4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
A rush ending ? For sure, but even it has an ending. There are tons on games around here , stuck right after beginning.
I would also like to see more story with Mary + Simone and even with Andi, now after things has been settled, so let's cross fingers for a second part :)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can honestly say I'm no. 1 fan. I like all Ptolemy's games (well, except the one...) but LwM was so perfect, Just like the best coffee in the morning - it's nothing extravagant or expensive but it makes your day much better.

Absolutely love Mary's innocence and pure soul. I suppose there are many things that just got right in my RL and in this game that made such a wonderful combo.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Life with Mary was never meant to be super kinky was meant to be a Slice of life game of a new couple navigating their new relationship. If anyone thought otherwise must have misread the game from the start. No there would have never been anything with Andi. Would have not made sense in the story.
Good, use their logic against them !! The game was always meant to be a vanilla slice of life story about a couple falling in love, and how that relationship will go...

I like how many wont accept that, but in a certain other game they use crap defense like "read the WT, or posts from 3 years ago where the dev promised this horrible content that 5% of us like"...

I like how for that game the defense is valid, since its adding content they like, but for this one here, it "failed them" due to not adding that content that was NEVER even promised in the first place...

Anyway for those asking likesblondes said on his Patreon that he will come up for a demo for his next project sometime next month, and see if people like it, if they dont he might call it quits.

Jun 11, 2018
i think simone not telling him the kid was his and also not telling mary was a mistake it would not have broken her no way mary loves her too much

Jan 11, 2018
Life with Mary was never meant to be super kinky was meant to be a Slice of life game of a new couple navigating their new relationship. If anyone thought otherwise must have misread the game from the start. No there would have never been anything with Andi. Would have not made sense in the story.
I know the idea was a Slice of Life game and I followed this project from the beginning. When the script was focused on Mary only, this was great, it had great and lovely dialogues, good pace and good building up, it showed a good and healthy relationship built from scratch, no blackmail nor another kind of corruption was included, just pure romance. Then, after the inclusion of the three-way relationship and BDSM experience, I thought you(team) want to expand the possibilities the player can have in-game riching and exploring more the universe you created. But, you(team) treated both situations(Three-way and BDSM) too much superficially and giving the main ending(Only Mary) hyper rushed(just little narration and few lines of dialogue) without any marriage proposal or at least a decent wedding scene. So, the unexplored ideas and a rushed ending coming from a patient and slow-paced script decreased impact the game had from the great to an "ok". So, it's not a bad game, of course not, but one with a disappointing ending. About Andi, you're right, it makes no sense with the premise of the game, because the main goal here always was Mary.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
this was a pretty good ending and i liked that Simone stuck around but it felt like it was half a epilogue meaning you got to see that Simone stuck around/didnt (pending choices) you got to see that Andi and Jon didnt make it and lived with you for a while but what happen with Jon and how did he handle the break up as well as what was Mary's dad up to was he still blind to his best friend and daughter being together did he make any attempts to change or was he still just horn dogging around town just a few things that i was wondering about but still a pretty good ending

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
ENDINGS I've gotten (Spoilers Ahead):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Need a list of all possible endings and walkthrough at some point. I know this isn't all of them. I've seen other posts before mine.

Reactions: qs1386

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after much curiosity while reading the comments, I decided to try the new update for myself (especially after being shocked this was the end), and wasn't sure what I was gonna experience. I must say, contrary to what some say, I didn't mind them. I mean it does suck these were so short, but all in all, I felt like they weren't truly rushed, and led to a decent conclusion for the endings. To be fair though, I felt the story was starting to drag on and go no where 2 updates ago, so this isn't bad for me. I hope the creator makes a new game that we can all enjoy again, because I'm excited to see what they come up with next.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
we will see about that i think many many people out there thinking the same as me at least similar.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
A little surprised it ended like this, but at least it's completed.
So are there more than one ending?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes