4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update, I'm glad MC and Mary finally had the good sex experience, finally she got to enjoy it (I remember the dev told me that they would have "bad" sex a couple of times before it became good), so that's great :)
And I'm also glad Mary's parents finally know about Mary and MC, so no need to be all hush-hush about that no more, haha.
I must say that I would've wanted a route with Andi, but the story is about Mary, so that's okay :)
I agree that a threesome scene with MC, Mary and Andi would indeed be so out of character and unfitting to the story, but I also have to say that I wouldn't like the threesome with Simone either, I wouldn't want it at all to be honest, Mary just doesn't seem the type to share and I wouldn't want her to.
I'd just rather the story to focus on her and MC and probably how different things would test their relationship and how they overcome the stuff coming out stronger than ever, or weaker if you make wrong turns somewhere.
This story really doesn't need to turn into one of those fuck-fests we already have enough of, not every story need to be like that :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Prefer dev sticks to his guns...story Dosn't become a "poll of the week" clusterfuck...plus..I don't need a threesome with Mom+daughter in every game
^ agreed, this would be a 180 for Andi's character and wouldn't make ANY sense, I could see her becoming happy for Mary & MC eventually but never joining in their sexual adventures . Eventually she'll see how happy Mary is & maybe after eavesdropping on a convo they're having & when she hears how they speak to each other & how they look at each other she'll realizes MC & her will do anything for each other & have ! Then she'll be happy for them realizing every other S/O they've ever had was just fate preparing them for each other <3

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
^ agreed, this would be a 180 for Andi's character and wouldn't make ANY sense, I could see her becoming happy for Mary & MC eventually but never joining in their sexual adventures . Eventually she'll see how happy Mary is & maybe after eavesdropping on a convo they're having & when she hears how they speak to each other & how they look at each other she'll realizes MC & her will do anything for each other & have ! Then she'll be happy for them realizing every other S/O they've ever had was just fate preparing them for each other <3
I 100% agree with that, THAT'S what I'd like to see happen! <3

Reactions: nasam

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I think some players that want a threesome, they don't understand the premise from the game. At the begining it was estabilished that story will be a pure and realistic romance and i think any threesome will screw up what the built until now just for satisfy fetishes from someone. I love the story, but sometimes the fact Mary calling Simone so many times, even sharing the bed and Simone stay nude around the MC with no shame, it worries me a little.

U

User_365148

Just had and almost surreal conversation with what is now a former patron.

1. I cannot answer if you keep deleting the comments. But the incentive is that you want to see the game made. There's an unwritten agreement. Creators don't put in DRM. Players donate to creators if they like the game and have the extra cash. Alternatively, we could go with the "always online" DRM. And post the game on the site alone. But the donations model has worked pretty well so far.

2. patron
    Oct 22
    Not trying to be difficult- For example- last week there was an update from another patreon I support - he has several tiers of patron members starting with a ‘token’ support of $1... then it goes up $5 ,$10 ,15 and so on... The token supporters get their copy of the game a week later than everyone else All the other supporters get the game updates on the same day as each other. The top tier supporters get additional content; pictures extra scenes etc..

3. Oct 22
    Extra scenes? That's just a cash grab. The story is, what the story is. For everyone. Would you be happier with a stripped down story as long as you get it at the same time as everyone else? Besides, doing posters and all the other bullshit, takes away from game development. If that's what you prefer, go ahead. No bad feelings. I just want to make one good game.

patron
    Oct 22
    I don’t mind donating- but there are players who haven’t donated anything who are currently playing your game - I feel like I am being penalized for being honest - I know this isn’t your fault and it’s just the way things are - but some other developers have recognized that this is an issue ( admittedly not of their making ) and have taken generous steps to remedy the situation - it’s just a suggestion
    patron
    Oct 22
    Ok bud - it was just a suggestion - congratulations on producing a fine game and the best of luck for the future..

4. Oct 22
    Are you saying that you're abstaining from playing from a pirate site? lol Go ahead and play. What makes a person honest in this "adult games" situation isn't where they get the game from, it's leaving something in the tip jar, if you can afford it. You think 10$ patrons don't know about F95? Go ahead and download it, and play it. That's not an issue. Just leave something in the tip jar if you don't want to see the game abandoned due to lack of funds.
    patron
    Oct 22
    I know everyone knows about pirate sites- and if it isn’t an issue , why not let all your patrons access the game at the same time? if it is just a tip like you say..

5. Oct 22
    Wow, that was a quick pledge withdrawal So much for not minding to donate. Maybe online DRM is the way to go
    patron
    Oct 22
    Maybe - but as you say it isn’t an issue...

6. Oct 22
    Not so far But I'm starting to change my opinion on that lol
Considering making the game online only.
Will have a talk with Pto about that this week.
If that's the road we take, I'm sorry in advance to those who can't afford to donate.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just had and almost surreal conversation with what is now a former patron.

Considering making the game online only.
Will have a talk with Pto about that this week.
If that's the road we take, I'm sorry in advance to those who can't afford to donate.
Well, that is of course up to you guys if you want to take that road, and as much as I'd hate it, I'd understand it, but it really would be an utter shame for the rest of the fan club that really can't afford to donate, this really is such a great and enjoyable story to read, would suck not to be able to read it in the future.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I wouldnt mind no sex with Andi, but there at least should be an opportunity to get to see her hot body, maybe walking in when she is showering or changing clothes...need to confirm she isnt a barbie doll underneath :p

Reactions: Nulldev

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
I wanted to deliver some words in before.

• First, I just want to say that Life With Mary is one of the games I am more satisfied with.
  • Second, I want to thank Likesblondes for the good work. He pushes regular updates, mantaining the quality of his content at the highest level.
  • Third, I like your work so much that I started writing a walkthrough, so people who (for any reason) can not make it through the game can complete the story and enjoy it as I do.

Life with Mary 0.35 Walkthrough

Hi there, here's the updated version of my Walkthrough. I tried to be more explicit about the scenes so you can see if you like the story (I really think you will). I hope is understandable enough for you to use it without problems.

Have a wonderful fap.

U

User_365148

I wanted to deliver some words in before.

• First, I just want to say that Life With Mary is one of the games I am more satisfied with.
  • Second, I want to thank Likesblondes for the good work. He pushes regular updates, mantaining the quality of his content at the highest level.
  • Third, I like your work so much that I started writing a walkthrough, so people who (for any reason) can not make it through the game can complete the story and enjoy it as I do.

Life with Mary 0.35 Walkthrough

Hi there, here's the updated version of my Walkthrough. I tried to be more explicit about the scenes so you can see if you like the story (I really think you will). I hope is understandable enough for you to use it without problems.

Have a wonderful fap.
Wow
That looks almost professional. You thought of everything.
Mind if I share it on my patreon?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes