playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Life with Pleasure [v0.9.6] [Mr.N] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Download Win (228 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
He holds it back for Patreon’s.. gotta make a buck somehow. Can’t expect him to keep going for free. If you join his $5 tier you’ll get it in a couple weeks.
Well he make this game surely he wants to make money tho. He have to buy some assets also spending his time on this game. No offense but that's just my opinion friend.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Life with Pleasure [v0.9.6] [Mr.N] - Original Size: 2.54GB

Download Win (228 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is NTR avoidable?
Aside from the mom thing You should also prolly tell Amy you don't want her taking the dancing job her skanky friend tries to set her up with there's no indication it will lead to anything but I shut that shit down just to be safe lol. You take a point hit but you'll gain it right back a scene or 2 later

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I had a downloadus praecox (premature download) earlier today when I re-downloaded the 9.3 version by accident. Thank goodness my allotted MEGA contingent was able to take the additional hit when the current version was uploaded 10 minutes after that.

The update was rather short, but that is to be expected now. Two nice scenes anyway, and I lol'ed at the cat sound when Amy came flying over the couch. :ROFLMAO:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know about you guys but I don't like how the dev is forcing Amy relationship on us ...........just my thoughts

Reactions: luisar018

BangTheFang

Apr 13, 2019
How can I activate the "Quick" menu with "Auto" option? I tried this commands in console:
suppress_overlay = False and quick_menu = True
none of them is working..

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Sorry, had to send a clear message about how I felt regarding the matter. Figured if I went all out, they would get it..
You only message was a whinge because your post cluttering the thread was deleted for (likely) asking for a "hero" or something when a new edition is released.

Main game threads are NOT the place to ask for new releases, there is a specific section for that. All too often people post about a 'hero' or some other BS when a new release comes out and it's pretty easy to understand that when a new edition is available, the thread will be updated. We don't need 1, 5, or 15 people commenting on that, and that's probably why your comments were likely deleted.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes