4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't get people sometimes.
The BDSM stuff doesn't trigger unless you told Mary you were interested in it.
Why did you make that choice, if you don't like it?
You think that everyone into BDSM must be into bringing in a "Mistress" to degrade their girlfriend and call her a slut? If you don't know anything about BDSM, you probably shouldn't put it in your game. Certainly don't put people down when they complain about you doing a poor job of it.
This latest update is awful compared to the rest of the game. "Getting stale" after being together for what, a month or two? That terrible BDSM scene? You avoid it with the console and the roleplay scene is pretty cringy too. Then letting Mary get completely blacked-out drunk (isn't he supposed to be responsible?). I enjoyed the game a lot up to this point, and was hopeful for a happy ending. After this last update I'm now doubtful of both.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
as an older male..Mary is the type of younger dame that makes me not into younger dames...makes ya feel like you are helping to raise her..sorry..i want a partner not a student..lol..Simone on the other hand seems to have her shit together..so she goes against my avoid younger dames rule.she's an old soul in a young wrapper.
Whenever they're alone I find it hard to resist her. I have a feeling she's gonna end up pregnant at the end.:sneaky:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
After thinking about the latest episode I wanted to express an opinion.
First I think the style of bdsm that was introduced was maybe not well thought out. Here is why I think so. The couple has been close and only allowed Simone to engage sexually. Why? Due to Mary's father being whom he is, a cheater.
This to me completely dictates how the MC interacts with Mary and how their relationship will likely play out, slow and with her deciding whom they allow into their intimate situations.
This is why I dont think the Domme should have been brought in as an addition to their sex play but as a mentor for them to learn what they like and dislike, an advisor. For me I see the MC more and more as a submissive. His whole backstory to me shows him not be an alpha but more a beta. And since Mary's independence from her mother and father she has on multiple occasions shown her more dominate nature is coming out. ie it was she that allowed simone into their sex play, it was mary that is trying anal play, it is simone eating mary's ass to facilitate the mc and mary's sex play and so on.
For me I see mary more and more becoming the dominant in the sexual relations and the mc realizing he might like it. For some players this may be a turn off but sure the writer can do some kind of trade off like the mc and mary switch off whom is the dom each update.
I think making mary a cumslut is not really what I was hoping for when I chose bdsm but to each their own. I expected what I suggested above or as others mentioned some spanking or even some rope play.
Otherwise I love the story and like it. It is nice to encounter an actual love story without crazy nurses killing off significant characters and/or manufactured drama. For alot of the vn's it is nice for some mc's to have rough edges but it is nice to just have a nice story where love endures.
Sorry for the wall of text.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
am of the opinion that when Simone shouts at you to cum inside her..then follows it up with a giggling dont worry i'm on the pill..methinks..ya just knocked up Simone..LOL
Nah. She does not strike me as hook em with a baby type. She seems up front....I give you want you want....you give me what i want.

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019

View attachment 117522

Overview:

Guy lives a life with few worries, till his best friend asks to allow his daughter to live with him while in school.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-22
Release Date: 2019-04-22
Developer: LifewithMary
Censored: No
Version: 0.65
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v0.50): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial Android

Extras: (v0.40)
Thanks to @Ministry for the share!

View attachment 55822 View attachment 55821 View attachment 55823 View attachment 55824 View attachment 55825 View attachment 58646 View attachment 58644 View attachment 58645
any walkthrough pls?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's giving someone a shit sandwich and then saying "Why are you complaining? Six weeks ago you said you liked sandwiches!"
No, this is out of context, mate.
The people who @lifewithmary456 is reffering to, clearly were complaining about getting forced into BDSM stuff, they haven't complained about how it was implemented.

Reactions: Namco15

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
No, this is out of context, mate.
The people who @lifewithmary456 is referring to, clearly were complaining about getting forced into BDSM stuff, they haven't complained about how it was implemented.
There were some complaints as to how it was implemented too. I will admit the dominatrix seemed to come out of the left field and after playing the update completed. The whole thing just seemed really out of place and completely out of context with the rest of the game. But then again I am not a writer on it. These are just my personal options.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There were some complaints as to how it was implemented too. I will admit the dominatrix seemed to come out of the left field and after playing the update completed. The whole thing just seemed really out of place and completely out of context with the rest of the game. But then again I am not a writer on it. These are just my personal options.
Even if you're into degradation play, having someone else come in and do it is really fucking weird. She wasn't coaching MC in how to top Mary, she was just taking control of the scene herself! If it were me, I would have asked her "Uh, what do you think you're doing? That's not what I'm paying you for."
Personally, what I would probably have done is pick something with broad appeal like light bondage or light spanking - or better yet give you a choice between bondage and spanking, to give people a greater chance of getting something they like. So have Mary look some stuff up online, then give the player the choice between "Bondage", "Spanking", and "On second thought, let's not go there after all" (in case neither of those work for that player). Then the two of them try out what they've read about (or do something else if the player doesn't like either).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Does it now have a consequence, when you answer Mary's mother asking, if john is a good man or not?
i might be wrong but i think it changes whether she now living with him or not..i played multiple routes one said no one said yes..i think she is living with him in the yes and not in the no...i may be wrong because..well..i'm insane and imagine things :D

Reactions: Bulldeamon
Dec 29, 2018
I can't help but feel bad for Andi. Nothing goes her way in this game.

She's got a cheating sack of shit for a husband. Her daughter doesn't respect her enough to tell her the truth about her husband's affair, even when Andi asked Mary directly while on the verge of tears. Andi trusts her husband's friend to help take care of Mary, and he betrays her by seducing Mary instead. Mary begins to lie to her mother constantly, both about her father and his douchebag friend that she's fucking. Andi gets berated and insulted by the douchebag. She ends up dating a guy that she thinks is nice and honest, but he is actually a slimy bastard that encouraged the douchebag MC to seduce Andi's daughter. This poor woman just can't catch a break.

As for Mary, well... this might sound harsh, but I think that she deserves to be cheated on.

She has stood by this douchebag and watched him lie to Andi and Vanessa in order to cover up Mike's affairs. That should be a pretty clear indication that he doesn't respect women and thinks that it's perfectly acceptable to cheat on them. So I don't know why she would think that he's going to stay loyal to her. Plus, Mary was a willing accomplice in all the lies and deceptions, so I'd consider it a an act of karma if she ends up losing him to another woman. Although, I'm not sure if I really want to saddle any of the other women in the game with this bum. I guess Simone would be a fitting choice, since she is also a duplicitous schemer willing to lie those that trust her.

Reactions: UncleVT

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I can't help but feel bad for Andi. Nothing goes her way in this game.

She's got a cheating sack of shit for a husband. Her daughter doesn't respect her enough to tell her the truth about her husband's affair, even when Andi asked Mary directly while on the verge of tears. Andi trusts her husband's friend to help take care of Mary, and he betrays her by seducing Mary instead. Mary begins to lie to her mother constantly, both about her father and his douchebag friend that she's fucking. Andi gets berated and insulted by the douchebag. She ends up dating a guy that she thinks is nice and honest, but he is actually a slimy bastard that encouraged the douchebag MC to seduce Andi's daughter. This poor woman just can't catch a break.

As for Mary, well... this might sound harsh, but I think that she deserves to be cheated on.

She has stood by this douchebag and watched him lie to Andi and Vanessa in order to cover up Mike's affairs. That should be a pretty clear indication that he doesn't respect women and thinks that it's perfectly acceptable to cheat on them. So I don't know why she would think that he's going to stay loyal to her. Plus, Mary was a willing accomplice in all the lies and deceptions, so I'd consider it a an act of karma if she ends up losing him to another woman. Although, I'm not sure if I really want to saddle any of the other women in the game with this bum. I guess Simone would be a fitting choice, since she is also a duplicitous schemer willing to lie those that trust her.
you just described Hollywood families to a T :p

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes