4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Is there some way we can have Andi too? Maybe seduce her from John or kill him? Or at the very least, Andi definitely needs her own spinoff with no damn John. lol
Dev can you hear my prayers?
I really don't get the John-hate.. And there is no way the MC would kill his actual friend.. oO
Also, it would be completly out of character for all people involved if the MC would cheat on his girlfriend with her mother..

Can a dev not make a good looking female side character without the people demanding to be able to sex her? =(

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I really don't get the John-hate.. And there is no way the MC would kill his actual friend.. oO
Also, it would be completly out of character for all people involved if the MC would cheat on his girlfriend with her mother..

Can a dev not make a good looking female side character without the people demanding to be able to sex her? =(
it's there because no one wants any other men around their harem of women in these games...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You know that The Dev stated that having anything with Andi was not going to happen.
You realize of course, those that don't want to see her going out with John, the Dev is setting up, for the next update, to shut down the entire situation to the whole Andi/John problem.

Andi is supposed to meet Mike at a café or some such. It's possible now giving the state Mike was in that two birds get taken care of, in one go.....at the same time making MC and Mary get even more attached and closer.

Mike meets Andi the next morning and pulls out a gun, sending her brains out the backside of her head, then eats the barrel and sends his spiraling right after hers. John finds out what happens and throws himself off of a high rise building.......problem is now solved...………...your welcome.

Of course, that probably won't happen, but it's possible.....probably should stop asking or complaining, because the Dev has the story planned out...…………………...Peace!!

U

User_365148

You know that The Dev stated that having anything with Andi was not going to happen.
You realize of course, those that don't want to see her going out with John, the Dev is setting up, for the next update, to shut down the entire situation to the whole Andi/John problem.

Andi is supposed to meet Mike at a café or some such. It's possible now giving the state Mike was in that two birds get taken care of, in one go.....at the same time making MC and Mary get even more attached and closer.

Mike meets Andi the next morning and pulls out a gun, sending her brains out the backside of her head, then eats the barrel and sends his spiraling right after hers. John finds out what happens and throws himself off of a high rise building.......problem is now solved...………...your welcome.

Of course, that probably won't happen, but it's possible.....probably should stop asking or complaining, because the Dev has the story planned out...…………………...Peace!!
:WutFace:
I don't want to live in your head, man. :coldsweat:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
why do people hate john hes the only adult who supports your relationship
Because he's (more than likely) going to get to put his dick inside Andi/Andy/Zee Milf while the MC won't. Therefore those people who don't like him want him gone... Because no other may put a penis inside another woman in the game, that is not that which belongs their avatar, so sayeth the Jelly Ones!XD

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Because he's (more than likely) going to get to put his dick inside Andi/Andy/Zee Milf while the MC won't. Therefore those people who don't like him want him gone... Because no other may put a penis inside another woman in the game, that is not that which belongs their avatar, so sayeth the Jelly Ones!XD
Jelly ones, I like that, I like that a lot

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

That got dark fast.

Reactions: PHANTOM44

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
While I love fan fiction, yours got a little wild a little quick.
As for the asking/complaining, I agree, especially with this story, that I'm sure the dev has it planned out and has also said Andi(y)-Dan isn't happening. This shouldn't stop people asking (complaining - no!), for what they would like, the dev may, at the end expand the story to include requests, alternatively it could be a breeding ground for some good fan stuff. Personally, I've enjoyed the banter/branching that has gone on in The Babysitter thread going into different ways of disposing of the persona non grata.

Yes there will be those, but I find him just a little bit creepy. He started as "Client" who is suddenly letting Dan use his pool, it all escalates very quickly to being friends and him commenting about doing the same with 'Blondie', like I said just felt a little creepy.
That said whenever Mike smiles I feel a little bit of sick in my mouth, looks like the gobby kid whose got cancer and uses it at every opportunity to get away with everything cos he knows you'll look bad picking on the sick kid. Then when no one is looking he comes around and beats you over the head with it.
Before you say anything, I can be sympathetic, I just choose not to, too often.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes there will be those, but I find him just a little bit creepy. He started as "Client" who is suddenly letting Dan use his pool, it all escalates very quickly to being friends and him commenting about doing the same with 'Blondie', like I said just felt a little creepy.
I took the MC/John relationship as having already developed past the point of simply being a client of the MC, by the time we the players actually meet him.
With the dialogue, that's just a way in which some guys tend to talk with each other about some women, depending on several factors that all come into play between those involved in the conversation.
Women do the same too, and it's pretty funny to hear from women when you're a guy.

That said whenever Mike smiles I feel a little bit of sick in my mouth, looks like the gobby kid whose got cancer and uses it at every opportunity to get away with everything cos he knows you'll look bad picking on the sick kid. Then when no one is looking he comes around and beats you over the head with it.
I get the impression that's kind of the point with Mike.
In short, he's presented as an arsehole and we're not supposed to sympathise with him.

Before you say anything, I can be sympathetic, I just choose not to, too often.
I'm the same, so no worries there;)
Sympathy when/where I feel it's personally due, not just for sympathy's sake.

U

User_365148

I'm confused about the last posts..
Doesn't the game ends with Mary sleeping on the couch with the MC? oô

Otherwise, please keep up the good work, I really love your game. *_*

Out of curiosity.. Once you finished this game, do you playn (or hope) to make another
game like this? I mean a sweet (and vanilla) romance.. There is a huge lack of those in my opinion!
That depends. If my patreon reaches 1350$ some day, then probably.
That's what it costs to pay everyone involved. So the only real issue would be to come up with ideas. And I have plenty of those.
If not, then I doubt it.

Reactions: Enyos

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
IMHO Mike is in denial and angry. He knows what is happening but denying it. he comes in and tells Andi they are leaving, as if this was Andi just wanting to spend time with the daughter and nothing else. He then shows his anger when confronted with the truth and then transposes it upon Mary. this has the effect of making him now the vilian whom Mary will run from. MC is Mary's solid rock, not judging and supporting her wants. So it will be interesting with Andi when he or she finally tells Andi about the relationship. :) Mike has written himself out of the family with his actions and the fact that Mary is over 18 she will get to choose where she stays. I think Andi will have to come to realize this as well and it'll break her heart at that time when Mary doesn't choose her, but give her some relief when she doesn't choose mike.

Personally John doesn't seem to be too bad, some what of a creeper, knowing Andi is in the middle of things and taking advantage of that. Personally I'd rather Andi, MC and Mary live together in a new place instead of having John in there. sure I'd love a MMF with them but I don't have to have it... I'd like perhaps a long dream sequence or perhaps a re-imagining of it after the story is done. a something of an alternative fiction :)

Reactions: kiteares and Enyos

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
That depends. If my patreon reaches 1350$ some day, then probably.
That's what it costs to pay everyone involved. So the only real issue would be to come up with ideas. And I have plenty of those.
If not, then I doubt it.
lol. $1350 is a lot in this part of the world...
And this is a legit point of view

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes