clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017

First of all, here's the stability patch for LP 2.0 for those that experience the 'Fatal Error' crashes :
-

Secondly, here's the plans for the upcoming 2.1 version:
- First set of new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. These will look much better than most of the ones currently in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations
- Average bust and penis size settings in the "Customize NPC Distribution" menu
- Improve the 'Recommended Actions' feature and resolve its compatibility issues with some non-London maps
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a
Estimated Release Date: 8 June, with a Release Candidate version released 36 - 48 hours in advance for public beta testing

jon4: The map is like that currently. I do want to make the maps more visually appealing in the future, but have more pressing priorities for now.
Vinfamy , for the first 2 items is really nice if you can come out together with 2.1,
3rd items is a bonus .
4th items the "recommended" i seriously dont use it , maybe for me only , cause especially dating time , you need to some places that the girl "enjoying" , recommended place will most likely or possibly "hating".
5th items is a must since bug fixes , improvement recommendation to drill down existing actions into different catagory maybe, example : - dating , what else we can do with dating /remove all grey button (dating cannot "sleep" , hide it so we dont have a long list of selection menu) just example it's good that you stick to your plan too =D

good job with the new first 2 items , anticipated !!

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
"boob jiggles during sex animations " did you read my thoughts? I was thinking last night that was number one on my wish list!
I wanted this pretty much from the project's birth, but this was only made possible with the new Daz models. The old Legacy models had nothing to jiggle the boobs with.

clementchoy : I'll hide the companion-blocked actions, good point and it's an easy tweak.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I wanted this pretty much from the project's birth, but this was only made possible with the new Daz models. The old Legacy models had nothing to jiggle the boobs with.

clementchoy : I'll hide the companion-blocked actions, good point and it's an easy tweak.
Vinfamy If we already installed the v3 patch should we download the 2.0 fix?

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
I have a question about moding. I wanted to add 2 simple mods, one is "Race play" and second is "Age play", i in general have no idea how to do them, if someone has idea i would be thanksfull for clues, or if someone likes that idea and want to make them himself i would be glad.
1) Race play mod - in general should work in situation like Asian m x White f, White m x Black female etc, it simply should add one or two words to existing interactions, for example white male x white female interaction is like "yeah f my pussy", and with white male x black female is "yeah f my black pussy" etc.
2) Age play mod - simillar but insted add "older/younger" before, for example "you like that young d" etc. Also both mods should work with one another so if young white dude has sex with older black female change should be "f my mature black p" etc. I think that trigger condition should be +10 years difrence, between mates.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
There is no tooltip or explanation if i move the mouse over the option settings.
Maybe add tooltip next update?
I added them for 2.1, to be released in a few days

ChaosBoy race play isn't possible to mod without editting the game's blueprints in Unreal Engine as currently all races are treated the same way. I probably will add the whole interracial fetish to the game as an optional module at some point though so it would be moddable without UE4 then.
Age play is pretty straightforward:

Examples:
A1:age - A2:age > 10 || A2:age - A1:age > 10
Age is only a number. Sex is amazing anyway!
(in lpdesc form)

A1:age - A2:age > 20
You're making it weird, baby.
Damn, <A1.name>, I can't believe I'm fucking a <A1.guy_or_girl> old enough to be my <A1.father_or_mother>!
(in lptalk format)

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
It seems the Player can get in trouble with his current significant other for having swingers event with that same significant other, not quite logical.
Swapping "Sex" command with "SexNoAffair" in swing events (notably in NTR module) for every occurrence where the player is called, including 3somes, corrects the issue.

Reactions: Vinfamy

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
[2.0] Stable:

Load game - OK
Make character - OK
Start in London - OK
Walk over to business to apply for job - OK
Attend interview - OK
Meet with HR person - FATAL ERROR

Happened five times in a row. Let me know when it's fixed, thanks!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
[2.0] Stable:

Load game - OK
Make character - OK
Start in London - OK
Walk over to business to apply for job - OK
Attend interview - OK
Meet with HR person - FATAL ERROR

Happened five times in a row. Let me know when it's fixed, thanks!
Download this from the OP:
2.0 CRASH AND FREEZE FIX:
-
(Install this if you have any freezes or 'Fatal Error' crashes)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Vinfamy

NPC males are not using the genital sliders edit. they are all standard none modable versions.
Can't reproduce this for some reason. Maybe I got lucky and fixed it while working on something else? Maybe try 2.1 when it comes out and let me know if the problem persists

so Transgender roles have been nerfed. You can't take the top as a Shemale in the TF route. Your only role is female/futa bottom
Fixed for 2.1. Use the 'Swap Role' button to switch between shemale top vs bottom

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
-When loading a save, activities used in previous gameplay become unavailable (even basic ones like "sleep"), only way to restore functionality is to restart the program.
This is a gameplay thing - some actions have 'timeout period' before you can choose them again. There's an option in Esc > Settings to disable all action timeouts

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Sound design is usually a very late addition in the software cycle. There are much bigger fish to fry
Download this from the OP:
2.0 CRASH AND FREEZE FIX:
-
(Install this if you have any freezes or 'Fatal Error' crashes)

This has been repeated like this ... I downloaded a fix file that crashed but nothing happened ... it's always like that, even though I have reinstalled the game, or downloaded again

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
PS2:
These should be the final release candidate for v2.1 public beta testing. Tomorrow, unless major game-breaking bugs are detected last minute, they will be part of the official release
2.1 RC3 Update Only:
2.1 RC3 Full:

==

PS:
Public Beta Testing:
Here's LP 2.1 Release Candidate 2 which addresses most of the issues (running away while doing actions, pause after selecting action, fatal crash etc) reported over the past half a day or so:
  • UpdateOnly:
  • Full:

========
(original post)

As , 2.1 is the first update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient)
  • (requires v2.0 Stable)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.1 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 8 June.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.1 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- 20 new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. I think these look much better than the ones included so far in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations. They look pretty good with the new animations above IMHO (especially the new reverse cowgirl ones)
- Improve the 'Recommended Actions' feature and resolve its compatibility issues with some non-London maps
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

mochamas23 Try downloading the Update Only link above and copy-overwrite it over your folder to see if it resolves the fatal crash thingy. Alternatively, try Esc > Settings > tick ' Prevent Clothing Changes' to see if it makes a difference?

Last edited:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

As , 2.1 is the first update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient)
  • (requires v2.0 Stable)
The beta testing period will last around 48 hours, aiming for official release of v2.1 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 8 June.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.1 releases.

Change Log:
- 20 new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. I think these look much better than the ones included so far in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations. They look pretty good with the new animations above IMHO (especially the new reverse cowgirl ones)

mochamas23 Try downloading the Update Only link above and copy-overwrite it over your folder to see if it resolves the fatal crash thingy. Alternatively, try Esc > Settings > tick ' Prevent Clothing Changes' to see if it makes a difference?
hmm ok i try it,,,

and I can't wait for tomorrow's update ,, it's game good and education

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

• (requires v2.0 Stable)

Change Log:

same crash again T_T

• Sad
Reactions: AnonF21

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I know the problem is why it often crashes I change child growth faster i change 20 and after crash game

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes