4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's strange to me how many people were disappointed in this game. So many games never get completed. So many others get accused of "milking." This project consistently delivered pretty much exactly the original vision: a romantic, erotic, potentially kinky visual novel with limited choices but each choice having significant weight.

There are like 16 different endings, and here everyone is saying "I'm disappointed with the ending." Well, then make different choices and see if you like one of the other 15 endings?

Red469

May 18, 2018
It's strange to me how many people were disappointed in this game. So many games never get completed. So many others get accused of "milking." This project consistently delivered pretty much exactly the original vision: a romantic, erotic, potentially kinky visual novel with limited choices but each choice having significant weight.

There are like 16 different endings, and here everyone is saying "I'm disappointed with the ending." Well, then make different choices and see if you like one of the other 15 endings?
16 endings you say... can you list them please?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Mods, it seems my review got saved twice... i dont know what happened and can't seem to fix it, hope you can solve it.

Thanks.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just a bit of info to those who might not know it:
1) A thread about a game, is probably not the place to discuss other games and things you hate about them.
1.a) It's also probably not the place to discuss other devs and their patreons.
1.b) It's also not a place to attack other members.
1.c) It's not the place where I come to post things like these twice, so get on topic and keep your criticism of other devs/games in their respective thread.

Thanks.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mods, it seems my review got saved twice... i dont know what happened and can't seem to fix it, hope you can solve it.

Thanks.
Next time it's best to report the thread or even this comment and tell us that, since a mod might not be looking at the thread. Either way I've removed the duplicate.

Ty for the info.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Next time it's best to report the thread or even this comment and tell us that, since a mod might not be looking at the thread. Either way I've removed the duplicate.

Ty for the info.
Thanks, i'll try to keep that in mind in the future.

Mitchconner29

Apr 1, 2018
Guys, How to get Mary and Simone ending (without her have boyfriend) ?
Have threesome with them during MC birthday, don't cheat on Mary with Simone after your birthday, propose to Mary when she asks what your future will be. Andi will come live with you, Simone will date and travel the world then always coming back to you.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
hi thank you for a game i really enjoyed and looked forward to every month i will miss it
thanks for completing it while others failed
thanks agaIn
pls bring back mary in another game

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Finally finished the game. Could not trigger the Simone ending but seen most of the others.
While I'm sure there were some things cut from the game that were originally intended at some point during development (Vanessa, Andi, more BDSM training with Ms. Tatiana), and the ending felt a bit rushed, but at least it got some decent ending(s), so all in all I'm satisfied with it.

Actually, the rushed ending would be less obvious if the part with Vanessa being sad and Mary and later You spending a day with her and especially the whole BDSM part with the gorgeous Ms. Tatiana was cut. While I've loved the latter, it felt strange to introduce the training it just for a single event and never continue with it, except for a single picture in one of the endings which actually has nothing to do with BDSM.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes