4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, they're not separated as in other planets. All he has to do is pick her up one day when Andy is with John and...hoo hah!

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I'm confused about the last posts..
Doesn't the game ends with Mary sleeping on the couch with the MC? oô

Otherwise, please keep up the good work, I really love your game. *_*

Out of curiosity.. Once you finished this game, do you playn (or hope) to make another
game like this? I mean a sweet (and vanilla) romance.. There is a huge lack of those in my opinion!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'm confused about the last posts..
Doesn't the game ends with Mary sleeping on the couch with the MC? oô

Otherwise, please keep up the good work, I really love your game. *_*

Out of curiosity.. Once you finished this game, do you playn (or hope) to make another
game like this? I mean a sweet (and vanilla) romance.. There is a huge lack of those in my opinion!
Dude, im as confused as you. I got that exact ending as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I totally agree there isnt enough vanilla type romance games out there like this. And you should do another of this kind after you finish this one. If you so choose to of course

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
First, i really like the game...but with every update, it seems the MC becomes a bigger Douchebag. And on top of it, he cant dive, cause the chlorine is burning in his eyes and he cant breath under water...really? But before i'll complain, I'll try it the next time, when i'm at a public pool and if it work and I'll get one or two girls, then i bow down in public in front of the dev :D Naw...like i said, i like the game, great images and the dialogues are also ok. Even if there are some of that wtf? moments, that males me laugh. Go ahead with the good work. :)
Well that problem is not actually that rare...
Many people have problems with chlorine in their eyes and why would a person automatically know how to dive?
It did not appear strange to me, because my father actually has the same problems with his eyes (he only swims with diving goggles) and he can't really dive.. I once asked him about it and he answered me that he learned to swim as the art to stay above water, so the idea to submerge to swim is kinda weird for him.

But what do you mean with douchebag? What exactly is he doing that you consider unkind or bad? oô

Also, it is no surprise that he can't breath under water, he is no fish after all.. =P

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Maybe there's a language barrier, IDK.
But here's a video of me searching the entire text, for the third time today, and not finding any instance when someone refers to her as Andi.
Note that when this (andi "\") appears, that's because the character variable is andi. And that doesn't appear on screen when you play.
So, could you post a screenshot perhaps? Because we can't find the typo.

We did find 2 instances of "could of", and they've been fixed.
As for the choice, it does matter, but not in this update.

2 quick examples:

blob.jpg blob.jpg

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I totally agree there isnt enough vanilla type romance games out there like this. And you should do another of this kind after you finish this one. If you so choose to of course
Yea I found it refreshing. Sometimes I just need a good love story with not to much drama. Why does every writer want to have people fall in love then bring everyone to despair with some over the top drama that could have been easily avoided.

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Yea I found it refreshing. Sometimes I just need a good love story with not to much drama. Why does every writer want to have people fall in love then bring everyone to despair with some over the top drama that could have been easily avoided.
I think it has to do with the fact that the classics do not contain such stories and if someone wants to be a good writer he tries to emulate classic dramas more than happy go lucky stories.
But if you are not careful that drama comes of as over the top instead of fitting.

Reminds me of my first Visual Novels.. Clannads drama with the main heroine soured me completly from that company
and Kira Kiras death via fire annoy the hell out of me.. (to get the happy end on the main route of those two games you have to finish all other routes and the sad route before you can get the happy ending..)
At least Crescendo was nice.. :D

Reactions: Rebeldad

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So am I understanding some of you that her leaving isnt the only ending?
you picked a wrong answer some where then if you got the one with her leaving her leaving usually means you did something wrong. i got the one where she fell asleep on you on the couch

Flerken

Mar 15, 2018
Well that problem is not actually that rare...
Many people have problems with chlorine in their eyes and why would a person automatically know how to dive?
It did not appear strange to me, because my father actually has the same problems with his eyes (he only swims with diving goggles) and he can't really dive..
Well said. I'm one of those people. My pool uses saline.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
First, i really like the game...but with every update, it seems the MC becomes a bigger Douchebag. And on top of it, he cant dive, cause the chlorine is burning in his eyes and he cant breath under water...really? But before i'll complain, I'll try it the next time, when i'm at a public pool and if it work and I'll get one or two girls, then i bow down in public in front of the dev :D Naw...like i said, i like the game, great images and the dialogues are also ok. Even if there are some of that wtf? moments, that males me laugh. Go ahead with the good work. :)
If you ever learn to breathe under water without the aid of SCUBA or some sort of snorkel, please advise. I'm sure the WORLD would be very interested. (Just a thought...)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes