• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, but it's a shame there is no 'good content' with Tanya. The scenes with Tanya we have only in the scenes with Julia and in which Julia enjoys them more. I do not like her (Julia).

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Completed the game, loved it by the way, and now there are two tags on the Main Menu. Taboo and Extra but when I try clicking on them, nothing happens. What are they supposed to be and how do I access them?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Completed the game, loved it by the way, and now there are two tags on the Main Menu. Taboo and Extra but when I try clicking on them, nothing happens. What are they supposed to be and how do I access them?
It's mean you have Taboo and Extra version game. Not clickable.

Reactions: Twistty

zlith89

Sep 6, 2018
why does a brand new town look so old? Cracked asphalt, broken stuff in the street. it feels wierd

ulluquiora

Jan 12, 2019
Finished the game.
Interesting story but can be improved.
Love the animation and characters.

Anyway, is it confirmed that there is no gallery in this game?
I use the compressed version on this game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there content on the jerk path now ? ( - choices)
If so it should be mentioned clearly on the 1st post, as for now its mentioned as future added.

Reply = no, from the walkthrough going to below 1 with the two main female = game over, with tell it all.
As it is, its past a future stance and should be mentioned as it is.
Not a big surprise as it would have added nearly twice the images and texts.

Edit #2 : its alright to use some red options, just keep sure to stay over said limits.
Of course, Some give more negative so being careful is required.
The blackmail option is on main path, sign it was done as to shorten the game development.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a way to get the game in English?
They are two languages options on the main menu.
Guess the dev main language is not English reason for it not being the default one.
Add they are still not translated bits..

madgandi

Jun 6, 2020
Has anyone had problems with the game's archive?
My archive doesn't open. Writes that the file format is unknown.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone had problems with the game's archive?
My archive doesn't open. Writes that the file format is unknown.
Upgrade your WinZIP and or 7zip software.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, automatic nope. I'd like to give this a chance, but I saw Tracer in here, so I can't. She exclusively belongs to Widowmaker and I fear retribution. The angry purple french lady that lives in my head is currently threatening me with a leaking cranium if I even so much as look at her girl.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
It should have taken longer and we had to interact with more characters. One of the few games I enjoyed playing severk on this site, I wish it took longer.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes