4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Life with Mary v0.30
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: Pheonix97 and P3

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah it's feel like Andi took us for granted first she ask us about that guy & even after warning her she leaves us like u r nothing.

Ok, I honestly don't understand what you mean with "took us for granted"? oô
All she did was to ask the man who takes care of her daughter and is a friend of her husband if she should trust his friend..
If you warn her then she says she will be (more) careful. She was interested in him before she asked that question, so if you say he is not quite perfect she will try to find his flaws and then decide if she can live with those flaws.
And no point did she ever show any interest in the mc whatsoever, she only seems to find him trustworthy and hopes he does not break her daughters heart, because she is sure he will reject Marys advances.. ^^

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ok, I honestly don't understand what you mean with "took us for granted"? oô
All she did was to ask the man who takes care of her daughter and is a friend of her husband if she should trust his friend..
If you warn her then she says she will be (more) careful. She was interested in him before she asked that question, so if you say he is not quite perfect she will try to find his flaws and then decide if she can live with those flaws.
And no point did she ever show any interest in the mc whatsoever, she only seems to find him trustworthy and hopes he does not break her daughters heart, because she is sure he will reject Marys advances.. ^^
only because they want to be justified in their anger when they dont' get what they dream of. :/ You are correct, though I would love Andi/Mary/MC threesome I doubt it'll happen, I'm realistic and enjoy this even with my wants not being fulfilled. I think that the devs here are doing GREAT! :) I would hope they might take a quick alternate time line and make a scene of an alternate aspect with just the three i mentioned but i won't hold out hope and expect it, I just want great renders and great writing which despite my seeing "MARE" as a horse (would be easier if it was MARIE, but I accept that outside of the US it is seen as normal) they have done an excellent job so far and

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So Andi/Andy moved in and kinda seeing John or whatever... Im jealous or my MC is.. I mean I LOVE Mary form the start but her mom.. wow... wonder what the dev will do in future with us regarding this little dilemma. I mean Simone is hot too but I never felt like i wanted her cause im very happy with Mary and dont like cheating games.
BUT now Andi/Andy is here....sigh

Reactions: misterf91

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
That little picture of whoever is speaking next to the dialogue at the bottom of the screen is annoying.. and that’s it - the only bad thing I can say about this game.. excellent game developers like these need support - even if it’s only for the smoldering looks Mary gives the MC...

Reactions: Enyos
Dec 28, 2017
Wish it had more choices, especially when it comes to the nosy "best friend" I never felt like i had any control and perhaps that is how it was meant to be. You're just along for the ride? Aside from that it was good.

Dec 28, 2017
That got dark fast.
Wish the dev would give me the gun. I'd shoot em all including the MC. Mary is the definition of young and inexperienced. Simon is slutty, nosy and intrusive. That much the writer has gotten across perfectly. (Mary) "I'll force my mom to stay with us" but later i will complain about being unable to sleep with you. Oh and don't forget, we can't tell her i love you and that i want your D somewhere down the road, possibly, maybe, eventually... btw can we also have my BFF stay over as well? I feel like i am in a obstacle race track. Or better yet cock block track. *uses gun on self* The end...

Reactions: ray3dave

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Wish it had more choices, especially when it comes to the nosy "best friend" I never felt like i had any control and perhaps that is how it was meant to be. You're just along for the ride? Aside from that it was good.
You might be right about the choices - i’ll have to play through a couple of times to see if different story branches open up..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
a.png

Progress report
Patrons only
Oct 7 at 5:03am
Hi

Things have been a bit turbulent at my job. But it's ok.

We're half way there on what we want to put in this patch. Maybe a day behind where we wanted to be. But we can easily recover that.

Don't want to give spoiler, as ever.

But I can say that we'll be on time, and the update will be released on the 20'th or 21'st.

I don't really have much more to say :)

Best regads

Likesblondes ;)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017

Progress report
Patrons only
Oct 7 at 5:03am
Hi

Things have been a bit turbulent at my job. But it's ok.

We're half way there on what we want to put in this patch. Maybe a day behind where we wanted to be. But we can easily recover that.

Don't want to give spoiler, as ever.

But I can say that we'll be on time, and the update will be released on the 20'th or 21'st.

I don't really have much more to say :)

Best regads

Likesblondes ;)

i quoted this msg so i could like it twice lol once on the original post and once on my post :) bah wont let me like my own post lol

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Am I meant to be able to see a fucking thing during the night time scenes? Cause I'm definitely not.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes