2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gaiaheat2

Sep 3, 2019
Ok friends...
I read your comment and i was a bit disappointed at first but like a wise saying :
“Every kick in the ass is a step forward!!”
The prologue was planned to be released in two parts and after that split
from the game as a separated download.
After i read your review i decided to cut off the prologue and step directly in a main story.
So thanks everyone for your patience and good luck.
Just tell the story in your own way and ideals. Many will follow later on to be your supporters. Ignore any one who complains as they need to understand. Also I would say try to maybe shorten the prologue and then explain when returning to the present so a lot of confusion is thrown out the window.

Reactions: victor659 and Eryck

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I completely agree with BrokenDreams, Dev. shouldn't be intimidated by reading too many posts of some players confused by your game. Stay confident in your talents, express yourself with all your ideas you have planned to put in your story and you will succeed getting nice reviews afterwards, trust me. (y);)

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I also agree that devs must make their games as they like and not take into account what people said. Βecause different peoples like different things and it is good to have different kind of games. On the other hand if the dev doen't have enough support it is unlikely to continue making the game just for fun.

Now as for the game I don't think that the flashbacks are intended to be just for the prologue because when you introduce an adult game you normally also introduce the MC and the main female characters. Until now we have the renders of 6 female models. Shophia and her daughter, Natalia and her daughter, young Shophia and young Natalia. None of them are exist at the present and I don't think that the dev makes these 6 models (who are also at the overview picture) just for the prologue. I think that we will have a lot of flashbacks and NTR in this game and little action with the MC. Personally I don't like it but it doesn't matter because other people may like it.

Last edited:

Kira01234

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 446348

Overview:
It's about life in general... could be your life as a main character even before you born.
A life where u let yourself to be seduced in order to become seductive.
A life full of choices, a life where you have to choose between be a moral and decent or to give in to temptation, feelings and a man's carnal desires.
In the first part "Prologue" some events occur before you (as a main character) were born and that is the way to found out about you and all events happened.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-01
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: Mr.Eryck
Censored: No
Version: Prologue 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Android: Coming soon (need to fix error when save game)

View attachment 446398 View attachment 446399 View attachment 446403 View attachment 446404 View attachment 446405 View attachment 446406 View attachment 446407
When is android version coming!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote