• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Hanzohatori

Mar 6, 2018
good day everyone, just wanted to know if any of you guys have an update/news on the next version? thanks. (too lazy to scroll in previous messages)

Reactions: Target577

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Unlocked

Hi

Didn't make one of these in the weekend. I got a little busy. Sorry.
We'll it's almost done. The renders are all done. The animations are all done. The dialogue is almost done.
Basically what we're doing right now, is we're looking at the text, taking a comma out, thinking about it some more, and putting it back in.
We're also rereading the whole story from the beginning. Looking for continuity errors. That kind of stuff.
We will be releasing it this week. Any day now. Once we're satisfied with it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

PS:
To those who are having trouble with the android version. We've managed to replicate your problem. Still not sure what's causing it yet. Our programmer is working on it.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Unlocked

Hi

Didn't make one of these in the weekend. I got a little busy. Sorry.
We'll it's almost done. The renders are all done. The animations are all done. The dialogue is almost done.
Basically what we're doing right now, is we're looking at the text, taking a comma out, thinking about it some more, and putting it back in.
We're also rereading the whole story from the beginning. Looking for continuity errors. That kind of stuff.
We will be releasing it this week. Any day now. Once we're satisfied with it.

Best regards
Likesblondes

PS:
To those who are having trouble with the android version. We've managed to replicate your problem. Still not sure what's causing it yet. Our programmer is working on it.
There's an ending with the ex? oh god

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Maybe check the update just a few posts above yours.

Reading is such an underrated skill(?) these days.
Yep that is exactly why I asked this question. Cause the post said it should be released this week. Reading is also interpretation of the tings read and - if questions should arise - asking and thus reassuring oneself.
Just to explain my reasons for posting my question ... out of politeness ...

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yep that is exactly why I asked this question. Cause the post said it should be released this week. Reading is also interpretation of the tings read and - if questions should arise - asking and thus reassuring oneself.
Just to explain my reasons for posting my question ... out of politeness ...
The week isn't over, just yet.

We still have time today and tomorrow, and the day after that too.

Reactions: willembever22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That'd be his fault for taking her back in the first place tbh :sleep:
Not really true, there are a few choices to pick why they split up and I picked that the Mc cheated on her.

It's getting cliche as fuck now with the ex turning up after cheating on the MC and wanting him back, I took a different approach to make it less cliche.

Also going to beg forgiveness and have an ending with her, she's cute.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes