randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
so uh, I haven't play this game. was looking on the images on page 1. wonder if all the girls in this game don't have nipples? only have areola?

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This face screams sexual predator though. Any what's with his teeth?
The women renders are good. Good enough to make up for the silliness of the dialog.
Frankly, I very much prefer it when adult games don't show the MC. I don't know what it is, but developers seem to love making them creepy AF. I swear, at least 50% of games I've played have Rapey McRapesALot as the main character. Like, why? Are you trying to say something about the premise of your game? Are you making some anti-white-male statement? Do you think "creepy-ass guy" describes most of the people who play your game? Do you feel like women fawn over super creepy guys as a general rule? It's a pattern I can't really wrap my head around.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one so far. The renders are HAWT! Yeah the dialog is clunky, but the dev states that at the start. As for the MC and his face, I agree that being able to play without seeing him would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker. I'd rather the opportunity to rename the family at least including him.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
So you can be "an asshole" to your sister but not to your mom? Honestly I'd much prefer avoiding any sexual relations with her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So you can be "an asshole" to your sister but not to your mom? Honestly I'd much prefer avoiding any sexual relations with her.
I'm not positive (I haven't played through that way), but I think you only run the risk of a game over if you drop to negative affection with either mom or sis. For instance, if you don't gain any points and refuse to wash dishes for Jennifer (the mom) the first morning, you'll get a game over. However, I also tried briefly to gain as few points as possible (at least one is automatic) with Amy (the sister) and then on the morning where you first see her doing aerobics, when she's in her room in her underwear after Jennifer leaves, if you blame her and tell her to shut up, you get game over too.

In both cases, I think Nick had negative affection for each girl. So if you don't drop that low but don't really try to increase them, I think you can avoid a lot of the intimate moments. I'm not sure how many you can avoid, though.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not positive (I haven't played through that way), but I think you only run the risk of a game over if you drop to negative affection with either mom or sis. For instance, if you don't gain any points and refuse to wash dishes for Jennifer (the mom) the first morning, you'll get a game over. However, I also tried briefly to gain as few points as possible (at least one is automatic) with Amy (the sister) and then on the morning where you first see her doing aerobics, when she's in her room in her underwear after Jennifer leaves, if you blame her and tell her to shut up, you get game over too.

In both cases, I think Nick had negative affection for each girl. So if you don't drop that low but don't really try to increase them, I think you can avoid a lot of the intimate moments. I'm not sure how many you can avoid, though.
being a douche to the sis doesn't do much i'm affraid u can still have all the content just like u'd have with her as a nice guy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
being a douche to the sis doesn't do much i'm affraid u can still have all the content just like u'd have with her as a nice guy
That's lame. What's the point in choices if you get the same scenes either way? I mean, personally I like both Jenn and Amy, but what if a player doesn't (like TheZX said)? Seems a bit limiting.

Reactions: TheZX and luisar018

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That's lame. What's the point in choices if you get the same scenes either way? I mean, personally I like both Jenn and Amy, but what if a player doesn't (like TheZX said)? Seems a bit limiting.
I honestly don’t like amy i don’t like the way the game forces her relationship on the mc i’m just playing for the sake of jenn ......the things i do for ...if only she knew

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes