4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lifewithmary456

I noticed on the day you are taking Mary to school right after her mother appears and Mary doesn't want you to pick her up as she is going to try out the chess club that while they are talking in the car she has no tie on but part way through the talking it suddenly appears out of thin air. I also noticed a few times where Mary's name was being used instead of the MC's name.

Story is pretty good the only thing I changed on my end was rubbing John out of everything. I first removed his dialog and then replaced his pics with something better.

Reactions: nasam

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
As always... a nice little update. Not too short, plenty of story-advancing content... a really hot sex scene, and some much-needed resolution to an itching problem. However, I get the feeling that it's not quite over with Mary, Andi, and twiddle-dick dad. In fact, the uncertainty of the future of this game is kind of killing me.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
@Enyos try Alexandra then..its so similar....if you want to smile and giggle at the ..well..basically same characters in a different setting :p
The difference is Alexandra will get quite a bit darker and Ptolemy is writing that game himself like Dana and IR and I would say Alex is still very much in the story setup area for now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Great update. I like this so much.. one of the few ones that I don't mind playing from the start each time. Well told, great renders and really like it for not being a horrible feeling in how it treats the females.

Reactions: Enyos and iMagnor

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
@Enyos try Alexandra then..its so similar....if you want to smile and giggle at the ..well..basically same characters in a different setting :p
I just looked at this and it's all the same graphics, assets and models. Do you think it's the same creative team behind both? I mean, even the writing style seems eerily similar.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I just looked at this and it's all the same graphics, assets and models. Do you think it's the same creative team behind both? I mean, even the writing style seems eerily similar.
@EvilMonkey Long story short, yes. I can't remember how long ago but LikesBlondes/LifewithMary got in touch with the Ptolemy team. I'm not exactly sure how it works between them now but if you go , I think this answers your question.

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
oooh is threesome/consented harem in the future horizon I see...?:eazyHype:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS a slight glitch in the switching frames when she comforts me on the couch while staring into nowhere....
Taking into account what I've said 2 posts above and knowing their history, I really hope so or at least an option down that path.

Then you'd probably have a fight with Mike for 'stealing' them or something.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
@EvilMonkey Long story short, yes. I can't remember how long ago but LikesBlondes/LifewithMary got in touch with the Ptolemy team. I'm not exactly sure how it works between them now but if you go , I think this answers your question.
It makes sense along with the recurring cold dead eyes of the male characters....

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Yah the old Ren'py streaming site we don't really use it. Stays updated but we still provide all our titles as full downloadable DRM-free games. The arrangement you speak of was not made through that site though. Our newest game is not even on that site

Love this game, and would love to see a game based around Simone's character please, She's Stunning.
If you would like to see that you can ask @lifewithmary456 for her to be in a Life with mary sequel/spinoff if he wants to do that. we could do that after Mary is wrapped up As he would have to OK it and help write it. as that is up to him

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes