4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
It's a dark, cloudy morning at the wake of your previous night with Simone. A beautiful, yet innocent looking Mary lay at your right, recovering from her excessiveness the night before. You feel horrible. The guilt wells up and you can't stand to be in the same bed as her. You get up and decide to make breakfast for the girls, but as you approach the kitchen you see Simone already awake, in that same white shirt and thong, making pancakes. She sees you walking towards her and smirks as she comes to your side and whispers "I haven't stopped thinking about last night". Grabbing your hand, she places it on her clearly very wet pussy. "Don't you feel bad at all? " You say, "we both destroyed all the trust Mary had in us!". She looks at you a moment, as if searching within herself and responds "I did at first, I mean she's my best friend and I...for a moment took away the one stable thing she has in her life. But then I got to thinking, what have I been doing with you two these last few months? Sure I adore her friendship, but I'm basically here as often as I am at home. It's not normal for a friendship...even with our little love triangle. So...have I been in here for her...o..or for you?" Stunned you look in her eyes "I...I uh" you begin, immediately looking to deny her... but they're pleading with you...in those beautiful brown eyes you can physically see the hope that you feel the same about her, that you've let things get to this point because deep down its her that you want. You pause and just think. Now you have a decision: save your relationship with Mary by rejecting Simone or allow your feelings for Simone to manifest.

You choose the latter: You push Simone gently into the fridge, kissing her plump soft lips, very intent on showing her that you think just as highly of her. Her left leg curls around your waist as your growing manhood rubs against her through your clothes. "I think i lo..." she says, but just then you hear your bedroom door opening. It's Mary. "FUCK" you think as the two of you dislodge from one another, neither wanting to hurt and humiliate Mary in that way. Mary comes in, yawns/stretches and says "Sorry about last night guys, I think I had a little too much fun. Oops the pancakes are burning, why aren't either of you watching the griddle?!" You both look at eachother and Simone says "I couldn't find the maple syrup, so I asked MC to help me find it, sorry babe". "Damn she's quick on her feet you think," both concerned and pleasantly surprised that she can lie so easily. Mary just shrugs, walks back to the room and motions to MC, "We woke up a bit early, come back to bed...I need an itch scratched". Simone looks at the both of you, a slight pout on her face as Mary says "sorry Simone, is it ok if its just the two of us this time? I want a little one on one intimacy with my man." Simone doesn't respond, not really knowing what to say, and just nods. You go with Mary...the door shuts. Simone slinks down the stove to the floor. "Fuck" she says under her breath. In the meantime Mary is I undressing you and you can't help but feel conflicted. Her voice seems so quiet and distant. "I wish I could have had this last night, sorry I passed out so early...let me make it up to you". "I was just about willing to give up on Mary a second ago...should I even be doing this?!" you think. But you begin to feel Mary take your hard cock, that wasn't even brought on by her, in her mouth. "Fuck" you lightly moan. Simone starts hearing your moans and groans as the two of you begin going at it. Jealousy wells up inside her, so she just finishes making the last pancake, turns off the stove, dresses and leaves. She knows you'll come looking for her after you're done with Mary so she leaves a note in the guest bedroom, right on the door-hung mirror. "Meet me at my place tonight...we need to talk xxxx xxxxx xxxxx address".

Meanwhile you're going at it with Mary, but you can't help but think about Simone's wet pussy gripping you, begging to take you in raw and rough. She always wants it just how you want it. She's so fucking good. You see Simone under you, her beautiful dark skin, her incredible curves. You begin to get rougher with Mary, slamming into her small frame with gradually intensifying force, feeling as though you are about to cum. "Simone." you whisper under your breathe "Hey, hey, hey MC...could you slow it down a little bit? I want to savour this." Snap back to reality and you apologize and agree, giving her what she wants, slightly concerned as to whether she just heard you moan another woman's name. She cums on your cock, and finally, after a much longer route than wanted, you explode inside her. "Damn that was a lot of build up" you think. Mare lays there, spent and contented but something feels off "Did he just moan "Simone" while we were making love??" she thinks. "You okay Mare?" you say, to which she says "yeah im ok, sorry just got lost in my thoughts...what time is it?" "8:15 baby" you reply,"want to take a nap?" Mare nods and cuddles into your chest "Fuck" you think. You couldn't really sleep at all..but Mary is fast asleep do you: nap with her or look for Simone"

if you choose nap, Mary wakes up before you and exclaims "FUCK we're late for class", "Oh shit thats not good, I'll get dressed, go wake up Simone and I'll drive you". Mary does, but there's no Simone to be found...only a small note on the mirror. "Meet me at my place tonight, we need to talk xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx address? I mean we could just talk at school, but i guess if she wants to feel more comfortable, it does sounds kinda serious" Mary thinks as she tucks the note into her pocket.

If you choose look for Simone:
"I hope she's awake still, I need to finish what I started with her...we need to talk about this". You don't see Simone anywhere, but after turning out of her bedroom you spot the note "Meet me at my place tonight, we need to talk xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx address?" "good thinking, glad she and I are on the same page" you think as you tuck the note into your pocket. You then wake Mary, eat the pancakes and take her to class.

Both paths: Mary gets to school and sees Simone but it feels as though she is being avoided. "Weird" she thinks, somewhat sad (MC nap path: "I guess it really does have to wait until tonight" ; MC looks for Simone path "Maybe it has to do with me asking for alone time with MC this morning...or (realization that Simone and MC may have started a new level of intimacy after remembering him moaning Simone. Insert suspicion.). She shrugs and continues on to class.

(I'm going to skip all the Ex bullshit for now, I personally didn't like that aspect of the game as it really added nothing to the plot, which in this game is really love).

MC search path:
Night comes around and you excuse yourself from Mary, explaining that you have to meet with whats his name (Andi's bf) to discuss some things. "Hmmm going to see what's his name? More like Simone!" Mary thinks. No less than 15 seconds after MC leaves, she hails an uber and in a very 80's movies manner yells "follow that car!" "That's not the route the app is telling me you called me for" the uber driver responds "Just charge me for the cost of following that car!!!" "I don't even know how to do that! Uber doesn't work that way!" "Ugh useless!" She says. Just then her driving instructor pulls up "Mary? what are you doing yelling at an uber driver? Didn't I teach you how to drive?" "Yeah but I need a fucking car to do anything with the license GARY" she responds. "Jeez Jeez with the animosity...what do you need?" "I just need to follow that car, my boyfriend is in it". "Oh uh okay, I don't have anything to do tonight I'm down to be your accomplice rn, you're driving though". Together they set out, keeping their distance but definitively following behind MC's car. MC arrives at the gate to Simone's home. She lets him in, they sit on the couch and thus the conversation begins. "First of all, what was THAT this morning" she says. "You were just about to fuck me like I needed and then Mary swoops in and steals you away?!?! ugh that was so frustrating!" Mary's head pops up in the window to the living room, she opens it ever so slightly to get a listen to what was happening, then hides, unseen to the both of them. "What are we d---" Gary begins "SHHHH", "Be quiet and listen". You start: "I'm sorry! I didn't really know what to do... I couldn't just deny her...she'd know something is up." A long silence falls over both of you, knowing you were each in the right. You look up and Simone, who's eyes had very contentedly fallen onto you and say "If its any consolation...I was thinking of you the whole time". "Explain" Simone responds, moving closer and looking at you with a level of sultry you've rarely seen in your life. "Well...you and I are so compatible...sexually, physically...I mean fuck you're hot...plus emotionally lets admit it, both of us are much more mature than Mary. I don't know it just felt like in the moment I was with her...hard from what we almost did in the kitchen...it felt like I was with you...I want you...I-I need you....Simone I think I'm falling in love with you." A tear falls down Mary's face as the shock sets in. She runs to Gary's car and he follows after her. Simone jumps on you and begins to ferociously kiss you. She wants all of you, every last inch of your body to be hers and hers only. She rapidly rips off your clothes as you pin her against the living room wall. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me into oblivion NOW". You tear off her shorts, flip her over, spank her sexy ass and line your raw cock up with her now dripping pussy. Gently you rub your head against her clit, and together you groan. The warm wet sensation just from a mere brush against her pussy was almost overwhelming. You can't wait any longer. In one swift move you bury yourself all the way inside of her as she very purposefully squeezes your shaft with her pussy. Animal instinct triggers and you begin to fuck Simone like you never could with Mary. Simone, this woman not only wants to love you, she wants to be your bitch, and you love it. "I love you geezer" Simone says in an incredibly seductive moan. You start slamming harder as she chants "I. Fucking. Love. You. I. Fucking. Love. You." She throws that ass back like only she can and you feel yourself getting there...its building..."Fuck" you think as you watch this gorgeous woman working your cock like you've never experienced. You firmly dig into her ass and pull her back as hard as you can as you finally explode inside of her. "FUCKKKK" she exclaims as she lets herself cum all over your cock. Panting you both lay on the sofa...spent...tired...happy. "I love you too baby" you say as you look over at her. She smiles and cuddles into your chest as you lay there, happy and content. "I think I've made the right decision" you say to yourself. Meanwhile Mary and Gary are in the car. Turns out Gary is actually a very kind guy. He consoles her as best he can and ensures her that life will move forward. Mary cries and says "thank you...could you take me back to my place...and then maybe drive me to my mom's after?" Gary responds with "sure thing, anything you need, I'm here for you".

You come home that night to find Mary's belongings totally evacuated. You sigh and wonder how she knew, but know she found out somehow. The next morning you get a call from an irate Andi, ready to kill you on the spot. "If you ever come near my daughter again, I swear I will kill you, you and her father are made of the same STUPID fucking cloth. Fuck you and fuck Simone." You hang up and say "Ouch". You call Simone over and see what she knows. "Yeah she told me she never wants to hear from me again just an hour ago. I didn't know what to say so I just looked down and said okay." Simone says. "Yeah I think Mare is avoiding me now, probably doesnt want to confront me about it. You look at eachother for a minute and suddenly lust fills the room again..."Wanna fuck Geezer?" Simone asks. "Yes, YES i fucking do" you respond.

Simone gradually begins spending more and more of her time at your place. Eventually she decides it just makes more sense if she lives with you. You happily agree. Fuck Simone is great you think yo yourself. She's got this adorable cuddly side just like Mare, but at the same time she can activate the ultimate fuck-me stare in about 2 seconds..her pussy is like nothing I've ever felt before and fuck yeah now I get to fuck her as much as I goddamn please. That pussy is mine. That woman is mine. ...And I'm hers. I love her.

One day you both decide it was about time for her to get off the pill and soon Simone was pregnant.

2 years later you see Mary out on a coffee run. She seemed happy. Smiling, talking to the man she was with. I'm glad for her, I want her to be happy no matter what.

MC nap path:
Nightime comes around and Mary tells MC that she's going for a sleepover at Simone's place. "Alright! have fun babe". WHAT. THE. FUCK. Simone is having a sleepover with Mary tonight??? Fuck did she have second thoughts and is going to tell Mary everything?! I have to know whats going on. You think to yourself as you type up a text for Simone: "Mary is sleeping over tonight!?" Simone replies "...I mean she does live with you". You facepalm and reply "NO SHE SAID SHE'S SLEEPING OVER WITH YOU!! Simone: "Oh, should I come over?" "Goddamit screw these fucking devices and their shitty communication capacity". You call Simone and explain the situation and she becomes suddenly very nervous. "I-I need to figure out something to tell her. Fuck, uh uh uh". You breathe. a moment of clarity bringing you the realization that no matter how it happens, her finding out is inevitable..its better to be open now than to hurt her more later: "Tell her the truth". Just then the doorbell rings and Simone opens it up for Mary, both excited and nervous to see eachother. Mary sits down on the sofa and says "so, you said you needed to talk. Whats going on? Simone remembers what you said and responds "I think I'm falling in love with MC". Mary is shocked at first...almost angry "What-" but then she thinks about it...what's not to love about MC. He's funny, reliable, sexy, stable, kind...you can't blame a woman for falling to that. She slumps back in her chair and says "Yeah well me too". Simone says "Huh? Thats not the issue Mare, we both knew that much". "No thats not what I mean" Mare responds. "Let's just both love him. I love you too much to lose you...and I love him too much to lose him...I need you guys...you're my rock." Simone looks at Mary, lovingly...no adoringly looking at her as if she'd just given her the best christmas present ever. A tear falls down Simone's face: "Thank you babe...I love you so much...on that note theres something I have to tell you". Simone divulges the story of how that night of affair had happened and what happened after. Mary is annoyed at first but later is very turned on. "He did that?!" She says now gently rubbing herself under her clothes. Simone says "let me help you with that" and unbottons Mary's pants, releasing her wet pussy to the cold air. Simone begins to lick Mary's pussy "I love my house frau and her man". Gradually Simone's stimulation bring's Mary to an earth-shattering orgasm unlike anything Mary had ever experienced before. Simone says "can we call MC now to come give us the dick side of this equation". "Yes please" Mary happily replies. You come over immediately, are filled in on what happened and now, are ready to be loved equally by these 2 lovely women. You fall asleep with one woman on each side of your chest, each of you content.
Thanks... i will not waste my time playing this final update now! Just reading this i felt disappointed

Reactions: unevenrm

Red469

May 18, 2018
wow...a pirate gets what he pays for..nothing..that was the most disappointing 3-4 minutes in gaming history :( i truly feel sorry for the patrons of this game..it was mailed in to them and it was all junk mail :( so disappointing...
having had a high standard throughout the entire updates, this was a Lightning, lets get this over with patch INHO.

Soooo rushed and spoiled the-end, soooo many opportunities missed...Simone is hot but she is not enough:p

ps
it feels like GoT - a high expectations, justified with good story developing, and than abruptly - boom bam boom - this is the (very bad) end my friend :(
Abhai, GOT had an excellent ending plus there were like what 6 episodes, i agree it was rushed BUT... There WAS closure...
Here, while I like seeing Mary Preggo, theres no way that it shoulda gone from .65 to 1.0, this was more like .66 I gues I expected More...

Darn did they mess it up at the end or something?

i have had this in my backlog for almost a year waiting for more content and was excited about a finished product D:, hope i enjoy it more than you did! :ROFLMAO:
mmmonsterkill, Did you enjoy it?

What a disappointment
I agree with you.

Is it just me or anybody else feel the same way, the end was very disappointing,doesn't matter what i do, I have a bad ending,no women,no pussy and all by myself.
but still it was a great Game and I enjoyed every minute of it,guess i`m hopelessly romantic:sneaky:.
Its all about choices, much like life, you have to make the right ones for a desireable result, go through it again and make different choices.

Damn..so many mixed feelings now..one for instance beeing that because of all ive read here in the thread now means that no matter how stupid it sounds i HAVE to download it and see it for myself.

Any of you guys have a meme to put out in my place in advance so i in a nearby future can express my disapointment..preferably something with a angry Cartman going "Tha Fuck!!??" :D;)
Diesel, not sure which is better... Remembering this vn for how good it was OR playing an extra 5 min?
You tell me.

Is it done? wtf, last update, did not hint any way to an end.???
Well at least he did finish his project, not like BB. But damn.. could have been so much more.
A sad day indeed, I hope the dev find inspiration to make an even better game, and let it roll out full with ideas that will make ppl jump of excitement. My best of luck to you, even tho im sad and want something more. :)
Ty for the story again, it was deffently one of my fav <3
This was a great story, I agree, I gues this is why the rush job seems like such a let down... but I gues the dev has his reasons.

Reactions: MasterDk78

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@lifewithmary456 i loved this game but the endings are kinda rushed and not so well done, if i have to put an example kinda like mass effect 3, an amazing game with endings pretty badly done, also a waste to not make path for some of the other girls... hope atleast you make andi in your new game as a ro interest.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Thanks... i will not waste my time playing this final update now! Just reading this i felt disappointed
Did you really not bother? Or did curiosity get the better of you as it did me?
To see the numerous endings but still be left wanting more... Which is worse? Knowing Or Not?
***DO bear in mind 800MB download***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
wow...a pirate gets what he pays for..nothing..that was the most disappointing 3-4 minutes in gaming history :( i truly feel sorry for the patrons of this game..it was mailed in to them and it was all junk mail :( so disappointing...
You're such cyniс..... I like it :))) No no no, I'm not onto you :)

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Did you really not bother? Or did curiosity get the better of you as it did me?
***DO bear in mind 2.3GB download for another 5 min gameplay...***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a compressed version out though. 800+ mb

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
Ooookeeeey. from 0.7 to 1.0 (complete). Just wtf happened rly. Any patreon of this game in here to tell us what the dev said in his progress reports? Or an update by the dev here, cos this is teribly rushed.

Reactions: Abhai and unevenrm

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Well, I was hoping to see an underdelivering game, that I still always loved, go out with a bang.

Sadly, I'm not a bit surprised that it didn't and was so lacklustre.

Reactions: Abhai

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Ooookeeeey. from 0.7 to 1.0 (complete). Just wtf happened rly. Any patreon of this game in here to tell us what the dev said in his progress reports? Or an update by the dev here, cos this is teribly rushed.
We've known this would be the final EP for some time now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it feels like GoT - a high expectations, justified with good story developing, and than abruptly - boom bam boom - this is the (very bad) end my friend :(
That's pretty much it started off with a bang went out on a whimper... The only good thing that could be salvaged from this is spin-offs for the likes of Simone and Andi, also what in the hell ever happened with the dance teacher did she ever return?

Reactions: Abhai

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So no Andi ending... Kinda sad about that :(
Still, given the cg, there are some moments i've missed with her, no idea how to get them tho

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So no Andi ending... Kinda sad about that :(
Still, given the cg, there are some moments i've missed with her, no idea how to get them tho
Don't cheat on Mary, don't agree to marry her and be nice to Andi. She will come to talk with you about Mary. You don't do anything with her, tho.

Reactions: TripleZ and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i think , he's looking for a new game thats why he end it fast :unsure: ,or maybe he dont have many supporters like before and he wanted to finish it soon as possible with losing :sneaky:

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Hahahaha....ahahahahaha....I knew it will end like this ^_^.
Anyway, i'm happy it ended and it didn't keep dragging itself, because for the past few updates it seemed like the dev was out of ideas to add to the story.
Overall, i'm happy. I also assume that this was his/her first game, so in my eyes he/she did a good job for a first try.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes