Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
58.png

May 12 at 6:36am

Unlocked
Progresss update
Hi

Well, things are going well so far. They would, with having far fewer animations compared to the last update.
No reason for any delays. And the update will be released next Sunday.
That's it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
117.png

May 19 at 5:31pm

Unlocked
Life with Mary 0.70

Hi

It's done.
A little shorter than the last update. But counting animations that was huge. Over 350 renders.
But we did manage to get everything in.
The last three decision in the game are included. They're not all available in each different path, and most are made available by previous choices.
All that's left are the epilogues.
Those will be a little substantial, since every char has is own ending depending on choices you made in the game, and there are a lot of permutations.
Hope you enjoy it.
Here are the links:

PC:
Mac:

Android will be made available later.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It says three characters endings... and yet I can only think of 2... Mary and Simone... who else could possibly get an ending ? I doubt the sexy mom we all wanted before she went to John will come into play at all... And the ex-gf didnt even have a route unless I fubar'd it, I dont ever remember a good choice to give her hope in my playthrough at all...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It says three characters endings... and yet I can only think of 2... Mary and Simone... who else could possibly get an ending ? I doubt the sexy mom we all wanted before she went to John will come into play at all... And the ex-gf didnt even have a route unless I fubar'd it, I dont ever remember a good choice to give her hope in my playthrough at all...
I'm in the same boat. Would love to have a Simone only ending (since she wants her own 'old geezer' and she does fancy MC). Mary has hers, of course. And Andi having one too would be great, only if it's with MC, but highly doubt that. The ex? Plausible but doubt it, so who could the third one be? =P

Reactions: Rythan25

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Probably Simone, MarRy and a third being alone or with ex, if you don't want to take it to the next step with Mary.
But as ya'll said, Andi would be cool, but it would come out of nowhere since they have never been romantically involved.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Would love to have a Simone only ending (since she wants her own 'old geezer' and she does fancy MC). Mary has hers, of course. And Andi having one too would be great, only if it's with MC, but highly doubt that. The ex? Plausible but doubt it, so who could the third one be? =P
MC ends up alone.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Seeing new Mary is like having Charlize Theron, Emilia Clarke and Margot Robbie in the bed at the same time.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Probably Simone, MarRy and a third being alone or with ex, if you don't want to take it to the next step with Mary.
But as ya'll said, Andi would be cool, but it would come out of nowhere since they have never been romantically involved.

Wow, I just UnRen'd it, and apparently I've missed quite a lot by staying faithful to Mary.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wow, I just UnRen'd it, and apparently I've missed quite a lot by staying faithful to Mary.

What's the deal with Vanessa? Did she get scrapped? You could go on a mini date with her.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes