Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Who would want to she is probably the best in the game :p I'd say her and the other female doctor her boss (yep there goes the name again)
I like all the girls in this one, but the mom and sis are the bests. If only they'd just stop being at each other's throats over the MC and come together as a very loving family. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like all the girls in this one, but the mom and sis are the bests. If only they'd just stop being at each other's throats over the MC and come together as a very loving family. :LOL:
I'm sure they will eventually and overtime will accept they both have to share the MC so best for them to get along, and I hope you are right hopefully they do become very loving. :p

Reactions: Noneless and Ozel

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Who would want to she is probably the best in the game :p I'd say her and the other female doctor her boss (yep there goes the name again)
What I can say, my fetish is more brother-sister/sister-sister than mommy/daddy fetish.

But hey, lets agree that the game is good.

Reactions: Mormont

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018

Hi guys.
Today the latest LWP update came out. The game was shorter than I planned ... Mainly due to lack of time and not much interest in the project from people. I know that the game has many shortcomings and I see them. I got a good experience and I think I can apply it for the next project in which I try to increase the quality of the game. Details will come later.
Many thanks to everyone who supported the project. Especially who gave money here on patreon. Thanks to you, I found the motivation to sit in the evenings after work and make the game.
The first details of the new game will be closer to February, I think (well, as usual, I think). Now I can only say that this will not be VN (99%, it depends on whether I can do what I want). All LWP fetishes will be saved (at start). Don't worry! grind, thousands empty locations, useless mechanichcs, stupid minigames (especially puzzles) in erotic games I hate too.

Thank you all who are interested in the project.

Happy New Year.
Mr.N

From dev's Patreon.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Hi guys.
Today the latest LWP update came out. The game was shorter than I planned ... Mainly due to lack of time and not much interest in the project from people. I know that the game has many shortcomings and I see them. I got a good experience and I think I can apply it for the next project in which I try to increase the quality of the game. Details will come later.
Many thanks to everyone who supported the project. Especially who gave money here on patreon. Thanks to you, I found the motivation to sit in the evenings after work and make the game.
The first details of the new game will be closer to February, I think (well, as usual, I think). Now I can only say that this will not be VN (99%, it depends on whether I can do what I want). All LWP fetishes will be saved (at start). Don't worry! grind, thousands empty locations, useless mechanichcs, stupid minigames (especially puzzles) in erotic games I hate too.

Thank you all who are interested in the project.

Happy New Year.
Mr.N

From dev's Patreon.
I am a bit confused..is the next project also based on LWP?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and axelik

wpg_stud

Oct 2, 2019
Is there a way to turn on the navigation options, usually at the bottom of the screen that includes skip, auto, save etc?

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes