4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The end of the update is great and horrible at the same time ^^
But to short (obviously as always ^^) :D

I always want to cuddle her to death :evilsmile: - she is so cute.

Can't wait for the next one *g*

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Loved that update. While I'm almost as crazy for Mary as the MC is, Simone sure is a hot patootie and it definitely looks as if something interesting might happen between the three of them, now that they are even sharing a bed.

I was wondering, if there's actually a chance to go after Andi, if you don't encourage her to go with John.
Not that I would betray Mare, but maybe for a different playthrough.

Reactions: John Winkel

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i believe the possibility of a threesome was hinted at during MC's convo with John...and the "keep an open mind" was the dev's way of saying..play this right..lol

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yes we will now be doing Mac and Android builds of all the games we make now

Aug 7, 2018
I often "save up" updates for VNs and read them 2 or 3 at a time. Anticipation, delayed gratification and all that.
This is one of the rare cases where I had to read it immediately. Mary being totally adorable and PC's deadpan reactions just make my day. Another great update.

That "Own me, daddy!" line .... after catching her dad with hookers, on the same night, in his house, while he's sleeping directly below. Am I the only one who thought that in this context it was a little weird? To be fair, in any other situation I probably wouldn't have batted an eye.

And here's some typos I noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is a very sweet tale..sometimes too sweet..but the funny as heck one liners that pop out on occasion balance it out...i like the style overall..its a happy tale...so far :O

Reactions: John Winkel

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Enyos try Alexandra then..its so similar....if you want to smile and giggle at the ..well..basically same characters in a different setting :p

Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes