CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You only message was a whinge because your post cluttering the thread was deleted for (likely) asking for a "hero" or something when a new edition is released.

Main game threads are NOT the place to ask for new releases, there is a specific section for that. All too often people post about a 'hero' or some other BS when a new release comes out and it's pretty easy to understand that when a new edition is available, the thread will be updated. We don't need 1, 5, or 15 people commenting on that, and that's probably why your comments were likely deleted.
Shoot.. and here I thought this was a open forum for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas... who knew?!

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you, added to OP.
Mister, can u remove ntr tag. (you can leave it in the genre section with AVOIDBLE tip). I don't think the game has NTR. But people are constantly asking and disappointed.I'm not going to and never was going to make a full NTR branch.

UPD:
Thx.

PS: MAC vers. 0.9.3 Free on patreon page. 0.9.6 will be free afrer next update and for 1$ after 4.09.19

Last edited:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The first time with Amy in her bed when they started out and was going slow.Was the best and most realistic sex animation iv'e ever seen in these games. The other Dev's could learn a lot from you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Loving the build to the inevitable family threesome! :p
Yeah, it's getting really spicy now! :sneaky:

This game is hilarious to me, full of all kinds of quirkiness. I still think the end of last release had possibly the most underplayed reaction I've seen in a while:
Jennifer: Oh... I forgot to check the bathroom. Heck.

"Heck"?! Roflmao. I feel like that might not convey the level of emotion tied to getting caught. :unsure:

And what's with the MC's pout when he's told to wait for sex? He's almost like a little kid denied candy. Hahaha.
LwP MC-Pout.png

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Welp, just finished this update and i gotta say the Amy sex scene and creampie was amazing! Honestly the best sex scene to date in this game. I definitely look forward to the possible threesome with the mother and sister. I desperately can't wait to impregnate them both. :D

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
5 min in to the game and hes already molesting his roomate and a sleeping patient so i just stoped .

Good luck whit the game Mr N. this one its just not for me.

Reactions: luisar018
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes