4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
WOW that was sudden... Don't you think? Mary JUST starts experimenting with a "Mistress" and BOOM it's over? VERY Weird. So we never get to see Andi's body? No gratuitous sex scene with her and John? Simone doesn't join "Our family"? This story needed at least 2 releases to wrap up the various stories. Andi and MC really needed a drunken "mistake" to feel that giant cock in her... Vowing to never tell Mary or happen again.

Wishful thinking... it's over and "It is what it is". Sad

Reactions: qs1386
Jan 11, 2018
I was forgetting. Admin or Staff please, you remove the harem tag because this game doesn't have this kind of content and three-way relationship or threesome sex doesn't count as a harem.

Grayfox

May 2, 2017
If I not mistaken, from the beginning dev says what he make this game mostly for himself. So it's really strange what he satisfying with that abruptly ending.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I actually enjoyed the ending, they could have been longer but there wasn't more much to do. The game was essentially over last update, the only thing we needed was an "and they lived happily ever after", and that's what we got. I would have liked the ex ending to actually be a good ending, but aside from that the game had a good enough ending.

Overall the game was a pleasure to play, even if the ending wasn't perfect.
I to liked the endings, and am glad it got an ending, glad I patron'd him... To all the people complaining I think 1/5 of them have a legit complaint, the others are salty that this "vanilla" game ended before it went down the shitter like DmD did...

Meh. Was hoping for more cheating. :confused: Oh well. NEXT! :)
^ case in point..

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I to liked the endings, and am glad it got an ending, glad I patron'd him... To all the people complaining I think 1/5 of them have a legit complaint, the others are salty that this "vanilla" game ended before it went down the shitter like DmD did...
As much as I liked the Mary ending, I would have liked it to be longer, maybe showing the marriage and ending with a frame of them holding their kid, as a way of showing full closure. But overall, even if the ending wasn't perfect, I've enjoyed 99% of the game and I very much hope that the next will be as good as this one. We need more vanilla here.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
first i am also glad it got an ending. I even Patron'd him for a few months when i had the extra cash to do so and i dont regret it one bit. This was and imo still a fantastic game. I just personally think the ending was rushed a little bit. Was it good yes. just a bit rushed. And i personally dont think that DMD went down the shitter but that is again my opinion.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
As much as I liked the Mary ending, I would have liked it to be longer, maybe showing the marriage and ending with a frame of them holding their kid, as a way of showing full closure. But overall, even if the ending wasn't perfect, I've enjoyed 99% of the game and I very much hope that the next will be as good as this one. We need more vanilla here.
i whole heartly agree on we need more Vanilla here. just like this one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Agreed, if he just added a wedding render, and a render of them moving into a cabin, perhaps one final one with the kid already at age 5 or something playing with grandma Andi while a more grown Mary and MC hug in the background...

That said most complaints are...
1. Why didn't we see John fucking Andi while calling MC a loser ?
2. We needed more scenes of BDSM gross stuff where Mary is beaten to a pulp, or ties the MC and puts a ball gag on him while she fucks him with a strap on !
3. More scenes of the ugly as fuck ex cucking him with long hair dude, it's funny to me... My peepee doesn't get hard from attractive renders of people fucking, but by knowing people on a forum are mad !
4. SJW: Reeeeeeeee !

Reactions: Methos23 and Mytez

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
Any ideas on what LikesBlondes is up to next? Or is this the end of everything? Kinda wish for a sequel or something... There is still so much to explore in this wide world of kinks... Mary and MC kept it semi-vanilla for the rest of their lives? This is sad...

Well, it was short, it was sweet, it was hot but all good things comes to an end eventually I guess... Thumbs up for the dev, I liked it very much. Good job and I hope to see another game from LikesBlondes in the future.

Reactions: Rythan25

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Woah that was a lightning fast ending. You could feel the dev getting bored with it all. Those unfinished stories... her mom, the dominatrix etc... ofc there were more updates planned, but dev went: "you know what? fuck this"

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Life with Mary was never meant to be super kinky was meant to be a Slice of life game of a new couple navigating their new relationship. If anyone thought otherwise must have misread the game from the start. No there would have never been anything with Andi. Would have not made sense in the story.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Any ideas on what LikesBlondes is up to next? Or is this the end of everything?
He said he was talking with Ptolemy about making a new one, but he deleted his account here, so we can't really ask him for details anymore :(

Reactions: mortel
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes