• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I gave it atry cause it was in some recommended list, but everythig is way to free and easy. And not naming the mc, and the insane breasted supermodel curvy females...cant take it.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can't open the exe file, please help me
Your not suppose to open the exe file you just double click on it to start the game after you have unpacked the game.

If it is you can not unpack the game then you need to upgrade WinRAR and or 7zip.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I hope there's part 2 where the MC chooses between his Mom and Sister i've just finished a few times but i hope there is part 2 of the story

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I totally wanted to get Revenge on Ann & Lisa preferably with Sister helping you Do what they did to you but rougher and more forceful eventually making them submissive or at the very least the 2 girls apologize to you after you get revenge, missed opportunity but good short game

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Is there gonna be a Sequel like the MC is he gonna choose the Mom Or His Sister? And where he gonna end up with there must be something please let there be a Sequel i would be great!

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
This point system is fucking pointless. 10/10 do not recommend as a "romance" game. MC fucks damn near any and everybody, no matter how many how low their score is/how many times you rejected them in the past.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes