4.20 star(s) 165 Votes
U

User_1206359

Wild speculation is fun but I'd wager the devs don't even know how this is going to end yet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wild speculation is fun but I'd wager the devs don't even know how this is going to end yet.
Ptolemy team is pretty professional and high end..it is probably fully scripted already and is just being released as the renders catch up to the text..lol...they know exactly how things will end...all the best dev's do...Philly..DrPinkcake..etc..they all have it fully written.

U

User_1206359

Ptolemy team is pretty professional and high end..it is probably fully scripted already and is just being released as the renders catch up to the text..lol...they know exactly how things will end...all the best dev's do...Philly..DrPinkcake..etc..they all have it fully written.
Sometimes the narrative goes in unexpected directions, and we manage to make detours, like the dance scene. We didn't plan on having the ex in the game at all when we started. But that's where the narrative went.
It is clearly a fluid process.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
after playing this version i think i'm going to wait some time before playing again ... The game is good i don't spit on it, but damn it's repetitive sinds 2 or 3 versions ... Bla-bla-bla // Fuck Mary // Bla-bla-bla // a few choices without any impact for now and that's it.

D

Deleted member 35209

Everytime I click on the last scene of version 0.55 it jumps back to the main menu. I can't play further. Can anyone help?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
This update felt really short, but that may also be a side effect of me not playing the harem route (not interested in that), so don't know how much different things are on that route. But i still love this game and after playing this and Haley's story, my start of the week just got a bit brighter. Anyways, i've been playing this game for a lot of time, and i'm glad the dev is sticking with it, so i'll throw some support on patreon to make up for all the updates i played and enjoyed for free.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am not sure if the dev had a master plan or not but I get the feeling that someone got in his ear about adding silly drama to the game. I dont believe it needed any needless storylines to drum up some strife for the characters. It was just fine as the sweet story it started out as. I supported it for this very reason, there is enough games out there with stupid drama just for the sake of drama. Why not just keep it what it is? It was great and now just another game following the cookie cutter template thats been beaten to death....

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reading what others have said I hope it's not a bad ending plus that annoying ex that keeps appearing if it is a bad ending I'm pretty sure she will be one of the main reasons for it.Also can we save Andi from the clutches of cue ball? she is one hot milf!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Every compressed game has problems with dark pics, it's the lossy thing. Some in this compressed ver are just beyond looking at. I usually prefer your compressed considering the DL time and weight but not this time as there are many dark pics and it can't be ignored what the compression does to them.

I appreciate the time you take to do them and they are more often than not worth it. I'm just saying the dark pics in this compressed ver are horrid. I know the answer is FU, DL the original! I am. Perhaps take more care with dark images is all I'm saying.
In this case, it's this game. There are several scenes with the original uncompressed images are dark enough that I have to adjust my brightness/contrast to see what's going on.

Below is a side-by-side comparison of the full uncompressed images & the compressed images from my crunched version. These are "in game", as in I'm running two copies of the game and took screenshots. I realize it's a 50/50 shot, but I'd still say there's no noticeable difference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you care, the compressed is on the left.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good update. On the endings talk. I dont think there was a precursor for a bad ending, I think this game will have multiple endings. On potential bad endings. MC/Ex ending would make sense, if you accept her advances. Could also see a Mare/Simone ending, if MC wasn't good to them. and obviously MC ends up with nobody.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't understand the doom-and-gloom conversations about Mary turning into a negative character, like, at all. Am I playing the same game? I don't always have the sunniest of dispositions, but nothing about any of the routes I'm playing makes me feel pessimistic about Mary and the MC except for if you've made choices that would push her away.

One of things I love about this game is that it's about a decidedly middle-aged man falling in love with a teenager. She makes him feel alive! She can be innocent yet spunky and interesting one minute, and then immature or unpredictable or moody the next minute--because that's how teenage women are.

If there's an eventual path where after the sex stops being amazing, they run out reasons to love each other and the MC goes a different direction that would be amazingly realistic--as long as the player has agency over the choices that lead him there. Nothing about his previous work suggests the dev is setting us up for a gut punch. I don't get you guys lol

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
I am really enjoying this game. Very sexy and it narrowly avoids the major creepy angle.

I have gotten pretty far with Mary so far playing the kind daddy-figure who wants to bang her...

Very cool graphics the gameplay moves along. I may end up screwing things up (or not screwing at all) for being too nice. But then there is her friend Simone...

Nicely done game so far and I am only a couple hours into it.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I already said the MC doesn't really love Mary or he would've used lube on that vibrator... So, how's this:

MC's ex torches his place with Mary inside, killing her. Mary's dad then kills MC's ex and, since he knows he's going to prison anyway, kills Andi's boyfriend (lest it look at all like he's redeemed himself in any way). Simone comforts the MC and they fall in love. Simone later introduces Andi to her cousin, Liam, and romance ensues... :sick:

U

User_1206359

I am not sure if the dev had a master plan or not but I get the feeling that someone got in his ear about adding silly drama to the game. I dont believe it needed any needless storylines to drum up some strife for the characters. It was just fine as the sweet story it started out as. I supported it for this very reason, there is enough games out there with stupid drama just for the sake of drama. Why not just keep it what it is? It was great and now just another game following the cookie cutter template thats been beaten to death....
The only drama so far is in the MCs head unless you choose to add more. Seems like his ex got to him.

Also while sweet stories can be nice they can easily get stale and predictable. Just looking at this thread you can see that the MC floundering a little has made it interesting and people are wondering where it will go.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Don't see that at all...
Yeah I think that the devs just want to make the MC have a muted personality
I'm not really talking about that. It's not his muted emotions or his passivity, it's his lack of emotional intelligence, which is a common struggle for people on the spectrum. His ex, and several other characters as well, constantly put doubts and questions in his head without even really trying; even when, as in the case of the ex, they're clearly manipulative.

Note, also, how he reacts to strong emotions, like the ongoing fight between Andi and Mary. They make him extremely uncomfortable. That, too, is typical.

Another clue from the most recent update.
The extreme passivity is a character trait that has nothing to do with being on the spectrum, yes, but an inability to read emotional cues certainly does.

I shouldn't have been so definitive about this, earlier. It's really just a hypothesis. But if it's intentional, the clues are definitely sprinkled through the text.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wait. Are people thinking MC has autism (on the spectrum) or something? Reading way too deep into the story to think that.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes