lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
please start the game in english not in russian.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
N7: Thanks a lot Brother, I'll try the game, Good Luck for You :):):)

Reactions: N7

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this new visual novel/game a go... It has a lot of broken English, but at least it's legible... It also includes the occasional Russian word, some names, and other text, which means the English translation/interpretation still needs a lot of work... The visuals are decent for most characters... I can see some potential for the story... It does have a sexual predator working at the hospital, what seems hostile and interested in one of the protagonists roommates, but I hope that does not mean this VN/Game will eventually have NTR... As that would be a disappointing development... In the mean time, most of this VN/Game is character introductions and a short bit on the relationship stat building... You can tell that it is a Family Sex story being converted to no longer include it, but they missed a few spots... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: pystudios

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this new visual novel/game a go... It has a lot of broken English, but at least it's legible... It also includes the occasional Russian word, some names, and other text, which means the English translation/interpretation still needs a lot of work... The visuals are decent for most characters... I can see some potential for the story... It does have a sexual predator working at the hospital, what seems hostile and interested in one of the protagonists roommates, but I hope that does not mean this VN/Game will eventually have NTR... As that would be a disappointing development... In the mean time, most of this VN/Game is character introductions and a short bit on the relationship stat building... You can tell that it is a Family Sex story being converted to no longer include it, but they missed a few spots... I went ahead and posted my review...
Thx for feedback.
What means NTR?
I think to change "neighbour" on "roommate" or "housemate". I think its will correct. (If u not use taboo patch)

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thx for feedback.
What means NTR?
I think to change "neighbour" on "roommate". I think its will correct. (If u not use taboo patch)
Netorare which is also cuckold... In essence, cheating or being unfaithful... In these games it's usually when a sexual rival or non-sexual rival threatens to get in the way of the protagonist's love/lust interests... Either by cock blocking him/her, or just making it very difficult for the protagonist to get what he wants from a love/lust interest, or even worse, when it is not avoidable and happens regardless of what the protagonist does or sais... So in the case of this game, if the evil Doctor were to go after the roommate sexually or even just to block the protagonist from keeping her to himself, that could be considered NTR... I can give you some other references if that sounds too confusing...

And no, I did not use a taboo patch at all... I played the base game, which still has a few Family references that may need altering if you want it to be truly non-family sex based...

Best of luck on your project...

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Netorare which is also cuckold... In essence, cheating or being unfaithful... In these games it's usually when a sexual rival or non-sexual rival threatens to get in the way of the protagonist's love/lust interests... Either by cock blocking him/her, or just making it very difficult, or even worse when it is not avoidable and happens regardless of what the protagonist does or sais... So in the case of this game, if the evil Doctor were to go after the roommate sexually or even just to block the protagonist from keeping her to himself, that could be considered NTR... I can give you some other references if that sounds too confusing...

And no, I did not use a taboo patch at all... I played the base game, which still has a few Family references that may need altering if you want it to be truly non-family sex based...
I see... yes he will play this role, but till a certain moment...it won't be full-fledged NTR.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Got an error after i patching!:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 188, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
Exception: store.taboo is being given a default a second time.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 846, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1839, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Jeux\Sexy\Life With Plesuare-V0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3243, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "variables.rpyc", line 1, in set_default

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333

Fri Apr 13 03:14:59 2018

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Got an error after i patching!:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Apr 13 03:14:59 2018
hm, I didn't see this error earlier. Try to clear folder with saves. How a game is started without patch?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
actually update thread was not necessary :) (and I wanted to ask for update discription). I know people hate updates without content. 1.5-2 weeks for 0.2 guys. (i hope :D)
PS: Patch was updated too.(check README) I'll try to upload it to lewdpatcher with 0.2 release.

Reactions: Renetta

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does the incest patch work on the Mac version, or just the PC, or both?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hey guys. Thx for feedback. In version 0.2 I will try to correct translation and faces/fontcolors. Concerning different ways. They will be in future game, I do the second part parallel (not linear VN, like BB or MotH) But now i concentrated on LwP . This game can be considered a prologue. I have big plans on this characters.
the renders look good :D

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
You will see later. I do not want to reveal the story. But as I said it will be NTR only partially.
sorry to keep on about this, but I don't like NTR in most cases, is the MC getting cucked? or is he doing the cucking? ie Does he take a woman or does he lose a woman? I don't like losing one, but I will take one, sorry, but this is gamebreaking for me (and others, on both sides). I don't even like it if it exists and I just don't see it, since it impacts a relationship and can't really be "hidden".

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes