Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
He helped bring her out of her shell and this bitch just gives him a big fuck you and steals her and of course he's perfectly fine with it lol I had to say no to that shit.:cautious:
yup truly didnt enjoy that scene so had to stick with the avoid option. was hoping Tanya would get her own route not dependant on Julia. i liked Tanya's character alot before, but now?...eh. if Julia ends up going after other girls i hope we can prevent it cuz the point system seems to be designed to help Julia entirely. first time you meet her for example you get one point. you dont even get to make a choice to change that outcome. woulda been nice if Tanya's opinion or willingness towards Julia would have been based off how MC reacted to Julia. but like i said we got no choice in the matter. just about everyone else we got a choice but not with her apparently.:cautious:

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
got bored so checked his patreon. kinda felt like there should've been a poll to decide if Julia gets Tanya. then i coulda blamed myself for not patroning. apparently there hasn't been a poll in a while. doubt i'll patron enough to get voting rights. since it doesnt happen enough to justify me spending that much but eh oh well.

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i seem to remember at one time..there was a bit of a story in this game..now its just..boink em all..time to build a harem..all that story at the hospital and the mystery lolipop girl be damned..just boink em..ya..that'll work!
Yep. I wouldn't have expected that, either. Other than Jenn, Ann, and maybe Linda, everyone else's points are pretty low. I guess that's handled by having Angela and Julia being nymphos in general, Tanya being Julia's slave, and then making Lisa and Ann absolute psychos. But like I said, I didn't see this being the direction of the game when I started.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
is there ntr? i am only asking cause i saw r**e and blackmail tag(im mainly concerned about main girls)
Both avoidable at the same time (I wouln't that even consider as a NTR, very obvious one choice you make will prevent it) and I believe there is only one possible scene. You can blackmail or not, its not involved with the main characters.

Last edited:

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Both avoidable at the same time (I wouln't that even consider as a NTR, very obvious one choice you make will prevent it) and I believe there is only one possible scene. You can blackmail or not, its not involved with the main characters.
thanks man
ill download and play his one now

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I get an error with the incest patch, alternatives?

Edit: unpacked it after having a save game and it worked, disregard.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Really? damn that's a shame this is one of my favourites as well certainly be sad to see this end.
I guess we can only hope it's a huge update, then, so we can get a lot more content. I'm struggling a bit to see how things will be wrapped up in a single update. The Jenn/Amy tug-of-war is mostly resolved; there's probably not a lot more needed for them to just accept that the MC loves (i.e., is randy for) them equally. But most of the other storylines feel extremely unfinished.
  • It seems like a lot more should happen with Linda; you've only really been on a semi-sabotaged date with her once and then gotten intimate with her a couple of times at the hospital.

• The game seemed to imply earlier that Lisa might become something, but now she's just an accessory to Ann's insanity. Speaking of which, why even give Ann points if she's just going to screw the MC over in the end? Did you really need to gain love with her if she's just going to force herself on you?

• I don't have any problem with the relationship between Julia and Tanya, but again there's the points issue. Having points implies they will get closer to the MC over time. But even after certain comments — "Mmm... Yes, my toys don't even compare to this..." (Julia); "Ohhh... Yummy!" (Tanya, after swallowing); and "Thanks for coming. It was fun" (Julia) — there's no point increase, and it seems like you'll now only ever find them together.

• Angela is the only storyline that feels like it won't really go anywhere, like it's not supposed to. I don't think the game ever suggested it would really. She's horny all the time anyway and really is just easy sex.
It was definitely fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, it will end soon and it will probably feel uncompleted / rushed. But we'll see.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I guess we can only hope it's a huge update, then, so we can get a lot more content. I'm struggling a bit to see how things will be wrapped up in a single update. The Jenn/Amy tug-of-war is mostly resolved; there's probably not a lot more needed for them to just accept that the MC loves (i.e., is randy for) them equally. But most of the other storylines feel extremely unfinished.
  • It seems like a lot more should happen with Linda; you've only really been on a semi-sabotaged date with her once and then gotten intimate with her a couple of times at the hospital.

• The game seemed to imply earlier that Lisa might become something, but now she's just an accessory to Ann's insanity. Speaking of which, why even give Ann points if she's just going to screw the MC over in the end? Did you really need to gain love with her if she's just going to force herself on you?

• I don't have any problem with the relationship between Julia and Tanya, but again there's the points issue. Having points implies they will get closer to the MC over time. But even after certain comments — "Mmm... Yes, my toys don't even compare to this..." (Julia); "Ohhh... Yummy!" (Tanya, after swallowing); and "Thanks for coming. It was fun" (Julia) — there's no point increase, and it seems like you'll now only ever find them together.

• Angela is the only storyline that feels like it won't really go anywhere, like it's not supposed to. I don't think the game ever suggested it would really. She's horny all the time anyway and really is just easy sex.
It was definitely fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, it will end soon and it will probably feel uncompleted / rushed. But we'll see.
Wrapping all that up in one update? Surely not I would have like to have seen more happen with Angela after Jennifer I think she is the next hottest but looks like she is just going to remain our boss with benefits. I'm wondering if the whole points thing is an endgame and whoever we have the most points with we will get an ending with them, of course, that's just speculating.

As for the Ann stuff not really sure where that's going that last scene with her was certainly out of the blue and depending on what choice we made I'm wondering what the consequences will be.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wrapping all that up in one update? Surely not I would have like to have seen more happen with Angela after Jennifer I think she is the next hottest but looks like she is just going to remain our boss with benefits. I'm wondering if the whole points thing is an endgame and whoever we have the most points with we will get an ending with them, of course, that's just speculating.

As for the Ann stuff not really sure where that's going that last scene with her was certainly out of the blue and depending on what choice we made I'm wondering what the consequences will be.
Yeah, I agree. The Ann scene was like the beginning of a story arc, not an isolated scene, so I'm puzzled by the choice to add it now. (Possibly at v0.75 it might have worked.) I definitely want to see more happen with Angela. I guess we'll just see what the ending turns out to be. Maybe it will be something like My Cute Roommate or Man of the House, where more content is released here or there after the "final" version. I won't hold my breath, but one can hope.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes