4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
is there any patch to update from 027 to 030 ? or i have to download it again ?
Not that I know of but normally it's not hard to put all your old saves/mods into the new version. Anyone else?

Am I meant to be able to see a fucking thing during the night time scenes? Cause I'm definitely not.
Yeah they're a pain for me too. I normally turn up the brightness on my screen during those scenes

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Is the sex only possible with Mary? seems a bit boring if that's the case not that i don't mind the chemistry between MC and her. Pisses me off how nice he is all the time though lol...like there should be some choices where being more straight forward and not just agreeing with her all the time will make her feel good as well. Right now it's all yeah let's take all the time you need girl i will agree with anything you say. Heard something about a threesome, this in the game already or in a future update?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Andy reminds me of another girl in other game.
Any idea guys?
Edit.Olivia from DmD

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Am I meant to be able to see a fucking thing during the night time scenes? Cause I'm definitely not.
I think in the next update you will be able to purchase night vision at the church nearby.

Wait. At the church?

May sound funny, but that's the way it will be.

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
Not strange at all bud - i don’t think it is an accident that the highest rated games on the site - at least five of the top eight ( haven’t played other three ) have similar character based relationships

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok, this may come off as well a bit strange, but why do we not see more games like this? Nice slow and romantic with a gorgeus female lead. Also not a braindead/mentally challenged girl, but a nice and normal one.
Well I'd ASSume most ppl come here for fappage, but I agree life with Mary is still one of my top 3 favorites even after playing 40+ games featured here. This specific title makes me believe in Real love again. Almost any author can make your junk wiggle with Hscenes and spicy dialogue BUT it takes a True artist to stir feelings of the heart to life again when the landscape is a barren wasteland. Thus far I'm incapable of getting tired of praising this VN.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well I'd ASSume most ppl come here for fappage, but I agree life with Mary is still one of my top 3 favorites even after playing 40+ games featured here. This specific title makes me believe in Real love again. Almost any author can make your junk wiggle with Hscenes and spicy dialogue BUT it takes a True artist to stir feelings of the heart to life again when the landscape is a barren wasteland. Thus far I'm incapable of getting tired of praising this VN.
cant agree with you enough. i live on a fixed income every month due to being disabled and i moved some stuff around so i could start supporting the Dev that is how much i love what @lifewithmary456 is doing

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
U

User_365148

cant agree with you enough. i live on a fixed income every month due to being disabled and i moved some stuff around so i could start supporting the Dev that is how much i love what @lifewithmary456 is doing
The hell?
Listen. How about we do this.
If you really want to help.
Instead of you sending me 5 bucks or whatever, you post the game on some other sites. You know, a little publicity.
Yes, I'm still in the red. Have to put out about 150$ a month out of pocket to fund this. But at the end of the day 5 or 10 extra bucks isn't going to make a difference either way.
Bottom line is, I'm a fully grown and healthy adult male. I don't want disabled people sending me money.

Unless you're rich. Are you rich? You one of those guys that can't walk, but is being carried around in a palanquin by your slaves? In that case, fell free to send me more. A LOT MORE :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
The hell?
Listen. How about we do this.
If you really want to help.
Instead of you sending me 5 bucks or whatever, you post the game on some other sites. You know, a little publicity.
Yes, I'm still in the red. Have to put out about 150$ a month out of pocket to fund this. But at the end of the day 5 or 10 extra bucks isn't going to make a difference either way.
Bottom line is, I'm a fully grown and healthy adult male. I don't want disabled people sending me money.

Unless you're rich. Are you rich? You one of those guys that can't walk, but is being carried around in a palanquin by your slaves? In that case, fell free to send me more. A LOT MORE :)
First off i wish i was rich like that lol. Second it is $10 a month that i was spending on another game that honestly i wasnt playing anyways so i thought i would put it towards something i enjoyed alot more. And this site is really the only one like it i go too and i dont really think FB would like me advertising a game like this there lol and my friends and family wouldnt :) anyways i enjoy your game and i reliese the extra $10 probably isnt doing a whole lot but still it is my money soooo :) take my money lol

U

User_365148

First off i wish i was rich like that lol. Second it is $10 a month that i was spending on another game that honestly i wasnt playing anyways so i thought i would put it towards something i enjoyed alot more. And this site is really the only one like it i go too and i dont really think FB would like me advertising a game like this there lol and my friends and family wouldnt :) anyways i enjoy your game and i reliese the extra $10 probably isnt doing a whole lot but still it is my money soooo :) take my money lol
Well, if you were giving that money to some other game anyway, then I'll take it :p
Didn't mean to come off as ungrateful.
Just be sure to remember that this shouldn't be a priority :D

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes