4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I probably done fudged up :( I been on Mary's sweet ass like a lost puppy doing everything until I got a change to give the hammer to Simone on the table an again at her place. Simone is my little fuck toy lol figured I couldn't save because I was a newb tard so I just finished it this way an I go back an replay it again lol

Reactions: D Dog

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the first version has a bug in the ending scenes,dont´t download it yet the dev is uploading a fixed version.
is has been uploaded from the dev 2 hours ago check if its the fixed version.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
the first version has a bug in the ending scenes,dont´t download it yet the dev is uploading a fixed version.
is has been uploaded from the dev 2 hours ago check if its the fixed version.
Thanks for the heads up! I played through to the end successfully without the bug that was reported on the Patreon page (on the Mary + Simone path at least), so I think this is the fixed version.

Reactions: Namco15

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
What a disappointing ending....
EDIT: I mean WTF? Update is only for ending? Jeeeeez. They f*cked us up.... Dev had to leave the country, sick, married, lack of time? They must be sh*ting my balls. Its like "my gf amnesia"..... f*ck

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the new update does only has the endings to all availible options the story was pretty much finished in version 0.70

and i agree very much that this endings are pretty much dissapointing.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
For a game titled Life with Mary, the ending with Mary was really underwhelming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna even play the other routes now, because if they have more fleshed out endings than the one with Mary (which was the one i was most interested in), i'll just be more disappointed.

I guess i should've braced myself for it when all the ex-gf and simone/threesome stuff were introduced, that the Mary only path would be neglected/rushed. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
For a game titled Life with Mary, the ending with Mary was really underwhelming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna even play the other routes now, because if they have more fleshed out endings than the one with Mary (which was the one i was most interested in), i'll just be more disappointed.

I guess i should've braced myself for it when all the ex-gf and simone/threesome stuff were introduced, that the Mary only path would be neglected/rushed. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
the other routes are pretty much the same as the pregnant mary ending
you would´t miss much trust me ;)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes