4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Oh look people giving others shit for asking for a walkthrough instead of saying there isn't one....
Oh, i literally said that in my prior post. And someone else did it too, but ok.

There is NO walkthrough for the latest version!

Now wait and see, it will surely take a few minutes, but i bet, there will be someone who asks for a walkthrough again.

edit:
I'm sorry sometimes i tend to snarky comments...:sneaky:

U

User_849714

Oh, i literally said that in my prior post. And someone else did it too, but ok.

There is NO walkthrough for the latest version!

Now wait and see, it will surely take a few minutes, but i bet, there will be someone who asks for a walkthrough again. :sneaky:
I'm sure they will just point them to that or ignore.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Not to be rude but ask yourself were on earth is it a common thing for you to be banging your girlfriends mom thats like a 1% chance of that happening to anyone in there life time a sister a cousin a friend totally have a 50% chance but your girls mom I get this is a game but I have something else to say has the Dev of this game ever put anything unrealistic in this game its always someone here trying to turn every single game they play intro some fetish fest your lucky Dev added a threesome this is a love story when do you have a love story and a threesome is involved how is that even a love story dev just added it just because but sex with your girls mother how is this a love story thats sick

No, it's really not all that rare. The REALLY rare one is the Trifecta (GF, GF's Mom, & GF's Grandma). Rare, but not impossible...

U

User_849714

As for the guy asking about android versionlol
No, it's really not all that rare. The REALLY rare one is the Trifecta (GF, GF's Mom, & GF's Grandma). Rare, but not impossible...
Well Hope you are right, bcs it is the same for month. Hmm...
Android players get it a good wait later. Its silly to ask for one when game first drops. As a fellow android player I know how you feel but asking this soon is one of the reasons why were hated.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I never asked for one, I just had enough of others treating others like trash. Consider me the bully of bully's
Hm, okay so you quoted my sentence out of context and now you are SJW'ing around?
Suit yourself.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Lets back up a little bit here, not all BDSM involves having your love interest being enticed into the cumslut fantasy. As a matter of opinion that type of play would be a very small subset. Lets remember that Mary is a fairly innocent personality, and jealous at that, so I don't see her being interested in playing the cumslut persona. ( I think this should be a question during this scene to see if she/you are OK with this ) If you're the type whos into this and want to take this path, then so be it, but I assume anyone who is vested in the relationship between the MC and Mary would maybe prefer some of the other form of BDSM play. We could have explored maybe some bondage with ropes and restraints, maybe we could have explored some spanking or other light S&M play with spanking and the such, and of course we could have explored some other Dom Sub play with a twist of the Mistress making Mary be more dominant since she seems to me to be more submissive and could have been an interesting role reversal for some fun. Here the mistress could have Mary control the MC's orgasm which would play off of the MC cumming quickly when they had sex with the vibrator in her ass.

In my opinion a good Mistress would have asked them what they would want out of their session(s) and not just jumped into the cumslut "humiliation" side of things suggesting that she has sucked off not 5, or not even 50 cock's in a single day. Again lets remember that Mary is fairly innocent and again she is the jealous type, so why would she be into this scenario.

I don't write many responses on this forum, but I thought this needed to be addressed since some of the users who agreed to BDSM are being chastised for wanting to explore the fetish yet did not like the scenario as it played out. To those that are trolling people such as myself I say Stop trolling as not all BDSM is about being a cumslut and at least let us have the option of the type of BDSM play we would like ( again BDSM is a very broad subject matter )

Nothing presented prior to this event suggest that Mary is into anyone outside of the MC and possibly Simone, so I think it was perfectly reasonable for the players to be a bit upset with the direction the Mistress FORCED and I do mean FORCED upon us without asking what we wanted from this experience.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the OPTION to take the BDSM session to what in my view would be the cuck outcome, but I personally don't see that as being in the realm of possibility for the characters as they have been developed thus far. I think those that are upset are just expressing their view that this is so far outside of the characters development thus far that I don't think Mary would nor the MC would be into the idea, and probably would not even be on the radar for them. Let us not forget that Mary was prepared to never speak to her father after he cheated on her mother and can't fathom why someone would do that to someone they love.

I know I get long winded in my post, but I do attempt to see other peoples perspective, and I see no reason for anyone being upset with how the BDSM session was framed since it was such a huge departure from the characters as they have been presented thus far and breaks the story for many of us. (myself included) This divergence from the story line and character development has broken that part of the game for me and I have gone back and replayed the game from the choice about BDSM, which saddens me as it could have been a great experience for Mary and the MC, and possibly (if Mary was put in charge of the session as a more dom, telling MC what she wanted from him, not for him, but for once for herself)

So lets not Troll those that were upset with the BDSM scene played out, I personally didn't think the cumslut roleplay would even be on the characters realm of possibilities the way they have been developed thus far and found it game breaking to be FORCED down that path.

Thank you for reading, sorry if I offended, but if you like the cumslut play you should understand that not all BDSM involves cuckold fantasies about The person you love sucking off 50+ guys in a day, and I just don't see Mary being into the idea either.

-=NicestGamer=-

@lifewithmary456 and the developement team
PS. I am not trying to dictate to the developers of the game as to how they should approach this story, I am merely stating that the cumslut play broke immersion for me and apparently others.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Nicestgamer, I didn't see BDSM branch of the story, but I can tell you that roleplay branch is no better.
It's like they both doing roleplay out of necessity, without any desire to actually play a role. I really like the story and think that text part of the game is really great, characters are consistent and believable, but roleplay scene looking like it was written by other author, behavior of both is unlike the picture that was drawn for us of MC and Mary both. Other scenes in this update are just like what was written before. Maybe devs just had a bad month of gamemaking?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I always thought that was a girl's grandma, her dog and her pony. Oh, well. Live and learn.
Hey, I draw the line at equines!

At my age now I guess the Trifecta would be GF, GF's daughter & GF's mom - bagging the ol' lady's grandma would require a shovel & a midnight trip to the cemetery...

Very short update, especially if you choose to be true. Still quality, though.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well it's kinda ran it's course.
We've more or less told the story as we wanted it. The only other thing on our to do list that we didn't get to was, we wanted to send them on an overseas vacation. But in the end we decided against it. 2 more updates. 3 at the most.
It definitely ran its course, and it's good that you went against sending them to vacation because vacation would only change the location but it's going to be pretty much the same thing as no vacation.

As much as I love this game, the weakness is clear in that it doesn't really have any goal because there's no conflict to overcome. Alexandra clearly has the whole mafia thing going. Haley's has her personal conflict on whether she wants to go ahead with MC or not. The other one has the whole father-daughter thing. But with Mary, there's no real conflict or plot other than as per the title, it's simply just Life with Mary. I was hoping that the focus would move onto solving the issue with Mary's mother to the point that she'd bless the relationship, but she seemed to be just a rather minor side character after all. So yes, I think the game ran its course, and the conclusion might simply be a timeskip followed with a wedding.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i agree is a short update but i know he is part timing this since he have a job, unless more of us support him on patreon so he could quit his job and work only in game we really cant ask for much more.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes