2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
First off you need a spell checker.... This game is confusing as fuck with the Flashbacks. The Mc's is in the game five seconds and GONE!! Why don't you introduce him after the flash backs. What was the point of the masturbation scenes? It had nothing to do with the flashback. Think you need to rewrite your prologue I don't want to see a sex scenes with dude's that have nothing to do with the Mc or game even if one of them (John) could be his father. These young girl memories/flashbacks are absolutely not interesting at all. I skipped the dialogue because you new it was just there for a sex scenes who care if they had fucking pizza an a coke. Think I'll wait for your main story an give it a try before putting in the trash just like I did with this garbage you call a prologue

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
First off you need a spell checker.... This game is confusing as fuck with the Flashbacks. The Mc's is in the game five seconds and GONE!! Why don't you introduce him after the flash backs. What was the point of the masturbation scenes? It had nothing to do with the flashback. Think you need to rewrite your prologue I don't want to see a sex scenes with dude's that mean/have nothing to do with the Mc not even if one of them (John) could be his father. These young girl memories/flashbacks are absolutely not interesting at all. I skipped the dialogue because you new it was just there for a sex scenes who care if they had fucking pizza an a coke. Think I'll wait for your main story an give it a try before putting in the trash just like I did with this garbage you call a prologue
well first we gotta spellcheck you :p hehehe..sorry dude..i had to :D but you KNEW we had to..this is the home of trolls :p

• Haha
Reactions: SandmansMisery

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
well..if in the next update a "skip prologue and never see that again EVER option is available :p i'll maybe try again..if not..its a no dawg from me..as i am one of those vanilla assholes who aint into seeing other dudes boink the dames :p
also..to the dude above me..it aint NTR...yer mom got knocked up by yer dad methinks..and the other dame? no idea..but it was 20-odd years ago..i just didnt wanna see it ..and that's my personal thang :p
It's like asking your girlfriend to show you her videos fucking her ex-boyfriend.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It seems like lately more and more new stories start with sex scenes with men other than the MC. I don't get it. It turns off more than half the audience. The developer either ends up changing it or the game never seems to get much of a following and never seems to make any money. You would think that they would do a little research before starting a story. WVM is probably the game that has had the most success for an initial release that I have ever seen. The guy is almost at $2000/month and his game is only 2 months old. He knew when he started the formula to success. MC has sex with a lot of girls who have sex with no one else and he figured out a way (albeit a bit implausible) to make it all guilt free. Within a few days this discussion group will be filled with comments about NTR. Is it technically NTR or not? It doesn't matter. NTR is like beauty it is in the eye of the beholder.
This game doesn't start with how the MC was born? If so, unless immaculate conception, some other dude HAS to be boinking some female in the game for that to occur.

Really wish some of these people who whine and bitch the loudest about any other male character having sex in a game, regardless if the female character they are with will EVER BE A VALID INTEREST FOR THE MC, would just make their own games, or do what most adults do which is to just ignore game and thread, without comment, and move on.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's like asking your girlfriend to show you her videos fucking her ex-boyfriend.
Does it matter if she's not actively involved with her ex now? I assume you'd feel bad showing her videos of you and your ex GF too? Jealously, and ownership, is not becomming in a relationship, everyone has a past, the sooner you accept that the happier you'll be and less chance you become smothering and chase your current GF away.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does it matter if she's not actively involved with her ex now? I assume you'd feel bad showing her videos of you and your ex GF too? Jealously, and ownership, is not becomming in a relationship, everyone has a past, the sooner you accept that the happier you'll be and less chance you become smothering and chase your current GF away.
Are you sure ??
It's about life in general... could be your life as a main character even before you born.
A life where u let yourself to be seduced in order to become seductive.
The prologue emphises about the period before the mc was concieved. at least that is the only explanation for the prologue but does a poor job explaining who those woman are.

Eryck

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
It will be an explanation on next update .
For those who got confused, one of the woman will be the MC mother (or not if u chose not related way).
The main story begin when MC turned 18 and the dudes from prologue will not be a part of the game.
The story was planed to be like an introduction.
Instead of few words i chose to spend some time to make a game introduction,
with some sex scene like a bonus, apart from the main game.
At the end i want to thank you for your words, criticism is also good for improve work.

Reactions: sc0rps and Reifon

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
It will be an explanation on next update .
For those who got confused, one of the woman will be the MC mother (or not if u chose not related way).
The main story begin when MC turned 18 and the dudes from prologue will not be a part of the game.
The story was planed to be like an introduction.
Instead of few words i chose to spend some time to make a game introduction,
with some sex scene like a bonus, apart from the main game.
At the end i want to thank you for your words, criticism is also good for improve work.
Not a bad start.. Although just know whenever other characters besides your intended MC are shown (whether through a flashback, through a voyeuristic scene, a love interest or potential love interest (LI) down the road with someone else, sharing, etc) it will always cause a little controversy or rub people the wrong way.

Doesn't mean you have to remove it if that's the route you want to go (your story = tell it like you want to tell it) -- just know that it's going to ruffle some feathers for some people.

There's always a difference between criticisms and preferences ;)

Reactions: Eryck

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not a bad start.. Although just know whenever other characters besides your intended MC are shown (whether through a flashback, through a voyeuristic scene, a love interest or potential love interest (LI) down the road with someone else, sharing, etc) it will always cause a little controversy or rub people the wrong way.

Doesn't mean you have to remove it if that's the route you want to go (your story = tell it like you want to tell it) -- just know that it's going to ruffle some feathers for some people.

There's always a difference between criticisms and preferences ;)
Most of the criticism wasn't just about the sex scenes it was about the confusing flashback as a whole, maybe the dev can find a better way to explain past events but the sudden shift from present day to 20 years earlier with no explanation of who those new characters were was confusing then inside the flashback we get another, I had no idea what was going on with anyone or why I should even care who they are.

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe I have expressed myself badly, I don't care about her old relationships but just as I wouldn't show videos with my ex I don't want to see her videos with her ex.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
The grammar is absolute garbage... Proofreaders who actually know english and english grammar, seriously how many times does it have to be said before creators get the point, no one gives a S@$* about your novel if it reads like a F*%$#@! 5yearold wrote it...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As has been mentioned already : The flashback inside the flashback was just weird. I mean, I get it from a story standpoint, but having to do mental calculus just to watch what I assume was "granny-landlady" getting fucked when she was 20 is an odd thing to shove into your prologue. Then there's naming your MC and never seeing him again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it's just the prologue and early days so you never know.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
This game doesn't start with how the MC was born? If so, unless immaculate conception, some other dude HAS to be boinking some female in the game for that to occur.

Really wish some of these people who whine and bitch the loudest about any other male character having sex in a game, regardless if the female character they are with will EVER BE A VALID INTEREST FOR THE MC, would just make their own games, or do what most adults do which is to just ignore game and thread, without comment, and move on.
Actually I just commented that games that contain NTR-ish scenes, in general, make less money and take longer to make money than games that do not contain such scenes. Do you deny the truth in that statement? You do a disservice to developers that are trying to make money by suggesting otherwise. And again you hurl insults at a poster who did nothing other than make an observation in a civil manner.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm..should i try this i wonder. First i will think this through very objectively and thoroughly.

Lets see..blondes in schoolgirloutfits..OK IM IN!! :love::giggle:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote