4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
So thats it, HBO & EA style, not getting enough attention, lets end it.
Well i have not played the end yet, but i hope its long and detailed.
MC has yet to explain his very best friend he is dating his doughter :D
Been looking forward to that

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
I liked the game overall, it was stated at the beginning that this was going to be a mostly vanilla game, even though he did add a bit extra to it as time went on. Very good writer with spectacular CG's, so I very much look forward to the next game, especially if it's not as vanilla as I believe has already been hinted at so far. No sex scenes with Andy(either with the MC or his buddy) was my biggest disappointment but not a dealbreaker if I were to rate this game. Dev should at least release some bonus CG's with nude Andy, would be much appreciated ;).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What would those open and unfinished paths be? Would you enumerate them for us?
please not again o_O
read the damned previous sides all the input is there i will not repeat that over and over again :confused:
i just say this : there are many many choices and promises made in the storytelling that have not been cleared in the storyline itself + not even a proper ending where THIS things were cleared has been made.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
After playing the ending, it became even more obvious the last 2 - 3 updates were flip flopping and going nowhere, and the game lost direction. It had to be straightened up, which the ending does (and the good thing is, that you have multiple of them). Focusing on tying up everything that has been established instead of creating more loose ends these past months would have made more sense, but I bet, that the decision to end this was made precisely for the reason mentioned above, the loss of direction. I liked the game. It could have been better, it could have definitely been worse, but what's the most important is, that I had fun.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if the dev starts with a new project, i hope it will not get another rushed ending and the Mc is smarter (if we play a male again)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Seems like everyone here has their pitchforks out, but I want to commend gamersglory and the rest of the team on a job well done. This is one of the few games I keep up with and I enjoyed it. The endings were true to the story and fit the characters nicely.
I understand how the ending of a slice of life game/show can leave some unfulfilled, since their is no real antagonist to defeat or anything, but I liked it. IMHO, there was no sense in dragging the story on longer than it needed go. The game had been winding down and I do think, if you are playing straight through from the beginning, the ending will not seem as rushed as a lot of people are making it out to be.
I look forward to seeing what Likesblondes comes up with next.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
After playing the endings, I actually did like most of them. Would've liked the Mary prego ending to include the wedding though. Thats my only real complaint.

Abdu Ijaz

I think if you use the save posted Here and scroll back a little and agree to marry Mary you'll get the Mary prego ending. Could be wrong, but either way its a Mary ending.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes