4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Comments about this update:
First of all, if you guys want to understand what's happening in the story you should read every dialogue, because I saw every complaint about BDSM stuff, I think you guys are using the skip button constantly and not paying attention what you are choosing. When Mary uses the "Hero suit", The MC says to her it's a gimp suit for BDSM crowd and she asks if you want this stuff, if you answer yes, what do you expect? For those answered no, They will have an alternate scene about ballet roleplay. So, there's no sense in each complaint and you need to grow up and reload your save at this point:

BDSM decision.jpg BDSM decision2.jpg

Interesting update, I can see up and downs in the MC and Mary relationship, both are jealous sometimes(Noah's scene, you see MC's jealousy) and the final decision of this update can lead you to a bad ending(we always have temptations ahead, so take care). For me, this game still great and now we have important decisions to make in-game and pay more attention to the dialogues

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Greetings all,

Lets back up a little bit here, not all BDSM involves having your love interest being enticed into the cumslut fantasy. As a matter of opinion that type of play would be a very small subset. Lets remember that Mary is a fairly innocent personality, and jealous at that, so I don't see her being interested in playing the cumslut persona. ( I think this should be a question during this scene to see if she/you are OK with this ) If you're the type whos into this and want to take this path, then so be it, but I assume anyone who is vested in the relationship between the MC and Mary would maybe prefer some of the other form of BDSM play. We could have explored maybe some bondage with ropes and restraints, maybe we could have explored some spanking or other light S&M play with spanking and the such, and of course we could have explored some other Dom Sub play with a twist of the Mistress making Mary be more dominant since she seems to me to be more submissive and could have been an interesting role reversal for some fun. Here the mistress could have Mary control the MC's orgasm which would play off of the MC cumming quickly when they had sex with the vibrator in her ass.

In my opinion a good Mistress would have asked them what they would want out of their session(s) and not just jumped into the cumslut "humiliation" side of things suggesting that she has sucked off not 5, or not even 50 cock's in a single day. Again lets remember that Mary is fairly innocent and again she is the jealous type, so why would she be into this scenario.

I don't write many responses on this forum, but I thought this needed to be addressed since some of the users who agreed to BDSM are being chastised for wanting to explore the fetish yet did not like the scenario as it played out. To those that are trolling people such as myself I say Stop trolling as not all BDSM is about being a cumslut and at least let us have the option of the type of BDSM play we would like ( again BDSM is a very broad subject matter )

Nothing presented prior to this event suggest that Mary is into anyone outside of the MC and possibly Simone, so I think it was perfectly reasonable for the players to be a bit upset with the direction the Mistress FORCED and I do mean FORCED upon us without asking what we wanted from this experience.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the OPTION to take the BDSM session to what in my view would be the cuck outcome, but I personally don't see that as being in the realm of possibility for the characters as they have been developed thus far. I think those that are upset are just expressing their view that this is so far outside of the characters development thus far that I don't think Mary would nor the MC would be into the idea, and probably would not even be on the radar for them. Let us not forget that Mary was prepared to never speak to her father after he cheated on her mother and can't fathom why someone would do that to someone they love.

I know I get long winded in my post, but I do attempt to see other peoples perspective, and I see no reason for anyone being upset with how the BDSM session was framed since it was such a huge departure from the characters as they have been presented thus far and breaks the story for many of us. (myself included) This divergence from the story line and character development has broken that part of the game for me and I have gone back and replayed the game from the choice about BDSM, which saddens me as it could have been a great experience for Mary and the MC, and possibly (if Mary was put in charge of the session as a more dom, telling MC what she wanted from him, not for him, but for once for herself)

So lets not Troll those that were upset with the BDSM scene played out, I personally didn't think the cumslut roleplay would even be on the characters realm of possibilities the way they have been developed thus far and found it game breaking to be FORCED down that path.

Thank you for reading, sorry if I offended, but if you like the cumslut play you should understand that not all BDSM involves cuckold fantasies about The person you love sucking off 50+ guys in a day, and I just don't see Mary being into the idea either.

-=NicestGamer=-

@lifewithmary456 and the developement team
PS. I am not trying to dictate to the developers of the game as to how they should approach this story, I am merely stating that the cumslut play broke immersion for me and apparently others.

It's not forced there is a flag in the cabin that triggers. Also the 3some is triggered by a earlier flag. There is also a flag for the ex I hope we can corrupt Mary.

She is so vanilla right now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It definitely ran its course, and it's good that you went against sending them to vacation because vacation would only change the location but it's going to be pretty much the same thing as no vacation.

As much as I love this game, the weakness is clear in that it doesn't really have any goal because there's no conflict to overcome. Alexandra clearly has the whole mafia thing going. Haley's has her personal conflict on whether she wants to go ahead with MC or not. The other one has the whole father-daughter thing. But with Mary, there's no real conflict or plot other than as per the title, it's simply just Life with Mary. I was hoping that the focus would move onto solving the issue with Mary's mother to the point that she'd bless the relationship, but she seemed to be just a rather minor side character after all. So yes, I think the game ran its course, and the conclusion might simply be a timeskip followed with a wedding.
Clearly Haley is trying to kill her brother with blueballs so she can move in with Sandra. That way she can have a dog, pool and all the designer clothes she can handle.
I disagree, Mary is way too young and immature to be wife material. She would be marrying a block of wood and I don't see that kind of marriage working out lol.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That BDSM scene was AWESOME! I've rarely laughed so hard in a game of this genre. Too funny! :D

But same problem as with Haley - I always try to wait for more than 1 update to have a bit more playtime in one go, but I always fail as soon as I see a new update ;)

Reactions: armion82

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well it's kinda ran it's course.
We've more or less told the story as we wanted it. The only other thing on our to do list that we didn't get to was, we wanted to send them on an overseas vacation. But in the end we decided against it. 2 more updates. 3 at the most.

I do have an idea for another VN. Don't know if Ptolemy will be on board, though.
We'll see
I agree with ending this game, there's not much more that can be done unless you want to go down a new path that doesn't really fit within the game itself. Cannot wait for the next game.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Really don't know why the dev got so mad and others started trolling about the fact that some of us complained about the bdsm scene : i mean yeah i made that choice in the past but who the hell was thinking it would lead to you watching another woman degrade and humiliate the person you love? i for one was thinking it would lead to some kinky stuff between the mc and Mary,some spanking,some dom and sub stuff but just between them not fucking pay 2000 $ invite a stranger and watch her humiliate the one you love...like wtf was that?

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I like the story, I like the MC i Like Mary.
Cant wait for the MC to have to tell his best friend. hope it comes out in next update.

What really maake me sad, is the very short updates regarding reading/gameplay.
I wanted to support, just not for only 10 min reading

straydogg

May 9, 2017
to think this to be a sex game, i think not,this is the most romantic, kind, and sensual, game ive played so far,with erotic love scenes,incredibly well done strong story line,and a finding of love and romance,i was engulfed into the whole game, brilliant job on this one i say i say (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) a true masterpiece

magus448

May 22, 2018
I like the story, I like the MC i Like Mary.
Cant wait for the MC to have to tell his best friend. hope it comes out in next update.

What really maake me sad, is the very short updates regarding reading/gameplay.
I wanted to support, just not for only 10 min reading
I would wonder if he wouldn't mind as much as her mom since he knows him best and that he's nothing like him.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
M'lady the game...

What a boring MC... Has the personality of a turnip...If you take a Turnip and give it an SGD (Speech Generating Device, like the one used by the late Stephan Hawking) it will sound exactly like the MC. God damn he is like a walking carboard box. I always imagine his lines in an IBM voice...Is there any MC in this entire site whom can match this MCs banality?!?
Really? The MC has the personality of a turnip? I guess it's all a matter of taste. I find this MC refreshing compared to the usual male MC's you find in most of these games. Personally I think this game is fairly well written.

He's not trying to bang his mother or sister(s). He's not trying to fuck every female character in the game. He's not a total douche bag blackmailing women to do what he wants. He's not using drugs, magic, or super powers to corrupt women. He's not trying to turn Mary into a cock addicted nymphomaniac (I think).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Really? The MC has the personality of a turnip? I guess it's all a matter of taste. I find this MC refreshing compared to the usual male MC's you find in most of these games. Personally I think this game is fairly well written.

He's not trying to bang his mother or sister(s). He's not trying to fuck every female character in the game. He's not a total douche bag blackmailing women to do what he wants. He's not using drugs, magic, or super powers to corrupt women. He's not trying to turn Mary into a cock addicted nymphomaniac (I think).
He is a nice guy, but he is a bit boring. His getaway idea is to go to a cabin to do the same thing they do at his friend's house. Swim and F. He does not seem very spontaneous. Not being a scumbag MC does not change the character from being a bit boring. No parties, no clubs, no sporting events, no hobbies, no clothes style. All we know about him is that he loves Mary, works is a nice guy and seems well off. His memory of his old GF was.... being naked in the apartment, which is so different than what he does with Mary. I only continued so I forget the early story, but wasn't he boring in college too?

Now I really like this game a lot but the observation that the MC is a bit on the boring side is a valid one.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well this is the first time I've had to split the save for this game.

I feel like the Simone sex is going to come back to bite you. So I saved a non-sex route just to be sure. The first time you could do it, it was a game over, so I can't see how this second time will be any better. Especially since you did it when Mary is drunk and passed out.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well this is the first time I've had to split the save for this game.

I feel like the Simone sex is going to come back to bite you. So I saved a non-sex route just to be sure. The first time you could do it, it was a game over, so I can't see how this second time will be any better. Especially since you did it when Mary is drunk and passed out.
Yeah celebrating Mary getting her drivers license by banging her best friend on the kitxhen table sounds like a pretty bad call on both of their part... just a bit F@#$%&* up... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Namco15 and iMagnor

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, unsatisfying (for the characters) scenes on both bdsm and roleplay routes, the mc has a chance to cheat on Mary and that driving instructor is introduced. I feel like some bad endings are being set up.

flanby

May 25, 2017
I chose to have sex with Simone because the Mary's path was being too predictable. I want a bit of emotion and in addition I think Simone is interesting, I like the stories where the sexy and crazy girl fall in love for the MC and changes her attitude because of him.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
He is a nice guy, but he is a bit boring. His getaway idea is to go to a cabin to do the same thing they do at his friend's house. Swim and F. He does not seem very spontaneous. Not being a scumbag MC does not change the character from being a bit boring. No parties, no clubs, no sporting events, no hobbies, no clothes style. All we know about him is that he loves Mary, works is a nice guy and seems well off. His memory of his old GF was.... being naked in the apartment, which is so different than what he does with Mary. I only continued so I forget the early story, but wasn't he boring in college too?

Now I really like this game a lot but the observation that the MC is a bit on the boring side is a valid one.
I thought that the back story for the MC adequately explains his being boring. The MC's life AC (After College) and BM (Before Mary) was nothing but work, work, work. A classic workaholic, that is until Mary enters his life and starts to pull him out of his shell.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Never seen an update this divided in opinion. No, the MC is not the type of character we normally base games off of. As Ptolemy would say the MC does not have enough rough edges. Looking forward to the next game.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes