4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To be honest, as much as I love Simone, it's a little bit silly that she's an actual LI, so it wouldn't make sense for Andi to be one. This is supposed to be Life WITH Mary, not Life with anotherchickbecauseIfuckingcheatedonthewholepointofthegame.
True, but what could have worked (only if implemented waaayyyy early on)"LIVING" with Mary, but her not falling in love with the MC or him with her, more like a surrogate father after what a douche her real one turned out to be... enter Andi (when she visits the first time) and her and the MC hit it off, and she realizes how much better he is than her current husband, and also a better parent to Mary which makes her moist !

From there the MC can continue to live with Mary on that path, and possibly even with Andi too... and then the other path can be Mary exclusive where Andi goes with old man Rich or whatever the fuck his name is... and you an possibly get Simone if you want (just like how the game currently is).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Simone is the better "girlfriend" material, she is a lot more mature than Mary is. Andi was ripe for the picking after her marriage went up in flames. The only complaint I have about this game is as it went on a lot of routes were either not finished or potential routes weren't added despite options that would lead you to believe there was a route for it. Like saying to Andi that John was/wasn't a good guy changed nothing, but one would think the negative John answer would potentially start an Andi route. Hopefully they learned from this so their next game will be more complete.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ptolemy is a single person who works in differents projects.

Oh, and gamersglory helps with renders.

EDIT: In some projects he's hired to writing.
I thought he was just a writer nowadays ? After Dreaming of Dana he got a couple of other people to help him with certain projects... at least thats what gamersglory told me... he currently helps him with Alex and IR, and Ptolemy himself helps Likesblondes with LwM.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If only there were some choices that looked like that... like I don't know... telling her that her future boyfriend was an asshole... :unsure:
To be fair John isnt an asshole... he is a pretty good friend, and treats her well (at least far better than her asshat husband)... That said he's waaayyyy too fucking ugly to land a chick like Andi... especially since she didnt come across as a gold digger type.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
he is a pretty good friend
He surely is, but I remember him being super creepy at the start of the game, when you got to answer that. Replacing the ex with Andi would have been great, but the game would have needed a ton of new content to make up for the non-relationship part of Mary's.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Personally, i don't care for Simone or Andi at all, all i want is a satisfying ending with Mary. The rest of them are just background noise.
Well you'll get that, I believe the endings with Simone got finished very quickly so they might not be substantial, whereas he was been working for a while on Mary's endings... so they might be pretty long and satisfying.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Simone is the better "girlfriend" material, she is a lot more mature than Mary is. Andi was ripe for the picking after her marriage went up in flames. The only complaint I have about this game is as it went on a lot of routes were either not finished or potential routes weren't added despite options that would lead you to believe there was a route for it. Like saying to Andi that John was/wasn't a good guy changed nothing, but one would think the negative John answer would potentially start an Andi route. Hopefully they learned from this so their next game will be more complete.
While everyone has own preferences, that statement is absolutely wrong. Simone said what she expects of life: adventure, making love with some painter in his atelier in Paris... Simone is many things but not GF material.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
While everyone has own preferences, that statement is absolutely wrong. Simone said what she expects of life: adventure, making love with some painter in his atelier in Paris... Simone is many things but not GF material.
Mary is wife material, Simone is GF material, at least for time period in the "Fun Zone".

Everything man needs to know about dating women:

D

Deleted member 541794

I can't seem to process the story past the photoshoot when Mary decides to give MC a blowjob, the game ends for me right there. I have gone back a few pages already and haven't found an answer, also I have tried different answers to the story, what am I doing wrong? Please help.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can't seem to process the story past the photoshoot when Mary decides to give MC a blowjob, the game ends for me right there. I have gone back a few pages already and haven't found an answer, also I have tried different answers to the story, what am I doing wrong? Please help.
Either you don't have the last version or maybe you played the full version and then used crunched version and tried to load/save. There are some issues with other Ren'Py games when you are using interchangeable crunched and full version.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes