4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i may be alone in being happy the final update is coming...i mean..its still a decent game...but previous it was a great game(all my personal opinion of course) too much got shuffled under the rug and things seem rushed and messy the past update or two..so..i'll just wait..when it drops..marry and knock up Simone then delete..

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
i think i may be alone in being happy the final update is coming...i mean..its still a decent game...but previous it was a great game(all my personal opinion of course) too much got shuffled under the rug and things seem rushed and messy the past update or two..so..i'll just wait..when it drops..marry and knock up Simone then delete..
I feel a bit like this (only a bit ).
it's good the dev doesn't drag on , ofcourse he could have put a few more fucks in. Sure , but there are just so much holes to fill . All what 's left is their ears.
Extra drama isn't fitting in this game , so all is done .

But as a vanilla lover hard times are coming , quite a few games like this nearly complete.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
So, i've been playing this game and i was wondering: it's me or the main character is extremely dull? It seems like he spokes only on monosyllabic: "ok", "sure", "Yes", "Roger that"...

Reactions: Koulo077

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why do I kinda feel as though the game is rushed? I mean no disrespect the dev. I feel as though your relationship with Mary, her mother and Simone can still use some more polishing.

Since we're at the end is another game planned?

Reactions: Koulo077

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
So, i've been playing this game and i was wondering: it's me or the main character is extremely dull? It seems like he spokes only on monosyllabic: "ok", "sure", "Yes", "Roger that"...
Extremely dull is nice to see for extremely dull guys like me..LOL

Just like the journalist said in Almost Famous Phone me at night if you wanna talk. I'll always be home. How come? Because I'm uncool. ....Love that movie.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game tells the story of Mary and Forrest, how they met, how are their lives, how they engaged in a relationship, sex and love, plus a couple of side characters here and there. They can end the game with some endings already, I don't see any problem with that, not every game must be years in development before shwing a handjob.
Wrap things up and move to the next project.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the fact this game is not breaking any taboos allows it to develop quicker than most other games. The social stigma hurdles are not there so no game time need be used to bring the characters to a point wherein sex is a viable option.
By comparison DMD where the story is basically about a long separated reunited father and daughter has had to take a much longer time to develop (Patreon's purge did not help) to a plot point where the two main characters are in the same romantic relationship the characters in LWM were able to establish rather quickly.
Not a criticism just an observation on how this game is able to move through to its conclusion so rapidly.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I wish I had a choice to pursue Mary's mom or at least have sex with her. I know the game is about living with Mary, but does that have to automatically lead to a romantic relationship with her or game over? Why not make it a sexual thing with Mary with an option for a relationship so that the MC has options to have fun with other girls. Just my opinion, a bit late but had to say it

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mary's mother is in a relationship with the MC's friend.
Of course maybe the MC had sex with the mother years ago and Mary is in actuality his daughter, but he doesn't know.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why do I kinda feel as though the game is rushed? I mean no disrespect the dev. I feel as though your relationship with Mary, her mother and Simone can still use some more polishing.

Since we're at the end is another game planned?
This was supposed to be it, but on his Patreon last week he posted that he and Ptolemy will be working on another game after this one ends... hopefully another vanilla cutesy title.. as this one and Triangle are ending soon... leaving only Haley's Story alone to satisfy that niche...

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
This was supposed to be it, but on his Patreon last week he posted that he and Ptolemy will be working on another game after this one ends... hopefully another vanilla cutesy title.. as this one and Triangle are ending soon... leaving only Haley's Story alone to satisfy that niche...
Ptolemy? working on yet another game seriously.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ptolemy? working on yet another game seriously.
You realize Ptolemy is a team not a single person right ? They are currently working only on Alexandra and begrudgingly on Intimate Relations (which they while not rushing... are hoping they can end soon and never touch a certain fetish that seemed to cost them dearly)....Oh and on this game here which will be replaced with the new one when this one ends.

Aside from those two, gamesglory who helps with writing on their games sometimes is helping in Haley's Story and Lexi...

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree the biggest let down of this game was not being able to pursue Andi but a milf like her should have her own game or something she is too good to be forgotten.
To be honest, as much as I love Simone, it's a little bit silly that she's an actual LI, so it wouldn't make sense for Andi to be one. This is supposed to be Life WITH Mary, not Life with anotherchickbecauseIfuckingcheatedonthewholepointofthegame.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To be honest, as much as I love Simone, it's a little bit silly that she's an actual LI, so it wouldn't make sense for Andi to be one. This is supposed to be Life WITH Mary, not Life with anotherchickbecauseIfuckingcheatedonthewholepointofthegame.
I know it's just annoying as I'd consider Mary the weak link out of those two.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes