Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Like always, ty for the fast releases! This game has come quite a long way since the first version and I hope you have the strength to keep pushing out these fast updates without burning yourself out along the way.

So now that the new animations are in place, what's next on the agenda?
more animations, horse bestiality, bdsm + slavery , etc

jon4

May 16, 2018
How the pregnancy works and how can i legal marry my sister every time she tell me it's illegal in this country

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How the pregnancy works and how can i legal marry my sister every time she tell me it's illegal in this country
Have a lot of incest sex until the incest tension reaches 100, then there will be an event where you can ask her to be your girlfriend officially. Once you're dating, if the attraction stat is high enough, you can ask her to marry her by inviting her out on a date > Right Click anywhere > Propose marriage

Is there is option to play as a shemale?
yes of course. You can play as male, female or shemale

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
Have a lot of incest sex until the incest tension reaches 100, then there will be an event where you can ask her to be your girlfriend officially. Once you're dating, if the attraction stat is high enough, you can ask her to marry her by inviting her out on a date > Right Click anywhere > Propose marriage

yes of course. You can play as male, female or shemale
Thank you! I can start as a shemale or will need to start as a male and go through slow transformation?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Vinfamy Is there a list of keyboard commands or what each key does? I've kinda scrolled around and searched a bit and found a few here and there (ha also trial and error)

Also do you have a list anywhere for console commands?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Is there a list of keyboard commands or what each key does? I've kinda scrolled around and searched a bit and found a few here and there (ha also trial and error)

Also do you have a list anywhere for console commands?
It's in LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini
the console is mostly only for triggering scenes - just type in the scene's filename without the lpscene (full list of scenes can be obtained by searching for "lpscene" in LifePlay\Content\Modules

Reactions: Canto Forte

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
It's in LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini
the console is mostly only for triggering scenes - just type in the scene's filename without the lpscene (full list of scenes can be obtained by searching for "lpscene" in LifePlay\Content\Modules
Sweeeet. Appreciate it (y)

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Even with the updates to correct I still cannot get past the city select. Even if I go with Cental London it freezes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Still can't play 32-bit version on my laptop 'm getting a messge saying update graphics driver to newer verion and I gave the latest version for my laptop. The game is miss reading my Nvidia graphics card and driver a as a different ones and closing out cause of this. I have contracred Nvidia to make sure the latest driver was in and it is.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
watched version 1.4 , and I do not quite understand how the work of shops and other institutions .

explain :
*you can buy a shop or cafe ,but how to manage it is very little described in the game
*also, the system of work is not fully developed ,did not notice the possibility of raising and lowering the position and salary . to earn income)
**skeleton system when choosing a character is far from ideal ,the proportion of weight to height and body weight are incorrectly configured .
-------------
the other can not remember now

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Even with the updates to correct I still cannot get past the city select. Even if I go with Cental London it freezes
watched version 1.4 , and I do not quite understand how the work of shops and other institutions .
the game has changed A LOT since v1.4, the models and skeletons are completely different now.

Sounds like it's just loading the map. There's a lot of data in each map. It can take several minutes (like even 15 minutes if you load a big map) to load a map, the game might appear non responding while it loads the map but once loading is done, the game will proceeed normally. Just try waiting some more to see what happens.
Or try a small map like Bath which should be loaded within 2-3 minutes

Still can't play 32-bit version on my laptop 'm getting a messge saying update graphics driver to newer verion and I gave the latest version for my laptop. The game is miss reading my Nvidia graphics card and driver a as a different ones and closing out cause of this. I have contracred Nvidia to make sure the latest driver was in and it is.
Right Click on your desktop > NVidia Control Panel > Program Settings > find or add LifePlay.exe > choose your graphic card (should be high performance Nvidia proessor) as prefered graphic processor

LHale87 f you don't mind every NPC being naked, you can delete the LifePlay/Content/Heavy/Daz/Clothes folder - doing so will eliminate the fatal crashes for sure. this is the last resort if your PC absolutely refuses to play nice with the Daz clothes the game uses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Use the XYZ instead of the height morphs
This is good if you want petite or teenage/kid size, but the broken leg slider makes it impossible to create midgets or dwarfs.

Also, whats with the female penis having tons of options while the male penis has like 3?

Also adding the butt sliders to legs category would be nice, its hidden in all section.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes