4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
if you are playing straight through from the beginning, the ending will not seem as rushed as a lot of people are making it out to be.
I think this is the key. People are expecting for a continuation, but what they got was pure closure from this update, so it felt as if it's rushed/short. But if looked as a whole, I think it was a pretty good job.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Rythan25

Red469

May 18, 2018
Anyone has save for Simone ending?

So far I got ones where:
1. MC marries Mary and Simone stays in contact with them, Mary and Simone get pregnant
2. Mary leaves and MC ends up alone
3. Andy helps MC with Mary, MC ends up with Mary but no marriage

I assume there is no ending involving Andy.
Not on hand but its very easy, once the Drinking session starts sleep with Simone, then when Mary ask for a yes or no to marriage say no and there u go

Red469

May 18, 2018
Seems like everyone here has their pitchforks out, but I want to commend gamersglory and the rest of the team on a job well done. This is one of the few games I keep up with and I enjoyed it. The endings were true to the story and fit the characters nicely.
I understand how the ending of a slice of life game/show can leave some unfulfilled, since their is no real antagonist to defeat or anything, but I liked it. IMHO, there was no sense in dragging the story on longer than it needed go. The game had been winding down and I do think, if you are playing straight through from the beginning, the ending will not seem as rushed as a lot of people are making it out to be.
I look forward to seeing what Likesblondes comes up with next.
Hi, I agree with you, the VN was something I have enjoyed for some time, I dont see pitchforks as much as disappointment for the end of something good that could have had a far better ending.

I like the work you do and I cant for the life of me see you putting such a swift ending on any of the titles you do...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Meh,it`s OK,it could use at least one more update to set-up the endings but if the team has runned into financial probs,than I appreciate them actually making the endings.

It`s a happy ending,Mary gets pregnant which is a good thing,make babies.
The female friend could use more content to earn an ending but she probably also gets pregnant in the end which is also a good thing.
Maybe one of them even gets triplets which would be a very good thing.
I couldn`t ask for more.

Reactions: vir_cotto

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Though I really loved following the game through all the releases, but this last one was a real shock. the whole game upto 0.7 has felt like a good steady pace and all the events seem to flow really well. but once you get to this episode it felt like a hard stop and things felt so off.

some of the endings could have been explored a little more to offer a bit less of an abrupt ending, like if you cheated with your ex, some more scenes leading up to mary being informed about it. I just wish the pace of the story stayed the same instead of this hard stop. just was not satisfying at all.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
mmmonsterkill, Did you enjoy it?
eeh, overall it was ok i guess, felt a bit rushed but it wasn't game of thrones bad.

definately had a stronger first half, i think the dev ran out of ideas as alot of the second half was mostly just meh.

dont get me wrong i dont dislike a bit of bdsm but that part felt very, very forced and i especially dont like that its not even you who do it you just hire a dominatrix who's very overpriced and worse yet its never even mentioned again.

as for replayability on different paths im not 100% sure but looking at the responses here and how the game progressed so far id say its very low to none and i atleast wont be playing it again anytime soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 95808

God damn... with all the failed attempts we see pass through this site, you'd think one might congratulate a developer that started, developed in a timely manner with consistent updates AND THEN COMPLETED THEIR PROJECT! Nope.

@LikesBlondes Congratulations and good luck with future projects.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Ending a story isn't easy, most games never get an ending, so yeah, congrats. The game as a whole is good and I feel the Dev did what he set out to do.

Edit: Well, one thing that didn't make sense was introducing the Dominatrix chick so late and making it seem like more sessions were to come, shouldn't have been there at all if it was a one-time thing.

Cheers.

Last edited:

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Some of the plot threads that needed a point or conclusion were having Andi and mc relationship. Does she still hate him? Are they friendlier now? And why was he checking her out when she moved in if nothing was going to happen? Andi and John don't work out "for reasons". What was the point of talking to and even spending an afternoon with the dance instructed girl if nothing was going to come from it? How about a more conclusive ending with simone. It's either she may be pregnant with your child but won't tell you or she becomes a secret girlfriend. I mean she could just leave and find a guy on her own without the dramatic emotional weight of knocking her up. Or she could be your bride rather than travel mistress. Or the MC telling his best friend about himself and Simone. If nothing else you could (and should) extend the ending to feel more satisfying and answer some of these questions

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes