4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
He has said that he wont stop after this game is done, and will be making another game... I am personally hoping for an elseworld game "Life with Andi"... where Andi either never married and we can bang her, or where she divored her husband and took Mary with her to find new love...

(I know tons of people might be asking "why not a young Andi ??) simple... we already know her future if its in the Life with Mary past... and I like her looks as she is now, a young version might be as thin as Mary, I wont her as busty as her mature self is already.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sadly all great thing come to an end. And that end, of most VNs, it's usually shit, so let's hope this one is better than Dana's. It should be easy, just make them marry and call it a day.
Hey now... Dreaming of Dana had decent endings (I like all of them, with the sister-brother being the worst) and thats cause Ptolemy was forced to include it at the end... Also Ptolemy isnt the dev for this one, its Likesblondes and possibly gamersglory.

Reactions: Namco15

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey now... Dreaming of Dana had decent endings (I like all of them, with the sister-brother being the worst) and thats cause Ptolemy was forced to include it at the end... Also Ptolemy isnt the dev for this one, its Likesblondes and possibly gamersglory.
Isn't Ptolemy the writer? I thought likesblondes was the Nick Fury of adult VN, building an insane team but not being the one doing crafting the game.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
He has said that he wont stop after this game is done, and will be making another game... I am personally hoping for an elseworld game "Life with Andi"... where Andi either never married and we can bang her, or where she divored her husband and took Mary with her to find new love...

(I know tons of people might be asking "why not a young Andi ??) simple... we already know her future if its in the Life with Mary past... and I like her looks as she is now, a young version might be as thin as Mary, I wont her as busty as her mature self is already.
I think it would be better not to touch "Mary's world". Your idea would probably upset some of the patrons because it would go against the canon.

New story with new girls. I would just ask for one thing: don't make MC 18yo horny virgin! Please, @lifewithmary456?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Isn't Ptolemy the writer? I thought likesblondes was the Nick Fury of adult VN, building an insane team but not being the one doing the game building.
Yup, but he said it's possible Ptolemy won't write that new game.

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yup, but he said it's possible Ptolemy won't write that new game.
That's a shame, but I'm sure he'll find another great writer. LwM has been an absolute pleasure to play, no fucked up or weird shit, just a wholesome pleasant story. So whatever he does with a new game I'm sure it will feel the same.

And about Andi, she's great and I wouldn't mind a story with her as a LI, but there's no reason to believe that we couldn't get an entirely new character as good as her in a new game.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, when it's fully finished i will play through the whole thing just to check the alone MC ending, because none of the girls besides the Milf caught my eye in this story, and you can't do anything with that one.

I hope that if there will be a new game, it will be less vanilla and more spicy.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
If you check his patreon, he made the game because he wanted something vanilla. So I wouldn't bet on that.
Doesn't mean that new game will be the same way, i doubt he will try to do the same vanilla story but with different characters. :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If you check his patreon, he made the game because he wanted something vanilla. So I wouldn't bet on that.
I hope he doesn't, there is enough fetish games out there that introduce lame drama into a story for no damn reason... Not to mention usually when someone finds love stories "too vanilla" and wants something "spicy", it usually means ad NTR...

Which would suck since as great a writer as Ptolemy is, even he couldn't make NTR work... Intimate Relations is his most hated game... Whenever it's in rotation he loses Patreons, and then gains them back when he updates Alexandra, or one of the others...

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Adding a little spicyness doesn't mean from the get go something like NTR, Alien banging donuts with tits or whatever, i swear some group of people here have nightmares about NTR even when noone mentions them. :rolleyes:

Dreaming of Dana for example was also pretty vanilla, but not too much vanilla and had some spicy content and events happening between the characters, where main couple in this game just felt like the most boring couple in my opinion.

Simone was adding a little spicyness to the whole shazam and was making the little dang the ding dong couple more interesting, but didn't really have that much of content if you go through it.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes