4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Wait. Are people thinking MC has autism (on the spectrum) or something?
If Aspergers was a thing that still existed (my understanding is that it's been redefined out of existence) I'd call it mild high-functioning Aspergers.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think this is supposed to show his insecurity about her being away from him more than anything else.
Maybe, but why is he insecure about it? Mary's given him absolutely no reason for insecurity. Other NPCs have (sometimes only if the player lets them), but Mary hasn't...save for her refusal to consider lube, which is clearly a sign that she's a dangerous psychotic. :cool:

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not really talking about that. It's not his muted emotions or his passivity, it's his lack of emotional intelligence, which is a common struggle for people on the spectrum. His ex, and several other characters as well, constantly put doubts and questions in his head without even really trying; even when, as in the case of the ex, they're clearly manipulative.

I shouldn't have been so definitive about this, earlier. It's really just a hypothesis. But if it's intentional, the clues are definitely sprinkled through the text.
Going to agree with jamdan here...

Wait. Are people thinking MC has autism (on the spectrum) or something? Reading way too deep into the story to think that.
Definitely reading too much into something that most likely isn't there.

We the players are the ones who make the MC's choices, but aren't given an emotional range to choose from for his reactions.
That doesn't make him autistic, it's a historical oversight from games where players controlled their character's dialogue.

U

User_1206359

Maybe, but why is he insecure about it? Mary's given him absolutely no reason for insecurity. Other NPCs have (sometimes only if the player lets them), but Mary hasn't...save for her refusal to consider lube, which is clearly a sign that she's a dangerous psychotic. :cool:
The last couple updates seem to be him struggling with insecurity after his ex got in his head.

You have to remember he was never a ladies man and Mary is his first relationship in a while and she is quite a bit younger.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Autism? I think the Dev is trying to illustrate the MC is an older man and used to doing things in a certain way. He's learning how to deal with (and train) a much younger woman. I think likes-blondes is doing a great job with him. Of course we all want to bang the shit out of Andi, and perhaps training with Simone will lead down the path of a Andi-Mary sandwich. Probably not because it might destroy Mary, but I can dream.

I think you all are confusing loneliness with insecurity. After being alone for a long while he has not one but two lovely young women in his life now. And now he's grown accustomed to it.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017
Great story, but after last update i feel it can end pretty nasty for MC, at least in one ending. Dev definitely is hinting something trough Mary.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
mega link is for phone or something, no exe in it and called lifewithmary.app

edit::
it seems it was fixed now, mega link to another file no with name PC

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think this is supposed to show his insecurity about her being away from him more than anything else.
In my playthrough the ex cheated on MC so it makes sense he would be suspicious even if Mary doesnt seem like the type to go bang some random dude or chick.

Reactions: nasam

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wait. Are people thinking MC has autism (on the spectrum) or something? Reading way too deep into the story to think that.
This has been a question from over a year ago, based on how the MC literally refers to himself as an "Autistic Geek" early on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-536422
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-999814
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-764972

So might not be true, but not reading too deep :)

Reactions: Segnbora

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Great story, but after last update i feel it can end pretty nasty for MC, at least in one ending. Dev definitely is hinting something trough Mary.
Im just waiting for some guy to show up to be the competition and Mary goes full on retard and bangs him for no apparent reason...

...or is that another game im thinking of....:ROFLMAO:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
U

User_1206359

This has been a question from over a year ago, based on how the MC literally refers to himself as an "Autistic Geek" early on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-536422
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-999814
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-with-mary-v0-60-likesblondes.7875/post-764972

So might not be true, but not reading too deep :)
Spend more than a few months on the internet and you will learn autistic doesn't mean literally autistic.

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017
Im just waiting for some guy to show up to be the competition and Mary goes full on retard and bangs him for no apparent reason...

...or is that another game im thinking of....:ROFLMAO:
I guess dev can go with some young dude or good childhood friend drama as competition to MC, mayby even initiated by Andi. This should be interesting especially because Andi was in similar relationship before and doesn't ended well.

But i hope nothing will happen lol.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
I've played this one on auto, story got me, but now i really wonder where this story goes... harem "lived ever after", or one woman man forever, though I prefer a story like in the "adventurous couple" game...with orgies and shit, but still a happily married couple :cool:

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes