a wedge in MC new relationship.

I am a supporter but I dont think this game is going in a direction I care to see to the end...

Reactions: blahblah25

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
no no..Simone has a heart of gold...she'll wife-up..i'm sure of it!! i have to be...i drank a full cuppa tea playing the update...not even a sip remaining...
I can agree, from what I recall, Simone expressed curiosity and influenced them to start having fun with her but nothing over the top. The only egregious thing would be if she isn't actually on the pill.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Kind of funny there is a threesome where the MC isn't the sole focus and some people start assuming the worst. If this bothers you then you aren't as in to threesomes as you think.
Thats not what im talking about. I have been in and around enough relationships to see some early signs of one person has already lost interest in their partner.

A couple signs we have already seen, but the main one is the fact Mary only enjoys spending time with MC only when other people are involved (social or intimate).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
regarding Simone being a golddigger..i dont think she is ..i think its a defence mech of using humour..that girl really wants to be loved and cherished...BUT..she may be a wee bit underhanded..she knows Mary and MC are not good long term match and she knows that she is so has managed to nicely get herself in the mix and is ready..heh

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
regarding Simone being a golddigger..i dont think she is ..i think its a defence mech of using humour..that girl really wants to be loved and cherished...BUT..she may be a wee bit underhanded..she knows Mary and MC are not good long term match and she knows that she is so has managed to nicely get herself in the mix and is ready..heh
I agree that Simone is a far better match for the MC but I think Mary is her main goal.

U

User_1206359

Thats not what im talking about. I have been in and around enough relationships to see some early signs of one person has already lost interest in their partner.

A couple signs we have already seen, but the main one is the fact Mary only enjoys spending time with MC only when other people are involved (social or intimate).
I was more referring to simone wanting mary for herself. The only thing that could be construed as that is the attention she gave mary during the threesome. Which apparently doesn't happen if you said you weren't interested in threesomes.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I was more referring to simone wanting mary for herself. The only thing that could be construed as that is the attention she gave mary during the threesome. Which apparently doesn't happen if you said you weren't interested in threesomes.
Right. Im in total agreement that if you showed interest in a threesome it was the deathknell for the Mary and MC relationship. If thats the case its a very underhanded tactic by the dev to bring about a bad ending, after all Mary brought it up...

U

User_1206359

Right. Im in total agreement that if you showed interest in a threesome it was the deathknell for the Mary and MC relationship. If thats the case its a very underhanded tactic by the dev to bring about a bad ending, after all Mary brought it up...
More likely it's setting up a love triangle.

It was also an idea simone gave her so if she was trying to cuck the MC it wouldn't make sense to try and go for a threesome.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
More likely it's setting up a love triangle.

It was also an idea simone gave her so if she was trying to cuck the MC it wouldn't make sense to try and go for a threesome.
Who knows for sure. Maybe just getting her foot in the door is the first step.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
if the threesome or harem route or whatever is called leads to a bad ending then thats a serious punch in the gut that the dev is delivering to the players and i'm gonna be really pissed

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
if the threesome or harem route or whatever is called leads to a bad ending then thats a serious punch in the gut that the dev is delivering to the players and i'm gonna be really pissed
I kinda hope it goes that route, though that is mostly based on finding all the people begging for the threesome in the first place annoying. (the begging, not the people)

U

User_1206359

I kinda hope it goes that route, though that is mostly based on finding all the people begging for the threesome in the first place annoying. (the begging, not the people)
If one seemly benign choice fairly early locks you in to a bad end people are going to be pissed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the way things are going..the dev is setting up potential bad endings...the option to go to the theatre with Hottie MacDancebabe..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then theres Simone...i personally think..dancebabe=bad ending...ex = semi bad ending..no Mary but you get your ex back...Simone = either semi-bad ending but you get Simone or threesome semi-bad ending thats empty and runs its course fast...and the only truly good ending is if you declined the threesome earlier on and avoided the dancebabe and ex and end up with a truly committed Mary..because..that game has her name in the title..lol

Reactions: riktor

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
the way things are going..the dev is setting up potential bad endings...the option to go to the theatre with Hottie MacDancebabe..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then theres Simone...i personally think..dancebabe=bad ending...ex = semi bad ending..no Mary but you get your ex back...Simone = either semi-bad ending but you get Simone or threesome semi-bad ending thats empty and runs its course fast...and the only truly good ending is if you declined the threesome earlier on and avoided the dancebabe and ex and end up with a truly committed Mary..because..that game has her name in the title..lol
Agreed on most except I dont see a "good" ending just varying degrees of bad.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes