4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For a game titled Life with Mary, the ending with Mary was really underwhelming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna even play the other routes now, because if they have more fleshed out endings than the one with Mary (which was the one i was most interested in), i'll just be more disappointed.

I guess i should've braced myself for it when all the ex-gf and simone/threesome stuff were introduced, that the Mary only path would be neglected/rushed. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Wow... I don't even feel like finishing this game anymore tbh

Reactions: Sony12345

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played yet, I will tomorrow with a compressed version. But judging from the first comments, it seems like the endings aren't that great.

I dont want to make assumptions, but I feel like they lost interest in this game a while ago. Routes not starting despite decisions that would imply a start, routes not being ended after starting etc. Seems like this game started off great, but got dragged across the finish-line. Obviously, it didn't' reach its potential. Probably went from a 5 star game to a 3 star game. All that said, Im still looking forward to the next game. Hopefully they learned from this and the next one will be more complete.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v1.0

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 2.36GB
Compressed: 825MB

Download Win: - - -

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes