4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my thoughts on threesomes in this game Mary and Mom..NOPE..never happen..stop wishing for it..would be so out of character for the game it would ruin the game....Mary and Simone..yup..we can see the small beginnings of it already..it will not happen fast though..Mary does not move fast..and while i thought at first it might take booze..i do not think it will now...but i'd say we keep patient for at least 2-3 more updates before we are there...those are my thoughts just based on "seeing and reading"

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
my thoughts on threesomes in this game Mary and Mom..NOPE..never happen..stop wishing for it..would be so out of character for the game it would ruin the game....Mary and Simone..yup..we can see the small beginnings of it already..it will not happen fast though..Mary does not move fast..and while i thought at first it might take booze..i do not think it will now...but i'd say we keep patient for at least 2-3 more updates before we are there...those are my thoughts just based on "seeing and reading"
I agree with that. Personally, I don't care about threesome with Mary+Andi, I just want to stick it in Andi :eek:penedeyewink:. But after this update... it's either gonna take awhile or never hapen at all :test2:.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yah the old Ren'py streaming site we don't really use it. Stays updated but we still provide all our titles as full downloadable DRM-free games. The arrangement you speak of was not made through that site though. Our newest game is not even on that site
I was using your old streaming site showing the fact you were distributing Life with Mary on it which is LifewithMary's game even though you've worked on it. No didn't think that was part of the arrangement but thanks for confirming that!

Likesblondes already stated in the past that there will be no action with Mary's mom.
Damn didn't read this. Shame.

I agree it didn't fit the characters but from the Ptolemy Games' past ventures, there was a really small chance that something might have been written for it :)

I agree with that. Personally, I don't care about threesome with Mary+Andi, I just want to stick it in Andi :eek:penedeyewink:. But after this update... it's either gonna take awhile or never hapen at all :test2:.
Yeah team Andi all the way but looks like it's not going to happen :frown:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Interesting update that covered a lot of ground. So much ground in fact that I wondered if we see a The End very soon.

Only two choices this time around. My estimation is that one is quite meaningless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while the other one seemed a major decision
. I could be wrong though.

One hot scene that had me thinking. We know that Mary's dad is a major D-Bag, but it was nice to see that before driving she still assured him that she loves him despite everything. However,

Looking forward to - supposedly - the end of next month for the continuation.

Reactions: Rebeldad and Enyos

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Likesblondes already stated in the past that there will be no action with Mary's mom.
I'm sure the dev has a valid reason for hamstringing his own game. In my opinion, that decision is pretty stupid but what do I know.
Not giving your fans what they want or atleast that option for the ones that do, is surely just an oversight. :FeelsBadMan:

Jun 4, 2017
Not giving your fans what they want or at least that option for the ones that do, is surely just an oversight. :FeelsBadMan:
IIRC, @lifewithmary456 said early on that one of the Ptolemy group's ground rules for their collaboration was not opening things up to fan input--that if he ever started giving anyone else a vote on story, characters, etc., they were out.

Reactions: nasam and Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I'm sure the dev has a valid reason for hamstringing his own game. In my opinion, that decision is pretty stupid but what do I know.
Not giving your fans what they want or atleast that option for the ones that do, is surely just an oversight. :FeelsBadMan:
why do you say that? the game is called Life With Mary. Not Andi Not Simone (though looks like there might be a threesome possible) Life With Mary so how is he hamstringing his own game? and i am sure it was not an Oversight. This is his game to make not mine not yours his.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
why do you say that? the game is called Life With Mary. Not Andi Not Simone (though looks like there might be a threesome possible) Life With Mary so how is he hamstringing his own game? and i am sure it was not an Oversight. This is his game to make not mine not yours his.
Being an ass you completely missed the point of my comment while contradicting yourself all at the same time. Well done.
Btw very fitting name.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Awww man cliffhanger just when shit was getting good too but nevertheless tyvm for the update

Reactions: nasam
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes