Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it's rumoured the next version is the last (would still like official word on that) will we have time for a new extra character?

Reactions: luisar018

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
Am i the only one who has a feeling we are gonna go to the Girlfriend/ Milfs daughters workplace and find her giving a special lab dance to someone?

Reactions: luisar018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Am i the only one who has a feeling we are gonna go to the Girlfriend/ Milfs daughters workplace and find her giving a special lab dance to someone?
The MC sister? No chance she's been there and done that as a pole dancer and that didn't go too well for her she would only do it for the MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was thinking if someone somehow gets her drunk or drugged i mean there is that Rape scene with the Mom so there could be more
The attempted rape it didn't go all the way with that. it's been close with her friend though she nearly got her into a few tricky situations. But I think the MC is well aware of what the friend is like.

Amypondk

Aug 22, 2019
The attempted rape it didn't go all the way with that. it's been close with her friend though she nearly got her into a few tricky situations. But I think the MC is well aware of what the friend is like.
Yeah you're probably right the friend did say it wouldn't hurt her if she loosen up a bit to which the Mc ask what she means by that by the way didn't the Sister tell her to fuck off after she tried to have fun with the Mc? can't remember

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah you're probably right the friend did say it wouldn't hurt her if she loosen up a bit to which the Mc ask what she means by that by the way didn't the Sister tell her to fuck off after she tried to have fun with the Mc? can't remember
Well the friend tried to fuck the MC in the house and the sister pretty much walks in on her trying and attacked her :LOL: which was funny I have to admit, so I'm not sure the sister will ever trust her again that being another factor.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes