4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
M'lady the game...

What a boring MC... Has the personality of a turnip...If you take a Turnip and give it an SGD (Speech Generating Device, like the one used by the late Stephan Hawking) it will sound exactly like the MC. God damn he is like a walking carboard box. I always imagine his lines in an IBM voice...Is there any MC in this entire site whom can match this MCs banality?!?

Reactions: Koulo077

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
People made a decision about BDSM way back at the cabin, when Mary bought a "superhero" outfit to role-play in, not knowing it was a BDSM outfit. Mary then asked you if you would like to try it one day when MC/Simone told her what it actually is, it was a simple yes or no decision.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well it's kinda ran it's course.
We've more or less told the story as we wanted it. The only other thing on our to do list that we didn't get to was, we wanted to send them on an overseas vacation. But in the end we decided against it. 2 more updates. 3 at the most.

I do have an idea for another VN. Don't know if Ptolemy will be on board, though.
We'll see
Well, hopefully, you'll stay fateful to your style (romance, likeable protagonists, no heavy things: like rape, mind control, NTR...).
No matter what the future will bring, "Life with Mary" will always be one of the most beloved VNs for most of us. I think most people don't realise how hard is to find the right dose of drama, romance, sex and comedy, pack that in the story interesting enough to make people read it, not skip it, and create right models for most perfect love couple in any game.

Thank you again for the great characters of MC and Mary, our beloved modern versions of Levin and Kitty.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
People complaining about stuff they self-inflicted. Obviously i and many others made the "right" decision. #noBDSM

And if you guys lose Mary at the end of the game, it is self-inflicted too. Don't let your dick decide important stuff. ;)
I agree with this. My whole point is that I thought this game would be different in how the story was to unfold. I was anticipating just a good love story without a bunch of manufactured drama by adding "other" options that ultimately take away from the main tale being told. Would have been nice to have a game without all the usual drama, theres plenty of those already out there.

In my playthrough my MC has been completely faithful and no Simone too but it still feels like the dev has decided in advance that its a no win situation. Maybe I am wrong. We shall see.

In the end its my own fault for dropping 6 months of support on an incomplete game and hoping what I saw in the beginning was going to keep on that path. My mistake and moving along now.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I agree with this. My whole point is that I thought this game would be different in how the story was to unfold. I was anticipating just a good love story without a bunch of manufactured drama by adding "other" options that ultimately take away from the main tale being told. Would have been nice to have a game without all the usual drama, theres plenty of those already out there.

In my playthrough my MC has been completely faithful and no Simone too but it still feels like the dev has decided in advance that its a no win situation. Maybe I am wrong. We shall see.

In the end its my own fault for dropping 6 months of support on an incomplete game and hoping what I saw in the beginning was going to keep on that path. My mistake and moving along now.
I guess the dev offered the seductive Simone now to distract the MC/Player from Mary. I've been faithful with Mary too, i have no fear that the relationship will apart.

I bet that it will happen when the MC/Player goes after all girls who were offered to him.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
that doesnt always get what you want though, or get what i want at least
The game is about Mary, everything you do FOR her gets you on the good side with her, everything you do AGAINST her will lead to a bitter end. It is really not difficult to choose between the two options you get displayed on screen. (y);)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes