4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
something is weird with the compressed version, tried unarchiving and got this weird msg of out of memory yet i had 2.2g free... are you doing something weird with 7zip?

Willia

Have a weakness for women wearing glasses!
Donor
May 30, 2017
Sorry for not reading all 136 pages of comments, I just was thinking outside the box on a different sort of plot twist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
What the hell happened with this update? It's like the creator took everything that was good about the game and decided to piss all over it. Seriously, wtf?

All of a sudden NTR shit starts creeping it's creepy cuck head out, MC becomes a complete pansy cuck who can't even tell another male that it's his GF not his daughter, the SEX IS GETTING STALE (!!!?????) after having sex only a few times to which the newly cucked MC responds to by telling his friend about it (SERIOUSLY??) and then hires a fucking dominatrix to fucking TEACH THEM how BDSM works?

What the fuck happened?? Did the writer have a stroke or something?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
What the hell happened with this update? It's like the creator took everything that was good about the game and decided to piss all over it. Seriously, wtf?

All of a sudden NTR shit starts creeping it's creepy cuck head out, MC becomes a complete pansy cuck who can't even tell another male that it's his GF not his daughter, the SEX IS GETTING STALE (!!!?????) after having sex only a few times to which the newly cucked MC responds to by telling his friend about it (SERIOUSLY??) and then hires a fucking dominatrix to fucking TEACH THEM how BDSM works?

What the fuck happened?? Did the writer have a stroke or something?
He's been replaced by a Cuck Scrull.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There should be more Secret cheating with Simone and the Ex behind Mary's back and Mary should cheat with the big fat driving instructor or whoever he was., and the younger dude that the MC got jealous over at the car when they were talking , Behind The MC's Back.... IF you chose that path, that is... :love: ** ducks and runs for cover** If you chose to not have sex with Simone or let the Ex grab yer balls in the dressing room, you and Mary will live happily ever after.:p

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
"... then hires a fucking dominatrix to fucking TEACH THEM how BDSM works? " Ummm... I must have missed something, I don't recall this in my game. Was there a optional branch decision somewhere...?:oops:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
"... then hires a fucking dominatrix to fucking TEACH THEM how BDSM works? " Ummm... I must have missed something, I don't recall this in my game. Was there a optional branch decision somewhere...?:oops:
During the cabin trip she asks you if you are interested in using her BDSM suit. That flags you game for BDSM or not.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
It makes choices in the game harder when Ex is hottest woman in the game. And her personality seems quite nice also. Not the kind of bitch exes are supposed to be.

I also wonder how we could get Andy to jump into harem. Maybe pool party gone wild. She already knows about MC's big cock and if Mary praises his skills in the bed, there propably is some interest about trying it herself.

Btw. In the game Mary is sometimes called as Mare. Is this typo or hint about incoming bestiality cosplay :D

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes