VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Since I suggested there be a way to loose the BF/GF of the person you're courting without using the cheaty "delete char" function, and it seems that if you don't lock up the person of your heart (or pants) in a relationship they'd end up with a possibly unshakable dating barnacle attached to them (realistic, but still annoying...), I assembled something that should trigger random breakups for people in your contact list.

You can drop it in \LifePlay\Content\Modules\, and activate the mod in the settings.

I take only the smallest of credit since I'm no coder and have looked at other scenes both for inspiration/plagiarism and consistency.

It seems to fire alright when I tested it (and was kinda funny having all those breakups pile on in the span of a game-minute)

Edit : Added a modified version of colleague breaking up that actually deletes the relationship.
Edit2: Added two social media events when taking pics out with a NPC that has a significant other. One is more of a tease, the other is naughty/nasty and can definitly lead to break ups.
Edit3: Changed the social media events not to require "take a photo" action, as not to be too hard to trigger. (You can always say no, have some self control!) => v4
Edit4: Not really about break ups, but added a specific event to get a neighbour contact, and a naughty variation of a friend coming to watch a movie. =>v5

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hay man,I am constantly getting this error while playing the game.Any solution for this issue?
It's related to loading clothes - currently some graphic cards handle it better than others. I will resolve these stability issues in the next version

PS: I linked the two mods posted in this thread recently from the OP. Thank you both :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Those who experienced the fatal crashes in 2.0, could you please try this patch to see if it works? Thank you so much for your help!

I find that the quickest way to test whether the fatal crashes persist is to open the console (~#, tilde button, or Insert), type in 'call_a_hooker' > Enter. Then keep selecting 'Get another one' until the max number of participants. Repeat these steps a few times, if no fatal crashes happen, then it would prove your PC handles this new way of loading clothes, introduced in the patch, better than previously

FYI Scorpio1971 xvi VinnyB dragonray250 Erumis clementchoy Gyzee58 and others

(PS: updated to patch v3 after a few feedbacks)

Last edited:

Gyzee58

Dec 22, 2018
I tried the new patch. I received fatal crashes much faster this time around (within 1-3 min of doing something). I tried the hooker test and crashed before the first one showed up. Deleted the clothes folder and received a fatal crash after about 5 min playtime.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I tried the new patch. I received fatal crashes much faster this time around (within 1-3 min of doing something). I tried the hooker test and crashed before the first one showed up. Deleted the clothes folder and received a fatal crash after about 5 min playtime.
How about the second method patch?

Gyzee58

Dec 22, 2018
2nd method: I played with no clothes folder with no crashes for aprox. 15min.
With clothes folder, hooker test, game crashed upon the first one.
Tried to start a new game to see if it made a difference. Selected base character, then when I tried to select a clothes item in the setup menu the game crashed.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
I tried the v3 patch, and whilst it "feels" a little slower especially on first load of characters (I'd wager it's a more gradual type of loading assets? Sometimes you see the npc "spread & naked" for a sec before clothing pops on), I have been summoning hooker 4-packs in rapid succession without issues and triggered a few others "max npcs" events, haven't had a crash yet. I'll edit if that changes.
Happy camper for now, I'll take stability over snappiness especially since this game lend itself particularly well to long gameplay (and even had instances of "emerging storyline" pops up by delicious happenstance).

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Those who experienced the fatal crashes in 2.0, could you please try this patch to see if it works? Thank you so much for your help!

I find that the quickest way to test whether the fatal crashes persist is to open the console (~#, tilde button, or Insert), type in 'call_a_hooker' > Enter. Then keep selecting 'Get another one' until the max number of participants. Repeat these steps a few times, if no fatal crashes happen, then it would prove your PC handles this new way of loading clothes, introduced in the patch, better than previously

FYI Scorpio1971 xvi VinnyB dragonray250 Erumis clementchoy Gyzee58 and others

(PS: updated to patch v3 after a few feedbacks)
Vinfamy , testing on it , will give you the result after testing

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
mochamas23: First make sure the module is on at least. Ctrl + M > tick 'Official Incest Module'. Then make sure you have a few relatives (P > Add Relative). Then left click on your home > Spend time with family
devi1254: is that necessary still? The current version has quite a few alternative keys to open the console:
- tilde (below Esc)
- ~# (left of Return)
- Insert
Lostlegends Thanks, l linked the OP to your new mod.
=============
Has anyone else tried patch v3? https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-0-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-1983973
I want to make sure it's working before publishing it on the OP - 3 positive test reports so far

Last edited:
Reactions: RADLYIN

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Vinfamy
Tested the game with your hotfix , 2 hours straight no crashing , but i feels the game is a bit laggy or slower loading right after applied the patch/hotfix compare to without the fix. it is really clothing issue?
Mind to explain what did you fixed through the hotfix?

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy
Tested the game with your hotfix , 2 hours straight no crashing , but i feels the game is a bit laggy or slower loading right after applied the patch/hotfix compare to without the fix. it is really clothing issue?
Mind to explain what did you fixed through the hotfix?
It is just a bit more conservative with your PC resources when it comes to loading clothes:
- Old way: NPC generated - need 4 pieces of apparel - load all 4 at the same time > quite fluid transition but if the PC can't handle it, it crashes
- With the patch: Same NPC generated with 4 pieces of apparel - load 1 by 1 > a bit laggy transition (you may see the npc naked and in t-pose for a second) but most PCs should handle this fine, no crashes

Reactions: clementchoy

jon4

May 16, 2018
I’m new in this game and all the buildings are white and black and not even buildings is it just me or what

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

First of all, here's the stability patch for LP 2.0 for those that experience the 'Fatal Error' crashes :
-

Secondly, here's the plans for the upcoming 2.1 version:
- First set of new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. These will look much better than most of the ones currently in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations
- Average bust and penis size settings in the "Customize NPC Distribution" menu
- Improve the 'Recommended Actions' feature and resolve its compatibility issues with some non-London maps
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a
Estimated Release Date: 8 June, with a Release Candidate version released 36 - 48 hours in advance for public beta testing

jon4: The map is like that currently. I do want to make the maps more visually appealing in the future, but have more pressing priorities for now.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
mochamas23: First make sure the module is on at least. Ctrl + M > tick 'Official Incest Module'. Then make sure you have a few relatives (P > Add Relative). Then left click on your home > Spend time with family
devi1254: is that necessary still? The current version has quite a few alternative keys to open the console:
- tilde (below Esc)
- ~# (left of Return)
- Insert
Lostlegends Thanks, l linked the OP to your new mod.
=============
Has anyone else tried patch v3? https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-0-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-1983973
I want to make sure it's working before publishing it on the OP - 3 positive test reports so far
one asked more,,,
how to shrink the screen of this game
means windows
I looked in the setting does not exist

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes