4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have loved this game. The relationships feel real, and develop in ways which feel authentic. This is certainly one of my top 3 favorites right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with keeping Mary pure! ;P

There's a risk that that she'll think that if you're justified to have an extra piece of ass, she might feel herself justified for an extra dick :p

Reactions: Namco15

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
YES now thats how its supposed to be done. Mary is such a perfect combo of sexy and naughty yet such a girl next door sweetheart and just bubbly funny:heartcoveredeyes:

And the sexscene is just 10 out of 10. THATS what im talking about. Doggystyle rules. (If there were a president candidate or a political party called doggystyle (btw did i mentioned that my favourite thing is doggystyle) i would for sure vote simply because of that) Very well made scene with several angles that makes the real highlight of yet another great update and as always leaves one longing for more.:D:D

And oh yeah before i forget i just want to say that i really do like doggystyle.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Game just ends on day 3 or whatever as if it were 0.25... I tried loading games and starting new ones nothing makes a difference.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hey guys what is the best choice is it to step between her and father or not
I answered that question earlier, if you'd scroll a little bit up :p

Game just ends on day 3 or whatever as if it were 0.25... I tried loading games and starting new ones nothing makes a difference.
I posted 0.30 save earlier, it should be on the previous page, use that and you'll get to play this update.

Reactions: Namco15

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I absolutely love this game. I love the progression it isn't to fast but it isn't a snails pace either.

I am glad there isn't going to be a scene involving Andi, I think it would break the story. I agree with she should see and hear how they are together, and if she still can't come to terms, then it is her loss and she shouldn't talk much since she did tell the MC she had an affair with one of her college professors.

I think if there is a 3 some with Simone, I think it will be done in a way that Mary instigates it because she is still discovering her sexuality, but not a quick thing. I think she will want the MC involved in her exploration because she loves him so much, and doesn't want to do things behind his back. To me, the way the story has gone so far, while it seems she wears the pants between them, because he just has a hard time telling her no, she also tries to do anything she can to make him happy, which might lead to exploring a 3-some.

@ keep up the good work, loving the story. I wish I could support you on patreon, but do to limited budget I cannot at this time, but when I'm able to, you are number one of the few that I would/will.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
It ends on day 3 if you make incorrect choices earlier. With correct choices, the game keeps going very much longer.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just had and almost surreal conversation with what is now a former patron.

Considering making the game online only.
Will have a talk with Pto about that this week.
If that's the road we take, I'm sorry in advance to those who can't afford to donate.
I mean I've dealt with these kind of people before he basically wanted to leave and stop donating but wanted an excuse to do so.

I guess the question you have to ask yourself is valuable is the exposure you get from people downloading from F95 and other sites. It would be nice to see how many people are referred to your patreon page from F95 and other sites and how many of those people donate. Just speaking as someone who does donate to a couple of games I would not donate to any dev who doesn't have a page here because mainly I would have no idea how to find their game.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have only ONE complaint about anything in this game, many/most of the night scenes are too dark...that's the only thing, they need to discover sex with the lights on xD

Great update to an amazing game overall, keep up the great work !!

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

If that's the road we take, I'm sorry in advance to those who can't afford to donate.
Well, that is of course up to you guys if you want to take that road, and as much as I'd hate it, I'd understand it, but it really would be an utter shame for the rest of the fan club that really can't afford to donate, this really is such a great and enjoyable story to read, would suck not to be able to read it in the future.
Similar to what @Eerie Entity said, you have to do what's right for the game so as much as we'd hate it, we'd understand. A biased opinion of course but it'd be a shame not to be able to finish what you have in store for Mary but if your Patrons are like that, it's not a surprise either. Then again it might be just that one Patron.

I have only ONE complaint about anything in this game, many/most of the night scenes are too dark...that's the only thing, they need to discover sex with the lights on XD

Great update to an amazing game overall, keep up the great work !!
Haha but it's dark for a reason! It did look like the night scenes in the latest update did have their brightness turned up a little?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

I guess this person is misinterpreting something I said and I'm sorry if I was not clear any game that we make under a partnership is not the same as games released under Ptolmey's Patreon. @lifewithmary456 is the owner of Life with Mary and production is funded by him. so his fundraising is separate from our games. So he is funding the game himself and his patreon is to help him with the funding. Ptolemy is not funding this game. same goes for Hailey's Story with Vilt

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I guess this person is misinterpreting something I said and I'm sorry if I was not clear any game that we make under a partnership is not the same as games released under Ptolmey's Patreon. @lifewithmary456 is the owner of Life with Mary and production is funded by him. so his fundraising is separate from our games. So he is funding the game himself and his patreon is to help him with the funding. Ptolemy is not funding this game. same goes for Hailey's Story with Vilt
Thanks for clearing that up once and for all but maybe it's just me but I thought from what @lifewithmary456 was saying was DRM/release related rather than the partnership that you have? Or did the conversation start off as why was that Patron not getting Life With Mary under the Ptolemy patronage and why they were coming out at different times?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes