4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
not all women in games are there to be fucked by an MC, some are just there for plot.
Translate that to real life and you understand why all the hornballs of the world catcall every walking piece of puss they see. Those are the same ones that come on here demanding to fuck every girl. :rolleyes:

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Nooo !!! another good game that has come to an end !!! :(

Well ... thank you very much for the time and work dedicated to carry out this project. I hope to see you soon and enjoy with other new games you make. Good luck!!! THX ;)

Reactions: Rythan25

went

Dec 16, 2017
This one is Simone solo.

In the previous page I have one with Mary and Andi helping them, if you are interested.
How can I use this save file? I put in the save folder, but i can't load, there are always my old saves :-/

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
How can I use this save file? I put in the save folder, but i can't load, there are always my old saves :-/
You have to rename it so it goes into a page and a slot you want.

If you want it in the second page, first slot, rename it to "2-1-LT1.save". First number is page, second number is slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: went

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
found another end, Andy come to mc but instead of helping MC she get really pissed at MC when there was more with simone ...
Went through CGs and looks like there is also ending with MC's Ex GF but she ends up cheating on him again.

Reactions: Mytez

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Thats a shame. This was a great and lovely game and doesnt deserve this rushed ending.

Maybe the dev got inspiration from GoT? ... very similar case.

I think there where a lot more stories to be told. Especially when you hooked up with Simone ... a lot of untapped potential. To get both, or have to make a decision for one of them (that alone would have needed alot more content with simone, maybe a longer holiday with both) ... or with Marys mom ... or all of them or mary+mom ... *fg*

And like GoT - this is still a good game, but the end is not the end it should have had. I mean we jumped form 0.7 to 1.0? ... wtf?

rating: 7 (down from 8.5)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Went through CGs and looks like there is also ending with MC's Ex GF but she ends up cheating on him again.
There's one where she cheats on you and another where you end up together but MC is not happy, depending if you told Mary if she cheated on you or not.

Reactions: proximus

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I do also feel like the ending was just kinda "blah".

I hope that whatever the Dev does next, they storyboard out their ideas a lot better so that the content doesn't end up starting getting boring near the end again. Really don't need a repeat of this.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
She was never planned as love interest, it was made clear for so long i'm genuinely shocked people still don't get it.

It doesn't matter how "hot" she is, not all women in games are there to be fucked by an MC, some are just there for plot.
All women showed in these games should be there to be fucked by MC, that's what makes it better than the Real life, bruh. :rolleyes:

Limitations are boring.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
all i have to say is this. I want more Mary i didnt care about Simone or Andi or the Ex even though they was all good looking. The game was about Mary not the side hoes. Just wish there had been more with her. And i also feel like this was a rush ending. though good still rushed.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
You know what, I'm fine with the game ending here.

Sure it could have been more fleshed out but I see so many games go this route without any clear idea on how to tie things up.

Reactions: Rythan25
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes