-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This update may be a small lesson in how animations could be improved across adult games. Even 2-image animations can be pretty good, provided animators don't overlook certain things that diminish the quality. When, for instance, the MC spends time "helping" Amy exercise, there's a maneuver he uses that I don't remember being in Kama Sutra. Apparently the MC moving his right hand back and forth between under Amy's back and on top of his own knee adds something to someone's pleasure (presumably), but I'm not sure what or whom. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was quite the fuck fest of an update our harem is coming along nicely my only concern and it's already been mentioned was the crazy scene with the two girls at the bus stop and Ann shouting at us has me a little concerned and I hate to think what kind of plan she will come up with as long as it doesn't involve hurting any of our women especially Amy because knowing Ann she will probably want to get back at her as well.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
well this was never beyond average but has now descended into pure fap material. jumping from girl to girl for mediocre sex scenes is just fapping material. no story, no teasing or anticipation, just bang her, on to the next and bang her and so on.
better experiences to be had elsewhere so this will be a skip for me in future.

Reactions: luisar018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That was quite the fuck fest of an update our harem is coming along nicely my only concern and it's already been mentioned was the crazy scene with the two girls at the bus stop and Ann shouting at us has me a little concerned and I hate to think what kind of plan she will come up with as long as it doesn't involve hurting any of our women especially Amy because knowing Ann she will probably want to get back at her as well.
I just let her rape the MC and pretended it was consentual. I'm worried that if you push her off and leave very bad things will follow. I'm hoping that you will be able to surprise her the next time you get intimate, suddenly control her (like grabbing her by the throat or something) and make her submissive instead. The gamer girl doesn't really seem to do much but go along with whatever anyway.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Except for the bit where the crazy bitches try to rape the MC. ;)
Try? lol
really like the game. my only beef with it is we cant get tanya without having to deal with julia.
He helped bring her out of her shell and this bitch just gives him a big fuck you and steals her and of course he's perfectly fine with it lol I had to say no to that shit.:cautious:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Try? lol
He helped bring her out of her shell and this bitch just gives him a big fuck you and steals her and of course he's perfectly fine with it lol I had to say no to that shit.:cautious:
Well, to be honest. I like to decide who to have sex with in these games, so the MC as controlled by me decided not to partake in the fruit so viciously offered.

Reactions: luisar018

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Try? lol
I hated that she poached Tanya too. Could be worse tho since she seemed to express an interest in yer mom as well at which point I feared we were gonna have a doctor dick 2.0 situation just without a dick lol

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Life with Pleasure [v0.9.9] [Mr.N] - Original Size: 2.81GB

Download Win (240MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes