WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Good an error. It appears when I'm at the place of linda after the dinner when I'm in her room.
View attachment 617614
Since you didn't include the complete traceback - the very last lines are usually the ones indicating the cause for the failure - I guess it might be the .png file that's damaged. See attachment for a replacement.

If that doesn't solve your problem post the whole traceback.txt (in spoilers!).

Reactions: s@d!Th3BlAcK

s@d!Th3BlAcK

Apr 11, 2020
Since you didn't include the complete traceback - the very last lines are usually the ones indicating the cause for the failure - I guess it might be the .png file that's damaged. See attachment for a replacement.

If that doesn't solve your problem post the whole traceback.txt (in spoilers!).
Thanks WaltS. But where to put this file?? I mean in which directory??
Here I'm including my trackback file as well.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'sc1162.png'>:
  File "game/day9.rpy", line 1096, in script
    scene bg sc1162 with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'sc1162.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day9.rpy", line 1096, in script
    scene bg sc1162 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\abmsa\Downloads\games\LifeWithPleasure-V10-pc\LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'sc1162.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
 V1.0
Sun Apr 12 14:19:28 2020

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

from the error message it would seem the file is broken.

UnRen your game (using this: UnRen ). After using UnRen (execute unren.bat -> option 1) you should be seeing the individual CG files in this directory.

Try to open >your< sc1162.png file by doublecklicking on it. If it doesn't open replace it with the one from the zip file. Add the file to your game's \LifeWithPleasure-V1.0-pc\game\images folder, replacing the one that's already in there.

If that doesn't help report back.

Best of luck.

Reactions: s@d!Th3BlAcK

s@d!Th3BlAcK

Apr 11, 2020
Hi,
I've UnRen the game using the tool you gave. The image folder have that image and I opened it with the editor and it works correctly. However, to make it sure I replaced it with the one that you've sent me. Still It's giving me same error. :cry:

Update: I used the UnRen with option 5 and 6 now it's working. Thanks WaltS.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi,
I've UnRen the game using the tool you gave. The image folder have that image and I opened it with the editor and it works correctly. However, to make it sure I replaced it with the one that you've sent me. Still It's giving me same error. :cry:

Update: I used the UnRen with option 5 and 6 now it's working. Thanks WaltS.
Glad to hear it's working now. Have fun :)

XD123321

Aug 21, 2017
anyone else having problems downloading with MEGA? when its at 100% it just says decrypting and never finishes (it used to work perfectly until very recent)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else having problems downloading with MEGA? when its at 100% it just says decrypting and never finishes (it used to work perfectly until very recent)
Use a different browser to download with or get a free account with them and work it that way.

I normally use nopy and copy and past to a new browser the link for the download and it works better that way and so I tried it with Mega and it to works better that way.

s@d!Th3BlAcK

Apr 11, 2020
I've downloaded from MEGA using JDownloader and I had this image problem occurred. After the mild error which is described in the top now it works fine for me.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Love the renders for this game, wish the animations were longer. Hope that the dev moves onto another game and gets more help with the translation. Overall a fun and satisfying game.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Life with pleasure" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Life with pleasure" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes