4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for the happy ending - I don't need to try the others as I'm gonna be a daddy (again!!) :)
Simone is hot but always as a side dish in your threesome, not a solo act. And I named the ex after an RL ex that I wouldn't touch with yours. She's an ex for a reason. So happy endings all round :)

It's jOurney by the way :p

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
How many possible endings are there??
Mary endings:

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life (sex included)

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life (without sex)

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life - espacially MCs - but gets eventually pregnant from her boyfriend

Mary is pregnant, Simone gets more and more distant and fades out of your life; eventually Mary becomes friends with her teacher

Mary doesn't get pregnant because you didn't promise to marry her

Simone ending:

Mary leaves you. Simone is there to soothe you. After Mary transfers to another school, Simone moves in

Ex endings:

Mary leaves you because you cheated on her with your ex. Ex moves in, and you lead a boring relationship

Mary leaves you because you cheated on her with your ex. Ex moves in and cheats on you like she has done before, so you kick her out

Alone endings:

Mary leaves you because you didn't promise to marry her. Andi wants to get together the two of you but kicks your ass because there is some other woman

Mary leaves you because you didn't promise to marry her

These are the - slightly different - endings i got. I don't know if i missed something tho.

Ahh, yeah, edit:

I really enjoyed playing this one, though this last update indeed felt a bit rushed (i.e. some weird graphics). Yes the endings were a bit short, but i got more or less ten of them and they all made sense, so i don't quite get what all this whining was about.

Last edited:

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Mary endings:

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life (sex inluded)

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life (without sex)

Mary is pregnant, Simone is part of your life - espacially MCs - but gets eventually pregnant from her boyfriend

Mary is pregnant, Simone gets more and more distant and fades out of your life; eventually Mary becomes friends with her teacher

Mary doesn't get pregnant because you didn't promise to marry her

Simone ending:

Mary leaves you. Simone is there to soothe you. After Mary transfers to another school, Simone moves in

Ex endings:

Mary leaves you because you cheated on her with your ex. Ex moves in, and you lead a boring relationship

Mary leaves you because you cheated on her with your ex. Ex moves in and cheats on you like she has done before, so you kick her out

Alone endings:

Mary leaves you because you didn't promise to marry her. Andi wants to get together the two of you but kicks your ass because there is some other woman

Mary leaves you because you didn't promise to marry her

These are the - slightly different - endings i got. I don't know if i missed something tho.

Ahh, yeah, edit:

I really enjoyed playing this one, though this last update indeed felt a bit rushed (i.e. some weird graphics). Yes the endings were a bit short, but i got more or less ten of them and they all made sens, so i don't quite get what all this whining was about.
can i has these saves for them those ending please??

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Mary endings:
Thank you. That's a shocking number of endings, and guessing how most of them are set up by game choices i'll never see the majority of them without replaying from the beginning or zillions of shared saves.

I want to thank the Mary team for finishing what was, mostly, a really nice game. Simple, direct, and clean. It got messy near the end, but there's a good lesson there about promising vs. delivering. Still, finishing a coherent story is impressive. I think many of the people complaining about the end should play from the beginning and see if it seems short. (it doesn't; games aren't meant to be played by release. The dev's not thinking about it that way, and players shouldn't either.)

There were a great number of dangled/loose ends, and that's probably the biggest criticism I would make. For example the catalyst for the entire story was Mary's father. And...?

Still, well done and if there's another project, I look forward to it.

Reactions: Lerd0

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Ah a sexy romance story.. let's see.. sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, sexy romance, [CUCKED MC BY DRIVING INSTRUCTOR BORED OF SEX WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND AFTER HAVING SEX A FEW TIMES HEY LETS HIRE A DOMINATRIX THATS WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE WHO ARE MILDLY CURIOUS ABOUT BDSM DO RIGHT? I'LL GO CRY TO MY MALE FRIEND ABOUT HOW BORING MY SEX LIFE IS NOW WITH MY SMOKING HOT YOUNG NEW GIRLFRIEND AND GET THE NUMBER FOR THE DOMINATRIX FROM HIM THATS A TOTALLY NOT INSANE THING TO DO OH AND HEY MC WE NEED TO WRAP THIS UP SO EITHER TELL ME RIGHT NOW WE'RE GETTING MARRIED OR OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER OK? THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!!]

Yeah I don't know what people are complaining about. It was just a nice sexy romantic story that was consistent all the way through with no completely uncalled for sudden game ruining last minute changes that make you wonder if someone murdered the original writer and replaced him with a raving lunatic. None of that at all.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I got soooo happy when Andi and MC went to the bar, I thought to myself "Is this really happening?" NOPE!!!

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
they're definetely not depraved awakening , but are better than average...
care to elaborate a little?
dmd only annoied me by being slow and a little cartonish, but it made 3 seasons otherwise

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
thanks
ntr is like making a superhero movie seen through the eyes of the sidekicks's neighbour ;)
bestiality.. haven't seen it - i probably went the other route, weird they went thay way though . there are games that catter to that , why mess up your game? they probably have no vision and just add things up from update to update

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
thanks
ntr is like making a superhero movie seen through the eyes of the sidekicks's neighbour ;)
bestiality.. haven't seen it - i probably went the other route, weird they went thay way though . there are games that catter to that , why mess up your game? they probably have no vision and just add things up from update to update
They're planning, although it's said it will be optional.

Rebootcomputa

Jul 15, 2017
Seems like everyone here has their pitchforks out, but I want to commend gamersglory and the rest of the team on a job well done. This is one of the few games I keep up with and I enjoyed it. The endings were true to the story and fit the characters nicely.
I understand how the ending of a slice of life game/show can leave some unfulfilled, since their is no real antagonist to defeat or anything, but I liked it. IMHO, there was no sense in dragging the story on longer than it needed go. The game had been winding down and I do think, if you are playing straight through from the beginning, the ending will not seem as rushed as a lot of people are making it out to be.
I look forward to seeing what Likesblondes comes up with next.

Thx mate I really apreciate your opinion I really like your game too! :D

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes