Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The ex ending is basically "You idiot, you get what you deserve."
I don't really dislike her, apparently MC and her had a lot of fun when they were dating and she doesn't seem like a bad person, just a jelous ex. The probelm is that she almost has no content, so I don't even know why she's an option. What's the point of the game if you don't choose one of the main girls?

MC seems happy with Mary and we could assume that he might have developed feelings for Simone, which can cofuse him and decide to leave Mary. But the ex? Why?

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't really dislike her, apparently MC and her had a lot of fun when they were dating and she doesn't seem like a bad person, just a jelous ex. The probelm is that she almost has no content, so I don't even know why she's an option. What's the point of the game if you don't choose one of the main girls?

MC seems happy with Mary and we could assume that he might have feeling for Simone, which can cofuse him and decide to leave Mary. But the ex? Why?
Yes. That's something I'm sad about.

When she first showed up I said she is a good "villain". Not some over the top prick who wants to fuck every girl he sees but just a normal person who wants something - not because she's evil but because she has her needs and emotions. Sadly, that potential wasn't used enough.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hm maybe the Ex is just an option when you beforehand made the right decision ... I guess it was at that little school dance for Mary where you told her about your ex and whether you cheated on her or vice versa ... the third options was that nothing happened just love faded away... so I assume these options will determine whether you have an ending with her or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh the ex that can't get the hint :LOL: why even go back there
As I said, there are a couple of options to choose so saying she's the "villain" isn't entirely true when it's just as possible to have the Mc cheat on her like I did.

Sure, I love Mary, she's great but I still want to see a happy ending with his ex too.

Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
As I said, there are a couple of options to choose so saying she's the "villain" isn't entirely true when it's just as possible to have the Mc cheat on her like I did.

Sure, I love Mary, she's great but I still want to see a happy ending with his ex too.
Not "villain" per se but "bad guy" of the story. And she did good - those thoughts she planted in MC's head how young girls can quickly change - now, that a goodly written "bad guy" would do. Plant a seed of doubt.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hot here too.

I can't open the damn windows because my partner brought home a new kitten and I don't want her getting outside until I can get her all jabbed up and chipped.

So here I sit, with 2 fans going damn near turning our PC room into a wind tunnel and i'm still far too hot.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I keep getting this error when I try to save. Can anyone help me out? I did a search an tried checking the thread but didn't finds anything, I'm just a newb tard so I apologize for the trouble.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I keep getting this error when I try to save. Can anyone help me out? I did a search an tried checking the thread but didn't finds anything, I'm just a newb tard so I apologize for the trouble.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "J:\Games\XXX Game's\Life with Mary\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Life with Mary 0.70
Sat Jun 29 03:54:51 2019
Did you just overwrite a previous version with 0.7? Because that's one of the most common problems.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Did you just overwrite a previous version with 0.7? Because that's one of the most common problems.
Yea I think I did, that what I did im sure of it. is there anything i can do to fix it or just reinstall the game without overwrite? and thank you.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes